Does twenty one pilots remind anyone else of oasis ?

does twenty one pilots remind anyone else of oasis ?

If Oasis was good maybe.

The memes never end

theyre both pretty boring pop i guess but nah not really

They remind me more of Animal Collective t b h

MONTIE BTFO

this kind of band photo is crippling embarrassing to me

Blurryface is literally a Definitely Maybe for the modern generation
Anco never tried dabbling in unconventional song structures the way 21p did so I think the comparisons are a bit unfair desu

both are shit but one is more of a liquidy shit while the other is one of those shits that comes out in like 50 small turd balls

Why is his hand black

These niggas remind me of Tupac Shakur

>Anco never tried dabbling in unconventional song structures the way 21p did
t o p n o t c h s t u f f

his face is blurry :^)

What

}:^(

? this is the worst music i have ever heard

can somebody expllain to me why people compare these faggots to eyedea?

they're literaly the blink 182 of our generation

No, 21 Pilots is uniquely terrible.

Blurryface is all about Joseph taking his insecurities and problems and embodying them in this character, Blurryface. When he envisions his insecurities, he says that it feels like suffocation (hence the black around his neck) and the things he makes with his hands (hence the black on his hands). This guy is literally a genius. One could even say god. If you don't like Twenty One Pilots you're a Heathen. Get it? Because they have a song called Heathens. Checkmate haters.

DONT EVEN START

is there ANYTHING worst in the world than a white rapper? i mean i don't even hate pedophiles that much

Not sorry

they're both shit bands, so kinda

the Zach Snyder of musicians

never has anyone summed it up as perfectly as this, thanks based user

Can you shut the fuck up? You have no honor. Twenty One Pilots is literally the greatest band to have every blessed this earth, they're so good your plebeian ears probably just can't fucking handle how good they are. No hate needed just love man. I hope you have a black friend whose dick is of sufficient length to fuck your wife while you watch.

DELETE
THIS
NOW

lel this post's pre gay man

I'll have to disagree on this one. Twenty One Pilots is a band that this generation needs. As a teen myself, I know how horrible and misguided many people in my age group are. TOP'S music promotes positivity and self awareness.. There is nothing wrong with that.

Let's just say they aren't some horrible teeny bopper band with auto tune and simple lyrics. The lyrics definitely have meaning.

All in all, out of 10 stars, I'd give this band an 8.5. I really do appreciate everything they put out. It's not like the trash you hear Lil Wayne or 2 Chainz put out for younger audiences to hear.

>underage detected

Seriously stop this meme, some idiot is going take this shit seriously.

Kek

MODS

are they the new linkin park?

yeah

Holy fuck, that perfectly sums up Twenty One Pilots and their awful fans. 10/10 post.

Yes.

why doesn't the ink neck singer just get rid of hte drummer.

i sure hope they are not splitting profit 50/50. literally he could ditch that guy for any random drummer and do just as well

reminds me of autechre

they are friends,