Punk is shit for edgy teenagers

Name a music genre that is worse than punk rock.
Pro-tip: you literally can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLJrk846LpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your favourite one

Death metal or other shit that is even edgier than punk rock

youtube.com/watch?v=zLJrk846LpQ

gg no re

pop-punk's even worse when it comes to douchebag 14 year olds who just want to be "different" and "special"

"Punk Rock" is a pretty vague term actually. It's like saying "Metal" or "Rap." Some is great and some is shit.

Teenagers barely even like punk, most of the ones I've seen prefer top 40 or (ugh) pop-punk like All Time Low or something.

Anyone who gets into a genre of music based on fashion taste or personal ideology is a moron.

indie and hip hop

probably but the punk rockers i know (very few) are either edgy teens or brain damaged adults

>All these guys

Kids now are into Hardcore, or at least were. How fucking old do you have to be to confuse modern hxc with punk.

Btw,

>EMO punks where its at, pic related af

>punk rockers
>"punk"
>rockers

RAWK OWNNNNN grandpa

do you have autism? punk rock is a music genre. i'm not talking about crust or hardcore, but straight-up punk

electroswing is worse

Holy shit I had this picture in a school textbook. Small world.

>punk rock

yeah it's that bad

pop country, most of R&B, teen-pop...

Ska. Oi!. Pop Punk.

>"What's that, madame?"

>good
classical
jazz

>bad
everything else

*tips fedora*

isn't it past your bedtime grandpa?

I'm 22 and get fresh PTP on a biweekly basis
nice "music" taste, nerds

crunkcore
low quality b8

They definitely aren't anymore. Luckily, since even top 40 music is better than emo shit

Pay to play? why would you brag about that?

That's literally what is listened to most on here

i agree, punk rock music is laughably bad

It wasn't funny the first time you replied like that
Now it just sad

Punk rock is a ridiculously broad genre of music. Care to clarify? Do you hate ALL punk music or just your archetypal Sex Pistols, Black Flag and the like?

it really is sad how people could go through their teens and early adulthood listening to sonic garbage like punk rock. well, let's not dwell on this thought