Are you STILL sleeping on Lil Dicky after he single handedly saved this garbage ass cypher with just a hand full of...

Are you STILL sleeping on Lil Dicky after he single handedly saved this garbage ass cypher with just a hand full of bars?

youtube.com/watch?v=JWL_hD26tUA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOgBg2up7Jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha le jewish white guy think he a rapper but he really nerdy in real life and stuf tho haha :)

All I can see when I see this guy is Gruff Rhys

He's with an RNB singer and a human ad lib it's not very hard to have a better freestyle than them
Still Paak's verse on the IT G MA remix > all of professional rapper

just as it not a very good comparison when the other two and incoherent shits, his rhymes are alright when he's not constantly talking about his dick and jacking it

what the fuck was anderson doing
i mean i know its not his style of production at all but i don't even like the guy and i know he's way better than that
also did desiigner just shout GET GET GET over all the people who tried to tell him that a hook doesn't qualify as a freestyle

lol this is for 13-year-olds why do you people settle for this shit

lil dicky is cringe worthy, he's like if weird al thought he was edgy

I like Anderson a ton (Malibu is one of my favorites this year) but it's very obvious he has no idea how to freestyle especially on that type of production

Lil Dicky is a racist piece of shit and so are all his fans

why do ppl compare about freestyles again?

Lil Dicky does have at least one good song, sure as hell better than Pound Cake:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOgBg2up7Jg

this

Fuck lil shitty

I really like the guy because he seems like he's always having fun. and damn if that was a freestyle then I'm blown away.

THIS GOOFBALL DOESN'T KNOW WHICH BURGER TO EAT

HAHAH O.M.G. AMIRITE?!?!

I'm not an SJW but Lil Dicky is pretty racist in the way he appropriates rap culture and sort of turns it into this quirky le white college aged guy trying this only to see if it'll stick- kind of way. Eminem at least grew up in Detroit and had black friends and talked like a black.

how the fuck did that corny motherfucker sneak onto the fucking set lmao

kek
desiigner sounds like absolute shit.

this

I'm gonna listen to some Anderson because everything I've heard about him has been pretty positive. I probably won't listen to Desiigner or Dicky.

I'd agree if Lil Dicky didn't make better rap than 90% of rap/trap artist right now

people didn't learn this shit the first time with asher roth so now we gotta do it AGAIN

Why did you have to post the Wendies fucking commercial, way to viral m8

>desiigner
how did this faggot get so popular

Anderson .Paak literally had the best and most creative verse in that cypher

>that flow at 2:40
WOO

malibu is r e a l g o o d