Mama Mia! Post rock sure is a shitty genre!

Mama Mia! Post rock sure is a shitty genre!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/laAyr0Gw9Nk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gets funnier every hour

OMG HE POSTED IT
LELELELELELE
}
LAUGHING ON THE FLOOOOOOOOOR OP

I bet you think you're so funny posting this thread every day, but you aren't. You're honestly a pathetic sack of shit. This meme was never funny and never will be, go frick yourself you fucking gay fag.

OMG HE POSTED IT
LELELELELELE
}

I bet you think you're so funny posting this thread every day, but you aren't. You're honestly a pathetic sack of shit. This meme was never funny and never will be, go frick yourself you fucking gay fag.

OMG HE POSTED IT
LELELELELELE
}

I bet you think you're so funny posting this thread every day, but you aren't. You're honestly a pathetic sack of shit. This meme was never funny and never will be, go fuck yourself you fricking gay fag.

OMG HE POSTED IT
LELELELELELE
}

I bet you think you're so funny posting this thread every day, but you aren't. You're honestly a pathetic sack of shit. This meme was never funny and never will be, go fuck yourself you fricking gay fag.

OMG HE POSTED IT
LELELELELELE
}

I bet you think you're so funny posting this thread every day, but you aren't. You're honestly a pathetic sack of shit. This meme was never funny and never will be, go frick yourself you fucking gay fag

OMG

MAMA MIA
FUNK METAL SURE IS A SHITTY GENRE

If dubs, Montie gets cucked

WAH! IDM sure is a vapid genre

Trips it's BBC
Quads Hiroyuki and Moot double team them

Didn't he already get cucked?

You already got quads, son.
But I got dubs.

now he definitely did just FUCKIGN LOOK AT THOSE DIGITS

Meant to reply to you
Also quads?

M A D M AN

if dubs Montie gets cucked again

if trips montie is continuously cucked for the rest of his life

It feels like whoever fabricated this "meme" did so out of butthurt from normies taking caveman SpongeBob. Kinda pathetic desu

This is one of the best memes on Sup Forums right now.

youtu.be/laAyr0Gw9Nk

Well, post rock is pretty shitty

t. OP
first wave, best wave

OMG HE POSTED IT
LELELELELELE
}

mama mia EUROBEAT

Are you saying that because I don;t like rusted swing sets playing in my music that I don;t even deserve to listen to music? How fucking useless are you? Do you just sit around and listen to music all day, judging people who respectfully say they don;t like one song you offered them? I bet you think of yourself as an artist, listening to all of your rusty swings and random moaning in your """Music""". And using the argument "Everyone else on this board listens to it, so you should to" and calling it "Normal" doesn't do anything for your """argument""". How fucking idiotic do you have to be to try to defend rusty hinge sounds as "music"? Are you that delusional? Fucking drink bleach, I can't believe that you are being serious. This is almost as bad as the Sup Forums hive mind.

trips