So I know nu metal is actually the shittiest genre every but, and hear me out...

So I know nu metal is actually the shittiest genre every but, and hear me out, what if there is like a 10/10 god tier solid gold fucking beautiful masterpiece waiting to be discovered among the cess?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HuYLukS_eWk
youtube.com/watch?v=btnqpFgNNNc
youtube.com/watch?v=iB5EmozNaN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's been discovered for a long time

your pic is very relateed

Exmilitary

>shittiest genre every
Failures of the education system aside, there are plenty of worse genres out there: Crunkcore, Country Pop, Vaporwave, Jazz Fusion, Progressive Dreamfunk, Black Metal, the list goes on...

Deftones - White Pony is the best new metal album ever

>black metal
Bait

heheh...meme.

SoaD's worst album is like a 7/10

A very genre-defining band, kinda like how most normies can't name a grunge band outside of Nirvana because Nirvana was the only really good grunge band.

Genres like numetal and grunge attract musicians more interested in the lifestyle than music

>more interested in the lifestyle
sadly yes
99% of popmusic

It's not even real metal senpai, just hardcore punk with a metal influence. Weezer is more of a metal band than 90% of black """metal""" acts. Of course this wouldn't be a problem if they didn't suck but most of them do.

t. post-avant jazzcore listener
fuck off with your drawn out john zorn knockoffs lmao dreamfunkBOYS

>nu metal

>worst genre ever

>Korn's first 5 albums
>Limp Bizkit pre Chocolate-Starfish
>System of a Down
>S.C.I.E.N.C.E
> Proto Nu-Metal like Primus, Rage Against the Machine and Living Colour.

korns first four albums actually but yeah this

Deftones

Is this it?

This is as close to a 10/10 nu-metal will ever get, and it's only a 7/10. White Pony was more alternative rock/metal as the band was largely breaking away from that nu-metal sound. Also Slipknot and Korn's s/t albums are like a 6/10 but everything past their debuts is spotty as fuck.

This album has a place in my heart. I'd take it over any Linkin Park any day.

>jazz fusion
>black metal
>vaporwave
kys

It is.

Untouchables>LIP>FTL>Korn>>>>Issues.
Prove me wrong.

the strokes aren't numetal, what are you smoking

FTL>Korn>LIP>Untouchables>Issues>Take a look

and everything else is shit.

The korn s/t is seriously great, I'm surprised people even dislike it

If we can get a bit hybrid for a moment, Sepultura's Roots was the closest to nu-metal without all the faggotry whispering and falsetto "I'm so insaaane" vocal combos...they retained the hardness of thrash without drudging at least too much into the whiggerdom and wackyness of the era...

And yeah, they did a bit...which is what eventually evolved into Soulfly...which I can't stand. But Roots was the best hard-ass nu-metal album of the era, in my opinion...I wish it was more like Chaos AD, but hey....

Max is a beast
youtube.com/watch?v=HuYLukS_eWk
youtube.com/watch?v=btnqpFgNNNc
youtube.com/watch?v=iB5EmozNaN0

>Nirvana was the only really good grunge band
you fucking pleb

>grunge
>good

Fucking faggots. 3 dollar bill yall, Slipknot self titled, korn self, life is peachy, follow the leader, were all pretty legit albums.

I never liked system of a down that much but ehhhhh.

By the time linkin park showed up it was the death of the genre. Anything post 1999 was just terrible. Just fucking terrible.

Idiots need to keep in mind korn came out in fucking 1994. A time when ACE OF BASE was played non-stop along with boyz II Men, Mariah Carey, Celin Dion, Sting, ect.

So we had early grunge, pearl jam and nirvana were top o the rock stations. This time we also had gangster rap becoming massively popular.....

Smash those two genres together and you get Korn. Those nu-metal bands of the mid to late 90s had some legit passion put into their music. The irony being anti-mainstream anti-commercial anger fueled that passion so when they became the very thing they hated it was all downhill.

Mudhoney is pretty decent superfuzz bigmuff is their GOAT

There isn't. It's all Top 40's garbage for the gullible goyim to consume. Actually look for good music, you fucking sheep; maybe then I'll actually see you as a human being instead of a robot.

based slipknot

liberate bananas