Why does Sup Forums like Radiohead but hate Coldplay?

Why does Sup Forums like Radiohead but hate Coldplay?

idgi, they're the same shit to me, Radiohead might be a little more adventurous occasionally, but that's it.

If you're gonna b8, pick a thread and do it in there. Don't make threads just to b8 pls.

Both are shit desu, as is all popular music.

Untrained people just can't produce music of worth, its not their fault, they're just ignorant.

I couldn't agree more. They're both pop and pop sounds shit to me.

Please explain to me how Kid A, Amnesiac, TKOL, and HTTT sound anything like Coldplay.

In Rainbows > Ok Computer > The Bends > A Moon Shaped Pool > Kid Amnesiac (best listened to as a double album) > Hail To The Thief > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey > Anything Coldplay has done

coldplay has a career because radiohead exists, radiohead arrived first and coldplay have a style that is (mostly, and in the first years because they use now a more electronic approach) just a mix of U2 and radiohead (in the poppier albums like "ok computer", for example the piano song that is karma police inspired parts of the style of "the scientist" and "clocks")

radiohead used to be more "experimental" and more sincere when they do music than coldplay, this can be resumed in that "radiohead play for themselves, coldplay just for the best bidder" it maybe sounds like a hipster cliche of how commercial or non-commercial the music should be, but this can be felt through the years, coldplay maybe don't do bad music, but their albums are terribly innocuous.

absolutely gross

Speaking for myself, I don't like Radiohead but I don't mind singing some of their songs like Creep. And I also know the vocalist has worked with Björk in the past so that's a plus for me.

shut the fuck up

faggots getting nervous

lmao fuck off i'd take Viva la Vida over HTTT, Pablo Honey, King of Limbs and The Bends any day.

Kid A and Amnesiac are both miles ahead of Viva la Vida though. Amnesiac is radiohead's best work hands down

>absolutely gross
why

.>le pop sucks

Nervous?
Coldplay are such a divisive band, they've become synonymous with gay for the majority of people who take music seriously, whereas Coldplay fans tend to give Radiohead respect in order not to be laughed out of the room or labeled childish contrarians.

1. OK Computer
2. In Rainbows
3. Kid A
4. A Rush of Blood to the Head
5. Viva la Vida
6. A Moon Shaped Pool
7. X&Y
8. Hail to the Thief
9. The Bends
10. Amnesiac
11. Parachutes
12. The King of Limbs
13. Pablo Honey
14. Ghost Stories
15. A Head Full of Dreams
16. Mylo Xyloto

it's objectively true

accurate

no it isn't. Not objectively. And if you, subjectively, think that's true, it's just your current choice to remain ignorant.

theyre both atrocious

>7. X&Y
>10. Amnesiac

not atrocious but they're not that good

Sound like Coldplay? Don't even try such baits...

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

>4. A Moon Shaped Pool
Are you fucking autistic? That bunch of songs pitifully put together?! Wow... It's embarrassing, and so are you

>Amnesiac is radiohead's best work hands down
terrible, unforgivable opinion.

Atrocious list m8. The only Radiopleb albums as bad as coldplay's are Pablo Honey and The Bends.