Is there a song that sounds better than this when high?

Is there a song that sounds better than this when high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWP7x1oF9dA&ab_channel=JuanBlanco
youtube.com/watch?v=P6hkVXpQYYg
youtu.be/VbrfXDFuzu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoops:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWP7x1oF9dA&ab_channel=JuanBlanco

That's an album, not a song

Put down the pipe friendo

test post

AW YEAH MY DUDE I LOVE LISTENING TO ANIMAL COLLECTIVE WHILE SMOKING THAT DANK KUSH DUDE AW YEAHEHEAH PASS ME DA BONG DUDE YEAH MAN SO FUCKIN STONED MAN DUDE AW YEAH WEED DUDE

FUUUUUUUCK IM SO HIGH BRO FUCKIN GANJA KUSH WOW SNOOP DOGG MAN

>anyone who smokes weed is dumb and a walking stereotype
>music doesn't sound better high
kek

DUDE WEED LMAO MY PARENTS ARE OUT OF TOWN FOR THE WEEKEND

*inhales* WOOHOOHOO DIS WEED IS FUCKIN DANK MAN *loses job* MARY JANE FO LYFE BRO FO LYFE *gets shunned by society* AW YEAH MAN I LOVE THIS KUSH *gets brain damage* SO FUCKIN HIGH AHHAHAHA YEAH BRO MAN DUDE

I really don't get why weed triggers Sup Forums so much

>*gets brain damage*
this doesn't happen

youtube.com/watch?v=P6hkVXpQYYg
>that ever changing soundscape
>that beautiful singing saw
>THAT FUCKING SYNTH RIP

DUDE WEED LMAO MY PAROLE OFFICER IS GONNA HIT ME WITH A VIOLATION FOR FAILING MY UA BUT YOLO420 BRO DUDE BRO

ITT: worst memes

Yeah and liver damage from drinking isn't a thing either chug chug chug #YOLO

It's b8

I guarantee most of Sup Forums-core artists/bands smoke reefer

I prefer nutmeg highs to weed and alcohol t b h

BRO CALM DOWN HAVE A TOKE ON THIS ULTRA FUCKIN DANK FUCKIN WEED BRO IT'LL CALM YOUR NERVES BRO YOU'RE GETTIN SO STRESSED MAN

I don't smoke weed to relax I smoke to be a better person and to say fuck you to the government #feelthebush #2020

I prefer a fistful of Benadryl

wow u guys are mad as fuck

BRO RESPECT THE HERB MAN
YOU EVER LISTEN TO PINK FLOYD HIGH ITS AMAZINGGGGG

Yes it does ganjamaster

yeah mannn toke up and RELAXXXX

ANY REASON TO SMOKE GANJA IS A GOOD REASON MY MAN DUDE I ALSO CAN'T STOP TALKING REALLY LOUDLY BECAUSE I LOVE WEED SO MUCH AND I NEED EVERYONE TO KNOW I SMOKE WEED MAN DUDE BRO

I KNOW DUDE THEY NEED TO SMOKE DA HERB MAN DUDE
>PIC RELATED ITS WEED DUDE

WEED ILLEGAL AND CAUSES NO PROBLEM
LCOHOL DO LOT OF DAMAGE = LEGAL

WHAT WRONG???

WOAH THA TPIC IS CRAZY MAN HAHAHAHAHAHA CHECK THIS ONE OUT

Whoa

BRO ITS CUZ ALCOHOL KEEPS THE POPYOOLISS DUMB AND CONTROLLABLE BUT WEED OPENS UR THIRD EYE AND SHOWS U THE TRUTH MAN BRO DUDEBRO

shouldn't have posted that man
weed triggers Sup Forums like fat people trigger /fit/

DUDE LMAO

Weed babbies first drug. If you want to do a drug and listen to psychedelic then drop acid

Why are pol fags on my mu

YOU EVER LISTEN TO TOOL HIGH BRUH ITS CRAZY MAN THESE GUYS ARE ENLGITHEND!!!

>my drug is superior to your drug pleb
nothing more pathetic

THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO THEIR CONTAINMENT BOARD BRO Sup Forums IS A WEED ONLY BOARD MAN ALL HAIL THE BONG

I agree but fuck off, weed is absolutely fine
not everyone has 12 hours to sit through without being able to communicate with anyone

>33 posts
>14 IP's
lmao this shitposting is all one faggot

don't be hating on de weed, bumbaclot

imagine being this mad

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream
The whole album. The first track will pull you in.

youtu.be/VbrfXDFuzu0

just fuck off man, OP just asked for songs that sound good while high, don't see the problem with that. That your brain can only think in memes is another thing

Honestly this is the first thing I listen to when I'm high, just too fucking good to be true.

Obvious choice, but it's really good

title track make you feel really fucking happy and good and Shine On is almost too much too handle if that makes any sense

TOOL IS SHIT BRUH I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE SHIT THEMSELVES FOR THIS SOFT ROCK DRONEFEST DUDE BUT ITS ALL GOOD HIT THIS BLUNT MANBRO

i had memorable acid trip with Peacebone
god i miss those days......

this shit is literally made for listening high

kek the only mad person here is you

Is this you?

haha sure man

DUDE WEED LMAO SNEAK OUT AFTER YOUR PARENTS GO TO BED AND COME OVER FOR SOME DANKITY DANK BRUH JUST BE CAREFUL MY STEPDAD IS A LIGHT SLEEPER DUDEBRO

I literally know a guy who talks like this

>50 replies
>16 posters
Neck yourself

yes

I HAVE NO FRIENDS BUT AT LEAST I DONT SMOKE WEED CAUSE IM NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL RIGHT GUYS

>I ask for songs to listen to high
>someone decides to have an aneurysm and meme at a rate of 6,000 mémé units/sec

>meme at a rate of 6,000 mémé units/sec
kek

SO $TONED AW SHIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHER FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK OUT THIS MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EASY-E CREAM SO BAKED OFF THAT BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUSH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.

You're not impressing anyone. Might as well stop my man

what a tryhard.

Merriweather Post Pavillion sounds amazing on acid. Trust. The vocal delay on In The Flowers created an audial vortex of Aveys surrounding me in my room, each line trailing off into the next. It was fucking nuts.

Is this that dumb animal collection stuff?

DUDE WEED LMAO HEY TYLER SEE IF YOUR DAD WILL LET YOU BORROW THE CAR WE CAN CRUISE WITH A BLUNT AND GO EGG SOME HOUSES LOL BROMANDUDE