autism
too late
autism
autism
autism

>not posting your favorite album
Keep it music-related somehow

INTP

This used to be me depending on mood, though I get INTJ most of the time now.

These two overlap quite a bit, it seems.

There is already one of these threads going on

ENFP reporting here
yeah I know...

>most emotional personality type
>autism

Whats wrong with infp?

I'm ENTJ. I used to be ENFJ. It kind of sucks, I used to feel so many more emotions but I've become so fucking jaded over everything. My music tastes have changed too. My old favorite album was Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile and angsty shit like that.

As an ENTJ my new favorite albums are:
Boris - Pink
Sonic Youth - Bad Moon Rising
American Football - S/T
Snowing - Fuck your emotional bullshit (The origianal 5 song demo with the sunken car. All the Spotify versions suck).

Why do people like these tests, is it to feel special? Why go around and brag/define yourself by these few categories that can be applied to all of the billions of people in the world? What does this have to do with music btw

I got Taurus

>Whats wrong with infp?
They're rudderless.

Geez, never liked this Briggs-Myers thing. Was an ISFP when I first took this type of test, got INFP-T now.
>Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine.
This is like the opposite of how I view myself.

nothing, everyone just likes to sit around and circlejerk about how introverted yet sensitive and fun they are

INFJ-T

Well would you look at that.

ENTP-T

loosers

>get this
>I am a man

Isfp here
What's up man

Logician - INTP-T

e n f p - t

55% extroverted
77% intuitive
57% feeling
89% prospecting
74% turbulent

>infp-t
>feel like an ambitious yet untalented waste of space with my head too firmly planted in fantasy to accomplish anything
well at least everyone else hates my kind, so at least I know I'm not wrong