What does Sup Forums think of Steam Powered Giraffe?

What does Sup Forums think of Steam Powered Giraffe?

they gay as fuck

I don't... HATE them

why

H E L L O R E D D I T

genuine people who do what they like with fans who support them. i dont get why Sup Forums shit on them so much

i personally dont care about them though, not my kind of music

i welcome them as our newest Sup Forumscore

Bunch of talentless edgelords and fedoras.

Better than the Avalanches desu

This exact thread was posted yesterday.
Why.

what's edgy about wanting to play robots

Sup Forums hates them mainly for the steampunk gimmick they put on, which does distract from the music imo

>These people are from San Diego
>girl's legal middle name is Bunny
>frontman studied miming at Grossmont

I fucking love San Diego, but this makes me a tiny bit less sad about leaving.

>girl

I also think mu hates bands/musical groups with trans women in them

I haven't seen the board shit itself over Against Me! except for saying Laura Jane Grace is ugly.

I feel like she's the exception. I have seen a few people say transgender dysphoria blues is "tranny gaarbage music" tho

Haven't heard them, but their "lol so randumb!" aesthetic and name really turn me off.

It only pisses Sup Forums off when being trans is used as a trait of the band. People who are good musicians who just happen to be trans are fine, but using it as a gimmick is fucking lame.

Explain Vektroid then. And trans women aren't allowed to sing about their experiences?

There's a line between 'I am a trans person who sings about things I have experienced' and 'LOOK HOW TRANS I AM #TRANS #LGBTQIA.'
It's the same thing with female singers, gay singers, and minority singers. Don't make it the entire reason for the band's existence and most people won't care.