Meet qt girl

>meet qt girl
>have a lot in common, good taste in music, she tells me she thinks I'm attractive, we get along well
>ask her if she wants to go on a date, we set one up for this weekend
>then she ghosts me, hasn't responded to any texts in a week

Any music for this feel? I'm sad af man.
Other than The Smiths - I Know It's Over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqzBxiiR2QE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so she didn't show up to date???

maybe her phone broke or something m8 c'mon try to giver benefit of the doubt

We set up a date last week for this Saturday. I texted her something, she didn't respond. I waited a few days until yesterday, texted her again asking if the date was still on, she didn't respond. She's online on facebook so I know she has her phone. Pretty sure I just got played.

now you know what all chads and normies know...that all girls flake. they ALL do. it's part of the gig, it's not cool that they do, but they do. you gotta pick yourself back up, not feel like it's all on you, and if your gonna try n get her to hang with you again pretend like it didnt happen. otherwise, on to the next one kiddo

dude it's wednesday,
as long you told her lets meet saturday at x place and x time. you shouldn't have texted her until friday or something.
you might have came off as needy. but you shouldn't be sad you didn't lose or gain anything. don't worry user cheer up. she could still text you back anytime b4 saturday

Maybe she's on facebook on her PC? I don't know man.

Listen to American Football.

a lot happens in a week man. the right play is to not let the week play out with zero contact, you gotta talk to her but not too much. then, morning of the date ask if you're still on for later to confirm

you're right. we didn't really have a set plan other than saturday afternoon and some coffee place.

the thing that's weird is she seemed really into me. she usually responded right away and she suggested we go to her place and smoke a few bowls. she told me she thinks i'm very attractive. hell she gave me her number and fb without me even being the one to ask, she just gave it to me. we matched on tinder. normally i wouldn't trip but something seems up. the last text i sent her (before the date confirmation) was a response to a question she asked before she went to bed, but that was friday

lol haven't heard that one in a couple years.

To keep this music related post some music recs please.

Are you at all intimidating?
Maybe she just doesnt like you but didnt want to seem mean.
You didnt really get played now did you -_-

Chicks are a numbers game, theres always more and at least 1 will eventually say yes

>American Football
Meinnegger.jpg

I don't think i'm very intimidating. I'm an awkward fuck for the most part and I look like kinda like bieber/skinny fuccboi twink so it's not that. See for some more context. She definitely seemed like she did.

Very nice taste tho all that midwest emo

my girl was like this too at first. she wouldnt always respond right away but i'd see her on social media. sometimes she'd go a day or 2 without texting, usually on the weekends. that was almost a year ago. now we text constantly unless she's working or sleeping or mad at me. my point is you guys just met. regardless of how into you she seemed, dont expect her to respond right away. you barely started talking. if you had an agreement, she'll meet it. if not fuck her. there's plenty more grills in the shop.

maybe she died

Hmm, not sure why this happened then. All seems to have went well for you. Obviously something there shes not telling you, but we can only speculate.

What will you do about this op?
I suggest showing her a bit of the oleeee cold shoulder. Maybe she thinks you're too attached or something, thats a pretty common problem with us skinny dudes. Show her you have no fucks to give

Also, where did you meet?

Tinder. She wanted to meet up last week but she was out of town.

I tried specifically not to seem too attached. I didn't spam her with texts or anything and I didn't respond to her right when I saw the phone buzzing (she did that to me). I'm at a loss too man but I'm thinking I'll just wait it out until Saturday, then if she says nothing by then, that's enough of a hint for me.

that's women for you, they love to fuck with us because we make it very easy for them to do so

from what you describe it's possible that she got scared that she was getting too clingy and didn't want to scare you off or make you think that she's easy. She was making it very clear that she's into you, so she probably wants to make you doubt it a bit and make you work for it. A week ago you though you had her in the palm of your hand and now you feel like shit, you can't stop thinking about her, and you feel like she's not into you anymore. Tell me that's not her fucking with you, you're exactly where she wants you to be and you reacted how she wanted you to react. Just relax and wait till Saturday, maybe she'll text beforehand, it's all good man. Even if she suddenly stopped being attracted to you and doesn't want anything with you anymore (which i doubt), it's not the end of the world, rejection hurts, but we all have to go through it.

and listen to this

Well goodluck to you op, but do put it in your mind that this girl wont be your new waifu right off the bat. That will help you either way.

Tinder isnt the place to meet reliable wemon, dontchknow

I love this album. I prefer The Hurting personally but Tears for Fears were pretty consistently great and underrated.

Yeah you sound right on the money. I'm not very experienced with women as you can probably tell. It's working because I went from thinking of her as just some random tinder slut to not being able to get her off my mind. Damn mind games. I'll just wait a couple more days and try to clear my head.

dude you fucked up
When you're with a girl, you should pretend like you don't care about her or the relationship and can get another girl if you wanted to.
This signals to her that you are higher status than her and have more options, so she'll like you more and pursue YOU.

Male love is best love, guys...

great album too, hyped for their new album next year

but yeah, what I told you is very possible man, keep your chin up. A girl did it to me once, I was very aware that she had a huge crush on me for many years and then one night when we were both drunk at a party we spent almost the entire night together kissing and dancing and she kept telling me that she loved me, that i was very attractive, etc... We started texting after that night, after a while she took her time between replies and I was getting very worried and started feeling like shit, then I noticed I was feeling like that for a girl that I swore I had on the palm of my hand, I couldn't get her out of my head, that's what she wanted.

Women LOVE mind games, they love to fuck with you. They hate being a sure thing for a guy (she used to be just a tinder slut for you) and they love being the only thing a guy can think about (you're now posting about her on Sup Forums and can't get her out of your head). Pretty much everyone in this thread is saying you fucked up, but my bet is that she's either fucking with you or her phone got fucked somehow (happened to me once with a girl, as unlikely as it sounds). People don't just lose attraction to someone like that, it's not a light switch.

he hasn't even met the girl in person yet from the sound of it

i don't think he really fucked up here. he just wanted a confirmation since they had a plan in place. not like he was like "pls respond bby i miss you". don't do that OP and don't flood her with more messages. wait for her to get back to you and if she doesn't cut your losses.

this shit happens

no point blaming yourself cos if a girl's gonna flake she's gonna flake

most important thing is developing yourself and making sure youre relatively content in your own life and you feel you have some direction in life - when you have that shit like this won't bother you

Can't believe the level of faggotry in this thread. You met on Tinder and you're expecting her not to be a flake? Grow a fucking pair and move onto the next, it's not that hard.

>i can't believe some people have a different disposition to me and are more sensitive to what might be perceived as rejection

fuck off gristlehead

He's probably young or a virgin. I'm willing to bet he just got out of high school.

All this overthinking

Jesus christ no wonder most of you faggots are >tfw no gf

the gayest thing ive read in ages. thanks user!

you seem very unintelligent

nigga you gay

>Maybe she just doesnt like you but didnt want to seem mean.
>You didnt really get played now did you -_-

What kind of pussy faggot shit is this? Of course he got played. What girl leads a guy on for no reason?

You could have just typed "I don't know anything about girls" and saved yourself a little time

Holy shit kill yourself no one thinks you're cool faggot.

I know about women, but that doesn't make their bullshit actions excusable. "Let me say yes to this guy and then not show up so I don't hurt his feelings" isn't a logical thing to think.

OP here. Well it's not all bad because I got another date with another girl I met on Tinder but there's something about this one that makes me want her more than any other.

>claims to know about women
>evaluates womens' decisions on the basis of cold logic
You could have just typed "I don't know anything about women" and saved us all a little time.

lol jesus man
tinder isn't for meeting your dream girl or getting a gf. it's for casual hookups. don't fall in love. just fuck the one and then forget about the flake.

The only common sense in this thread. Everyone else needs to enter their 20's.

What throws me off about this is she added him on jewbook. If she intended to just completely dump him and forget about him, she wouldn't have gone to that trouble. Sounds like she legitimately wanted to start something with you. Women are confusing mane.

That's the one-itis, son

You gotta break yourself of that shit

maybe she added him on jewbook and saw his likes were all Sup Forums meme pages and donald trump

you only find women confusing because you're thinking like a man

a man wouldn't add someone on facebook unless they really wanted to start something or were at least sure they weren't going to want to ghost on the person in question within a week

women do not think this way

Facebook doesn't mean shit. Girls from my middle school I talked to once are friends with me on facebook.

Nope. The worst thing I like is probably Sam Hyde but I doubt she knows who that is. She likes those shitty meme pages so that probably doesn't matter.
Why would she even ask me for my facebook in the first place then? She didn't ghost me after adding me, she ghosted me days after that.

Women have no morals, or sense of integrity it seems. If it's convenient and they can get away with it, they'll do it.

She probably was interested in you at some point, but found someone "better" and totally forgot about you.

adding someone on facebook isn't anywhere near as big a deal to a woman as it is to a man. I bet she adds like two or three random dudes a day just because they sent a request

This nigga about to get redpilled on women.
I bet 60% chance she messages him before Saturday, 40% she doesn't given the information.

How hot is she OP? This is crucial. The hotter the girl, the more likely you're getting flaked.

She's not that hot. She's probably a 6. Blonde, nice tits, cute face but she wears this one hairstyle that doesn't look good at all imo, not fat, tall for a girl from what I can tell. She's really cool though and listens to good music and we have the same hobbies.

Give us a pic; you might be over or under-rating

i feel kinda weird doing that but hold up

will op deliver?

prolly not

nah i dont really want to post pics of people on Sup Forums. maybe her friends might recognize her or something idk. maybe she comes on here. doubt it but she said she likes memes and vaporwave and ''''''''indie''''''''' so idk

I can assure you she doesn't go on here. Sounds like Tumblr to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqzBxiiR2QE

Why do you care about some random chick you haven't even met yet? Newsflash. Women are manipulative whores. They don't understand anything other than what they can get from other people. It's why women having "struggle" in the current year is total fucking bullshit. Don't play into their hands, let them come to you, because they need men more than we need them.

this dude sounds like he's 17-18
i get virgin vibes.

talking about op, not you

called it

fag

>she likes memes and vaporwave and ''''''''indie'''''''''
I don't even want a pic anymore tbqfwu

Wow all this over a 5/10 generic tumblr "hipster" girl? Come on man pull it together.

She's not like other girls. She's cute and thinks I'm cute and she's fun to talk to.

haha

She's a dime a dozen