>doing shots out of the cap at my computer desk again

music for this feel?

how's are you & your feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5iFVL5QlcM
youtube.com/watch?v=FcpjxztSsq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you drinking?

just a little 20cl of smirnoff. it's an odd habit buying tiny shitty spirits rather than getting anything that doesnt taste like battery acid & lasts more than an evening.

>Shot-of-vodka

That looks more like water...

I'm guessing vodka for OP, sipping on a vodka soda myself. I'm feeling pretty decent. Finally have the album going in the right direction after about two months.

nice. i've been trying to get round to making my album for almost seven fucking years so dont sweat on the two months.

side note, should have made up a vodka soda myself

Listening to Quebec

I've had almost forty releases (singles, EPs, and LPs) and about a dozen compilation appearances in the last three years, so I'm used to a very fast pace (and not all of it is shit-tier quality). I also plan like hell to get the exact release I want and I've made eight tracks that are garbage and will sit in a folder for the rest of time. I didn't really find a direction for it until last week. I've been feeling a "Kyle Bobby Dunn and the Infinite Sadness" vibe and that's been a good mindset to make tracks.

Also, what sort of music do you try to make?

SR71 - Right now

wish i didnt get cravings at the sight of anything pill related

that's crazy, polar opposite to me which is slow paced to the point of painful over analysis. a real stuck in the mud situation. i like doing the "x & x" type approach to songwriting, makes it fun. couldn't really give a ballpark for the sort of stuff i'm writing right now. it's both leftfield & also hit after hit.

That's pretty rad. Not counting all of those releases, I'm in a band with some friends and the singer (seven/eight years experience) has a few excellent tips for songwriting and producing. When writing, go with your gut instinct with what is right or go with whatever sounds right to your listening background and/or pop music. Our lead guitarists likes to wank on his guitar for solos and it doesn't always mesh with a simple pop mentality (not the pop sound, just writing ideas). That may save you some second guessing. My experience is that I'll make tracks. Some of them will be bad, but I'll finish what I start and if I have to make another track riffing on that, I will. Don't get caught up in over-analyzing the writing/composing process. With regards to recording, it's preferred to be absolutely anal about getting the right take not once, but three times. Be super picky about mixing and mastering as well. If you could even call it a single, I probably listened to it at least fifty times when I don't count listening to rough cuts for mere tracking purposes. Our singer listened to it an unfathomable amount of times to mix and master it properly. I don't know the point I'm trying to make besides giving insight into my experiences with two worlds of production and genres of music. Yay vodka

>wish i didnt get cravings at the sight of anything pill related
I know that feeling.

i ate too much, rec me something

Um...
>Choir Vandals - Darker Things
>Celestial Shore - California Eden

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5iFVL5QlcM

yeah, gut feeling/intuition is my number one guide. but that whole obsession over mixes is the thing i find hardest as i can never just let something go. cool insight regardless. cheers.

i listen to earth 2 when my stomach hurts

Can't help OP I've never had vodka sorry.

I'm coming down from DMT trip (not memeing) rec me something soothing but tasteful. Instrumentals only

Aphex twin - rhubarb
Aphex twin - Alberto balsalm

Double reccing Rhubarb. Also Stone in Focus
Yeah, the singer is very particular. I'm not as much with my own stuff. Cheers

Finally got an adapter to listen to my records.
Also I'm drinking diet coke, please tell me I'm a bitch.

share you fucking cunt

Thanks going for rhubarb guys

You're a bitch, i guess?

youtube.com/watch?v=FcpjxztSsq0

Thanks

>tfw no oxycodone

By far my favorite drug. How do I cop more without a pain issue? Should I just start knocking on my neighbor's doors and asking to use their bathrooms so I can look through their medicine cabinets? A friend of mine did that once at some old bitch's house and made out with tons of Vicodin.

>tfw chasing vodka shots with water
>tfw doing this almost every day after work now but don't even care

What the fuck user

>>doing shots out of the cap
The fuck does this even mean

>grab a bottle
>take the cap off
>pour vodka in cap
>drink
>repeat until you don't think you'll be able to put the cap back on

Why do people abuse painkillers when there's stuff like weed or LSD around? This is coming from somebody who is prescribed Oxy's for chronic pain... it just doesn't get me "high", only relieves my pain and makes me feel apathetic.

You never heard of a glass?

Nigga you ain't gargling mouthwash over here.

I use a shotglass, I'm just explaining it for you man.

>tfw no benzos