How many of you have known girls with respectable, developed musical tastes? bonus points for having dated her

how many of you have known girls with respectable, developed musical tastes? bonus points for having dated her

I can not talk about it right now. I'm gonna come over in a little bit and I'll tell you the whole story

i laughed at this

I showed a girl The Brave Little Abacus and she said it reminded her of Twenty One Pilots.

both are shit so she was on the money

Dated, my virginity to eachother, broke up, want to kill myself most days over her, can no longer listen to some of my favourite songs because they make me think of her... How many points?

Agreed.

*Lost our virginity to each other god i'm dumb

How long you think a little bit is? 10 days, 10 days? I love crunching numbers.

this one time in high school i dated my virginity ot this chick

pp
tdcc
fo

all you need

Did your dick touch the water?

I'm from Vancouver and the same age as Mac DeMarco, so being a part of that scene brings a lot of girls that actually fuck with music; frankly it's great.

Personally, I've never dated one. I follow my heart and dick first, so the girls I've gravitated towards haven't been too interested in music.

My current gf is learning and appreciating, though...

FUCKING NONE DUDE. Closest I've come is a girl who liked all the old music her dad used to play, CCR and Fleetwood Mac and shit. You gotta be attractive + make good music + be known in your local scene if you want to date an attractive girl with developed music taste. Plenty of uglies around with good music taste though.

Met her okc. Curly haired thicc mulatto that also produces her own Vaporwave. We went out a few times but I never made a physical move on her, was too busy chatting about things we had in common.

Dozens I personally know, but I've only dated around 7 of them

tell some stories

Dated 2 different ones. It's was great. Still talk to one, and we still exchange new music we've found. It's awesome to have someone to bounce new music off of, get excited to see concerts with, just chill and smoke a joint and listen to some music.

Now I live in BFing nowhere, Texas. Last girl I dated down here thought my music taste was a literal joke. Like haha joke. She only listened to Top 40 and radio country. Didn't understand that me not liking that music wasn't a joke or something I intentionally did to be edgy. My lease is up in March, can't wait to get back to cultured society.

I know 2 girls and they only listen to Kevin Gates. I tried showing one of the GYBE once and they called me boring.

I like to think I have decent musical tastes, and most of my girlfriends are pretty into music as well. I don't date girls though, so no bonus points I guess.

Honestly, I rarely know people with respectable, developed taste
I have a few friends with that, but that's about it

The only girl I've had sex with liked Leonard Cohen.

I'm so lonely ;_;

never really got the old "women can't into music" meme
off the top of my head, i can think of five people i've been close with that i would confidently say had respectable and developed taste in music, and four of them were women

I think it depends on where you live, honestly.

Dating a girl from the UAE who likes Art Tatum and Joni Mitchell. She's pretty cool.