Hahahaha holy shit, how does anyone like this...

Hahahaha holy shit, how does anyone like this? This is without a doubt the biggest disappointment that an Avalanches album could be. I can't believe that I finally got to listen to the long awaited 2nd LP from The Avalanches, and instead of amazing sample based music it was rappers awkwardly shouting over misplaced music for an hour.

Anyone who thinks they like this is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. Just accept it's awful and move on. It's not even the same group of guys anyway. They simply tried to grab some cash based on a name, and successfully tricked all you idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aB159Ac7sh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hi marcel

>H-How dare you! This is indubitably the greatest piece of plunderphonic art ever created! Ahhh Frankie Sinatra!!!

Nah, it's a 9/10. Literally on par with SILY. If you don't agree you are mentally ill and should consider suicide.

It's not even plunderphonics.

>L-look everyone we're back with you favorite P4K approved artists! Kids love features, right? W-we're Daft Punk!

haha *Tips hat* I love meme facebook!

Recite the entirety of Marcel's Wildflower review to them as loudly as possible and watch their frightened, confused faces.

reposting because i forgot the meme image

>Come listen to Wildflower with us, user! Ahhh Frankie Sinatra!!!

What do you do?

Start singing Calypso

i don't even like Wildflower, but you faggots are insufferable

Ah yes, I love this work of avant-garde electroswing, my lady.

where did this meme come that fedoras love the avalanches?

all the normie hipster i know have been shitting themselves over it

Never change

I'm just as dissapointed by the new album as you are, but SURELY SHITPOSTING IS NOT THE ANSWER!

Because Frankie Sinatra 'sounds' like electroswing. that's literally it, it's like 2 guys forcing the meme

Shitsposters and musically illiterate retards were calling Frankie Sinatra electro swing ever since it was released just because it barely sounds like one.

Electro swing is associated with the "fedora crowd" and steampunk faggots, since they're the only demographic that garbage could appeal to.

>tfw I never heard of electroswing until Sup Forums started forcing this meme once they heard frankie sinatra

People started calling Frankie Sinatra 'Electro-swing' and it eventually devolved into this spergy circle-jerk of nonstop projecting.

I'm afraid shitposting is the only answer.

You know, I don't think I've seen a single instance of a fedorite saying they liked the album. It's all been memers.

Yeah, it wasn't very good. Not bad really but it's not very memorable for me and didn't grab me as much as SILY.

So far, it's pretty good.
Up to Subways.
Frankie Sinatra is honestly garbage though.

I've got the album's tracks in my player, now, and looking at the durations.
This album's pretty short.

Noise eater is terrible. It's a cool song with the samples, but I removed that shit. It's too jarring with the rest of the albums vibe. On the other hand, I like Frankie sinatra.

WE'RE ALL FRANKIES
AHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA

It's way better than SILY though OP.

This. Honestly, I've been bumpin this shit since the leak came out. Showed it to a bunch of my normie friends and they dug the shit out of it without even know who Avalanches were so this whole "You're only pretending to like" thing really escapes. It's fun and dancey and the ONLY bad track on this thing is Stepkids.

Tl;Dr it's the shit, get over yourselves

Can we all at least agree that the first (Because I'm Me) and last songs are SILY level even if the rest of the album might not be

It's the opinion of the entire staff that t h e s e m e m e s are criminally d A N K

this board needs therapy

I think The Noisy Eater would be absolutely fantastic if it wasn't for the Come Together sample. It sounds so forced

the absolute madman

What's embarrassing is that people have this much time on their hands to waste away shit posting.

The narcissism in here is rife.

It's annoying as fuck. The main sample of the kid sounds so awkwardly placed. I get that's the point, but it's just bad production.

No

I have a what.cd account and will mega the 320 leak.

shitposting is fun and takes about 10 seconds a pop

the only harmful one i've ever seen was someone actually TELLING SOMEONE to listen to caravan palace

>shit posting is fun
Yeah if it's creative and makes everyone in the thread laugh.

When you're straight up being an annoying cunt you just look like you're desperate for replies and attention.

This whole thread is cancer even if you don't like the new album.

are you blind retard? v0 =/= 320k

also no ALAC no share so fuck off

>harassing people and being a cunt is fun

This album is complete garbage.

This is literally THE worst album I have ever heard in my life.

>harrassing
W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

I have soulseek and a FLAC is already on there

then wtf you dumb nigger waiting for, upload asap here

It's wasn't worth the disk space

youtube.com/watch?v=aB159Ac7sh0

is this neckbeard music?

You're fool of shit as always Anonymous

10/10

I don't know what's stopping you from just downloading it yourself

it's because you autists keep reacting

transcoded apple stream shit to mp3 320K then to FLAC is not a FLAC you moron

the v0 from what.cd has been ripped from CD then lossless encoded to v0

AHHHH
H
H
H
H

FRANKIE
R
A
N
K
I
E

SINATRA
I
N
A
T
R
A

For all of you that hate/dislike the album: what is your AOTYSF?

i'm not going to tell you because you're just going to say something like "XDDDDD MEME KEK MEMES XDdDDddDDDd" and then pretend that you're superior because you like a different meme band

come on, out with it.

Mine's Painting With. Haven't heard wildflower yet. Two songs I have heard were alright.

go back to your 1st avalanches album threads you b8 pleb and don't post here

untitled. unmastered.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

f-fine, but it's not because i like you or anything

i'd say AMSP, and i actually liked >frankie sinatra because it was catchy and fun, the noisy eater is one of the worst songs i've ever heard though

honestly subways is the only song that stuck out enough for me to even remember what it sounds like

Garbage album

What are you getting so upset about

Not him but you realize that you can easily convert shit quality tracks to flacs?

He don't know that, thats why he is on slsk

I enjoyed this album, I'd give it 8.5/10

Sunshine song is bananas good

Sunshin-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e

This.

The odds of it being exclusive to what.cd at this point isn't anything to write home about.

someone mega the 320

320 is a apple stream shit

They're not on flacs on What.cd geez louise

It being the album you retard, I'm sure you'll find the V0 on slsk

You fucking cuck this is the greatest album of the fucking century. Honesty I hope you suffocate from ingesting a copious amount of dicks. You are nothing but cancer and insignificant speck compared to the greatness of this album.

>your average avalanches fan
*tips*

I'm gay don't discriminate

*your average bait
ftfy

SUNSHIN-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E

BUT THEN YOU WENT AWAY-Y-Y-Y
TURNING MY BLUE SKIES GREY-Y-Y-Y

WE'RE ALL FRANKIES
AHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA

CRAZY COCONUT

I'm about halfway through. I'd agree with you so far.

Reasonably a 7.5

Really like a lot of the sounds here (especially love Sunshine!) but it's ruined by the non-rapping features, and some of the vocal samples sound awful and sloppy, Colours was ruined for me this way

It really just makes Since I Left You even more golden

l like it more than SILY.

this meme has to stop
wildflower is great, yall.

It's objectively and unironically a 10 for me. Not one second of the album had be bored or not constantly impressed or dancing.

nah, i like it, probably my aoty

Can we all just be real for a sec

It's definitely comparable to SILY while being distinct enough to stand on its own.

I hate this meme. I can't listen to Frankie Teardrop without hearing fucking "AHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA" anymore.

mmmm not really, but let's hear the reasoning.

Frankie Sinatra sucks.

But the album overall is fantastic. Probably AOTY, and nearly as good as SILY.

your opinion is ass, man.

I agree that they've gone through a fair bit of changes and don't sound like the same group as on SILY, but the love and appreciation for music and the fun they have making it is still absolutely apparent. It lived up to the hype without question for me.

second album > s/t dude wyd

Y'all know this is just my opinion, right?

Respect. Most underrated album of the year. What's your favorite track?

When I listened to the leak, I just put aside my feelings on SILY, and listened to it like it was just another album. It's fun and there's some really good songs on here. The other two non-Frankie singles are great, and Noisey Eater made me laugh the first time I heard it. It's not horrible.

who /oderedspecialeditionwithposter/ here?

You're missing a track my man.

Yeah I didn't rate the very first track. It's only 15 seconds