It's bad. It's so bad

It's bad. It's so bad.

Why didn't anyone warn me?

I have been saying this since first listen. Retard fanboys kept on spouting how good it is.

Go listen to James Farroroo instead

Samefag.

really want someone to explain whats bad about it Specifically

Yeah Oneohtrix has been trying to make some sort of statement about technology or alienation or something the most pretentious way he possibly can

Listen to Zones Without People and Russian Mind. Way better than his current stuff.

lmao james f most recent release was even worse tf u tlkin about

imo this album is the consequence of concept overtaking the music.

like, i get that he was trying to deconstruct trashy genres like big room techno and nu-metal and reframe them in a different context and i guess that's """interesting""" but at the end of the day parts of it just end up sounding like....big room techno and nu-metal.

It's abrasive and not in a good way, and when it isn't beating you over the head with almost-schizophrenic tone and timbre shifts it's so repetitive that I can barely keep myself from just saying fuck it and stopping the album.

I love OPN's other stuff, absolutely adored everything else he's done so far, and I can tell he's definitely trying to make a statement with this one, but it's just so bad that I can't bring myself to care about the statement

i am the guy to come to for hating on abrasive stuff, trust me and its not rough at all to me..........

the intro track is a little weird

the shifts are amazing

this website is just a crazy place

cant imagine being in the same room as you and watching you grimace in disgust

considering you like his other stuff

u crazy

I didn't grimace in disgust. Just didn't enjoy it.

It's not THAT bad. But it's certainly a huge step down from his previous works.

i still don't get this meme

ferraro is played son

newfag, you know you could have looked at the number of posters.

lack of cohesion, direction.
>but muh 90s tropes
he doesn't do anything interesting. A shit attemmpt at pastiche and postmodernism.

no.

what the fuck is happening with this board
is Sup Forums dead?

What do you mean? Some of those posts are actually inciting discussion and criticism at least, while you're just shitposting.

no dude, we just have taste and standards.

I think so

Or they're all plebs either one

This is the correct opinion