Post current feel and the album that you're listening to. Rate other's feels and albums

Post current feel and the album that you're listening to. Rate other's feels and albums.

>feel
pic related

>album
Sung Tongs

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!4h1UmaCY!zoow8swR2-KpM27KJkQi8t49gcL2DhtXx9_aSpKWmRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sufjan Stevens - Stalker
>tfw when your father is single-handedly tearing your entire family apart because he's a stupid alcoholic who wasn't worked in a decade

I need to pee

I don't know the feel sorry mon

y i k e s
i almost thought this was directed at me cause my name's William and my ex uses Sup Forums

We William bros gotta stick together. World is tough on us.

t r u e
at least I'm not the only William with a love life that's falling apart

Jesus will, get your shit together

go to bed will and stop posting car seat headrest

Forgot to mention this is a bully free zone

>I despise my roommates girlfriend and following my dreams will just be a wasted effort. I miss my dad.

>Katamari Damacy OST

i aint bullying
i just find comfort in knowing that I'm not the only Will with a messy love life

>Album
Schubert Symphony 9, Dohnányi

>Feel
Currently at the library, some qt I had a great convo with on [pretendthisisspoiled] Grindr [/spoiler] but haven't talked in a few months is currently sitting about 30 feet away from me. I don't think he recognizes my face.

Absolutely fantastic symphony, has been on my backlog for quite awhile. It's a good recording I think but I don't know enough about the music to really make a judgement.

what was the reason you two couldn't continue on being friends?

and what kind of things would you keep texting her?

>album
a place to bury strangers - worship

>feel
it's fucking hot
also job search is going tits up and i need money fast

>equally want to stay and get out of current relationship

blink-182 adam's song

At least you have a love life

You know how it goes. I couldn't bear not being more than friends and texted her as such. The kind of thing an idiot would do, ya know what I mean.

I feel that job drought pain. Shit's rough.

Love of my life cut off all communication with me, I have no friends, no one to talk to. I spend most days in bed. Had to move back in with my scientologist parents. They'll kick me out if I try to get a therapist. Not like I could afford one, anyway. I'm a hack. My works don't mean anything. Most likely will kill myself soon. I gave up and stopped praying.

Tom Waits - Rain Dogs

Fat Jon - Afterthought

Pretty good. I finally found a job and am the happiest ive been in a while.

how long did you date her for and how long have you known her

happens dude, the post breakup friendship is usually real hard

what would be your method of suicide? I'd be gone years ago if could afford a gun

Known her for 2 years dated for one year. We broke up last July and Yes I am aware how sad that is.

damn dude. don't identify with your situation but as a former depressed person leaving the country helped me. do something drastic while alive before ending it

Damn dude take the hint stop texting her already what the fuck. Anyway though that's rough hope you move on as well as she has.

>Album
The Brave Little Abacus - Just Got Back From the Discomfort

>Feel
My father is finally getting help for his alcohol problem and that great but all I can think about was the dumb shit he did while drunk and it hurts a lot, even though I'm still a little happy
Us alcohol bros gotta stick together

Pls tell me where I can listen to stalker

Lol not anymore? Things have been fucked for about 4 months and people have kept pushing me to do what THEY thought was best and so finally i was like fuck it, I'm gonna talk to him, I'm gonna speak from the heart and I'm not gonna let anyone else fuck with what I'm doing now
and so i wrote the most heart wrenching, long, fucking emotional message of my life
and he blocked me
he motherfucking blocked me
im not even that hurt
i just didn't think he was like this
and so everything is over i guess

mega.nz/#!4h1UmaCY!zoow8swR2-KpM27KJkQi8t49gcL2DhtXx9_aSpKWmRg

>Album
The Mollusk

>Feel
Empty. Questioning life and what the future holds. Not sure what to do anymore yet, I know exactly what I want...the music keeps me going....

Pls b in london

this would be a cool album cover

What am saying is at least you felt love and someone loved you.

It's Gonna Be (Alright) user. You got this.

it lasted through the summer, just through the summer
i didn't care about the love,
the friendship was the most beautiful thing
thats what i wanted back
i can't believe that i went to that extent, of pouring my heart out for this guy and he didn't even acknowledge it
just blocked me out of his life
i just wish he wasn't like this, at all.
it hurts

Lifes full of hurt. You'll move on and forget about it.

yeah, i know
but thats the worst part
knowing that if he cared at all, we'd have the most awesome friendship and i'd always be trying to make it better and more fun, it would be so satisfying
but instead things are this way

>feel
like everything is broken and crooked. And I'm wounded at the core and no matter what I try I will always be my same useless self. But it's all I can do.

>Album
Dalek - Untitled
phenominal ambient album by a hip hop group that's kinda just one long beautiful song. Criminally underrated
Imagine Mount Eerie + F#A# Infinity.

Dude, you are so gay.

>Feel
I'm a failure and I'm terribly behind in everything I should be doing/have done at my age.

>Album
Stereolab - Dots And Loops

>album
Down Colorful Hill

>feels
regret from my past relationship, loneliness, guilt, and a mild amount of suicidal thoughts

me
brah I'm in the same situation ;_;

>Counting the hours till I get off work so I can go bug my girlfriend. I've been out of town for a week with the boys and she's been a baby about it. I'll probably bring her ice cream.

>pic related

It's not worth it

>genesis - the lamb lies down on broadway

>i'm about to go to college and i'm almost positive i'm not going to have anything in common with anyone there

>feel
like everything could be better.
>album
Hunky Dory by David Bowie

I'm not listening to anything right now but the last album I heard is John Coltrane - A Love Supreme

>tfw a levels in october
>doing 3 subjects
>everything's crashing and burning and i'm under ridiculous stress
>not in the mood the listen to any normal music 90% of the time because of this
>can only listen to super sparse stuff like onkyo
I want to die

Aphex Twin - Drukqz

>Everything's good and normal. Nothing to worry about.

>Feel
Parents passed away, my friends moved away, poor, working shitty job, the only girl who ever liked me cheated on me and lied about me hitting her and her brothers beat my ass and sent me to the ER, I'm hungry and really craving a dish from a local restaurant but I can't afford it or anything until my paycheck in 4 days

>Album
Ariel Pink - Pom pom

fuck off cuck

Couldn't have chosen a better album

It's meme advice but definitely try your hardest to talk to as many people as possible. You'll build a lot of superficial friendships that will eventually die down and the hope is to find at least one other socially awkward fag to click with. Are you staying in dorms? Because there's probably a lot of people like you there.

Those are the Brit equivalent to AP tests right? What are you taking?

Yeah pretty much. I'm doing English, Psychology and Business

I am hungry, and currently remembering all the mistakes I have made.

Everything could be better.

Enjoy it while it lasts

Nothing is holding you down.

yeah i'm rooming with a guy from vietnam who's like 26 or something and already has a degree. seems like another socially awkward fag to be honest.

you seem like the only relatively happy dude around here, what a sad bunch this board is. hope y'all pull through

>am very very tired but also can't seem to fall sleep. unimportant feels.

Nothing to be done.

The Beatles - White Album

i think i think i have a crush on my best friend and i dont know how to approach the situation