Tfw politics is tearing Sup Forums apart right now and you hate seeing everyone fight like this

>tfw politics is tearing Sup Forums apart right now and you hate seeing everyone fight like this

Other urls found in this thread:

untruthaboutdonaldtrump.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw politics threads are allowed but feels threads aren't

blame the musicians / pitchfork / every music publication for pushing liberal policies down music fan's throats

>see recent officer shooting blacks
>see recent brexit vote
>see trump bashing

cuck

Sup Forums goes through an edgy politics phase once a week, once this whole Sterling thing has blown over it'll be back to normal

Me and my brother Jake!

sup guys

It's not fair. Why can't the politics PRs go away and let us enjoy our music in peace?

>you're a baddie because my picture says so

I mean not to put too fine a point on it but most people who post on any board on Sup Forums are pretty hateful people, Sup Forums is maybe better than most but it's never really been people getting along most of the time

I bet you're the same person who complains about reddit infesting Sup Forums all day then call the blacked.com threads "harmless banter".

It's not your fault user. It's those damn ni-

Exactly why I'm so upset. Music is one of the few things that makes me happy. To see the monster that politics invade even this board just makes feel like I HAVE to be mad at something, I HAVE to choose a side, I HAVE to be extreme in my position.

I just want off this ride already.

If Jews and blacks left the country none of this would matter, blame them and the previous generations who brought and let them in.

>all Trump ever does is occasionally say mean things
>HE'S LIKE HITLER
>I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN VOTE FOR TRUMP
>RNC is desperately trying to replace him as the nominee

>Hillary leaks THOUSANDS of secret and TOP secret emails, the director of the FBI issues a statement in which he officially finds her guilty of multiple felonies, and urges the department of justice not to press charges
>Still ahead in the polls

America is doomed.

>make a thread lamenting political in-fighting
>thread turns into political in-fighting
You knew this would happen OP

How did Sup Forums become such an extreme thin tank? I've only been on here for 2 years. I only post on Sup Forums, I used to go on on some of the other boards but I don't like them anymore, too many waifu threads and bait.

pretty much this.

you can only blame mr shekelstein and his army of subhuman nignogs. they've started a war on whites, and Sup Forums, a bastion of white culture, is responding accordingly.

when trump wins, america will finally be decucked, and the political threads will cease.

This poorly constructed image of an unflattering boy in a fedora has absolutely destroyed the alt right movement, why even bother now

politics are like assholes. everyone has an opinion them

It's an election year. Just wait for Trump to lose and it'll slowly return to normal.

oh please, everyone makes these kinds of images about all "sides," take some banter mate

this pretty much covers it. there are no other real objections to trump, only purple-haired dykes shouting 'racist.' trump's policies are rock solid and supported by decades of research. his opponents dont understand basic economic and just pander to niggers.

That's pretty much the only way Sup Forums argues tho.

What scares me is that it's Trump, or a treasonous felon, and people seem to prefer the felon.

imagine coming to Sup Forums for any reason other than lighthearted shitposting

It's him or a known criminal. You choose.

>trump's policies are rock solid and supported by decades of research

you say this but you don't provide a source

Sup Forums can't stand that the arts have always been a vehicle for social awareness so they get absolutely buttflustered when they find out their favorite artists don't align exactly with their views

At least its just confined to a few threads

I'm sorry everyone, it's just my sister and mom were fighting pretty about police thing earlier and it really bummed me out. I come on Sup Forums and its a fucking hellstorm. It just never ends.

>trump's policies are rock solid and supported by decades of research

you say this but you don't provide a source

I legitimately find a decent amount of music here

Only Trump can save us.

What makes you think he's any more trustworthy than your average politician or businessman?

we'll survive it together user

The italian renaissance was a vehicle for what social awareness?

that's a side effect desu

untruthaboutdonaldtrump.com

lmao these are like the people who jerk themselves over strawman tumblr posts that are clearly made by people on their own side about identifying with mayonnaise or whatever

Nothing, but Hillary is a known felon. The director of the FBI said it himself. The FBI found her guilty of intentionally leaking highly classified information. It's up to the Department Of Justice to charge her now.
Also, her and Bill stole plates and furniture from the white house after Bush was elected. That's public record. The Clintons are just low-class criminals.

Also, we don't need 4 more years of SJW shit.

The rise of humanism for one.

> a site with donald trump in the URL as a source.

Yes, that's not biased or anything It's not like trusting huffington post or fox news.

>false dichotomy

have you ever hear of third party or just not voting?

regardless, trump has been embroiled in tons of scandals. he's worked with the mafia, refuses to release his tax returns, started a sham university, exploited illegal labor, and has been accused of fraud by multiple people who've worked with him. i get that hillary is corrupt, and i would never vote for her, but i think the notion that trump is a man of character and strong principles is laughable. this guy was giving hillary money just a decade ago.

of all the counterpoint you could choose

>there's evidence given to me but i don't like the way it's presented so i'm going to ignore it and pretend it's biased

>it's a nu-males spam the thread with fedora images and "go back to Sup Forums" posts episode

Third parties are a fucking joke, and note voting is pretty much voting for both. Decide who you hate the most, and vote for their adversary. I don't like Trump. I just hate Hillary more.

Holy shit someone actually went through and made this list without a shred of irony

Yeah, and its obvious to see the link from that to Drake and BLM.
good answer.

Why the FUCK does Sup Forums not have flags and IDs?? What a shitty faggot cuckhole

Who are you quoting? Are you schizophrenic?

>Sup Forums memes
hmmm

I would much rather have a corrupt candidate than an incompetent one. It's stealing $1 million vs losing $10 million.