Wavves Ban Racists, Homophobes, Trump Supporters From Shows

Wavves Ban Racists, Homophobes, Trump Supporters From Shows

Wow, I might even listen to their terrible music now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/29/donald-trump-blacks-lawsuit_n_855553.html
talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-goes-full-birther-i-am-really-concerned-obama-not-born-in-usa
hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump
lgbtqnation.com/2016/02/the-top-ten-worst-comments-donald-trump-has-made-about-lgbtq-people/
clearinghouse.net/detail.php?id=15342
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i listened to king of the beach because it was on Sup Forums a lot

it was ok but forgettable

yeah we really need to have this thread AGAIN

Dubs thread?

man banning 40% of country is sure fire way to alienate your fans LUL

(I am talking about trump supporters which just have opinions about how a country should be run. racists and homophobes are dangerous people and I agree with their sentiment about that.)

>which just have opinions about how a country should be run
yea sure thing

you centrist fuckfaces will be first against the wall

>I am talking about trump supporters which just have opinions about how a country should be run. racists and homophobes are dangerous people and I agree with their sentiment about that.
They are one and the same, Trumpite.

He looks like your typical cuck from the movies

spotted the leftist
uses violence and threats against people instead of peaceful disagreeing with them.

>all these marxists mad as fuck that bern lost
wew, it's over cucks

most racists and homophobes are Trump supporters but most Trump supporters aren't racists and homophobes

t. gay trumpette

spotted the illiterate

>peaceful disagreeing
because that usually brings about change

>mfw all the marxist butthurt in this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

damn right I will use violence on you, as if workers exploitation was not violence

Trump is actually kinda cute desu.....

>workers "exploitation"
>w-why does starbucks only pay me $15 an hour I'm being exploited!

give evidence of trump being racist and homophobic and I will agree with you. This has be a policy he has said he enact or threat he said against people. A microaggression or triggering does not count as bias against a group of people.

>The Reuters/Ipsos poll asked people to grade whites and blacks on a series of personal traits. The results were then analyzed to compare how each respondent rated whites with how they rated blacks. In nearly every case, Trump supporters were more likely to rate whites higher than blacks when their responses were compared with responses from Clinton supporters.

>When their answers to the poll questions were compared with responses from supporters of other candidates, Trump supporters were always more critical of blacks on personality traits, analysis of the results showed

>reminder that for a short time, Zach Hill drummed for Wavves before he ascended

It's a scary world, Sup Forums.

>Wow, I might even listen to their terrible music now.
My wife's boyfriend said the exact same thing XD

None of that has anything to do with racism, but reality.

One microaggression maybe, but a whole collection of hundreds of "microaggressions" (stereotyping) of non white people does indeed make someone a racist because it reflects their views on race.

BASED WAVVES

Racists BTFO

Saying the judge ruling on his Fraud case is unable to do his job because he's Hispanic.

racism:
huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/29/donald-trump-blacks-lawsuit_n_855553.html
talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-goes-full-birther-i-am-really-concerned-obama-not-born-in-usa

homophobia:
hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump
lgbtqnation.com/2016/02/the-top-ten-worst-comments-donald-trump-has-made-about-lgbtq-people/

conflict of interest

"I'm a race realist"

"YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE"

Well, you are, aren't you? Are you going to call me a cuck next?

>facts? fuck that shit lol

Nice """"""""sources""""""""

>huffigtonpost

lmao

don't you have to take your wife's son to basketball practice or something?

>facts
What are you even talking about?

Oh look, Sup Forumstards asking for evidence of racism and immediately dismissing any source that's not supportive of Trump.

Can't say I'm surprisd.

these aren't evidence these are articles
try again

My girlfriend doesn't have a son. How's life as an incel?

>news articles aren't evidence
what are you even saying
trumpites are so stupid

stop giving him attention. only ppl who go to his shows are 16 year olds

Yeah the alleged conflict is that he's Hispanic, it's racism. No excuses

a news article could be biased or false researched.
to form a opinion of your own you have to find actual evidence (you know words that the man you researched actually spoke).

If they were real musicians, they wouldn't alienate people based on politics- they'd be trying to create art

>girlfriend
>this is what liberals think is a girl

>United States District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel, the man presiding over the class-action lawsuit against Trump University, is a member of the La Raza Lawyers of San Diego and oversaw the gift of a law school scholarship to an illegal alien.

All those quotes can be very easily sourced.
Hell, the racist landlord stuff is covered by CNN, NY Times, Washington Post, etc. That's just from a quick google search.

Unless you're suggesting a conspiracy.

>and oversaw the gift of a law school scholarship to an illegal alien
Oh no!

>correlation does not imply causation

hey man, once again: how's life as an incel?

That's a bar association, not a supremacist group, no different from the Irish/Italian-American Bar association etc. None of that makes it a genuine conflict of interest. Literally the only thing you can claim is that he's Hispanic and therefore can't be objective.

>supports an illegal alien
>judging a case involving a man who has made it his mission to end illegal immigration
>no conflict of interest

>th-that doesn't mean a-anything!
I also like how you conveniently didn't bother to address the LA RAZA lawyer group he's a member of. In case you didn't know; LA RAZA is Spanish for 'THE RACE' which is rhetoric used by mexican nationalists/racists/radicalists.

Good thing no one has ever claimed that Trump causes people to be racist.

I am not suggesting a conspiracy just suggesting that you at look actual facts instead of biased media outlets. They are very opinionated so using them as sources is childish.

Perhaps you're privy to the "actual facts" that CNN and NYTimes are lying about. Care to share them?

No, but you're assuming the supporters are judging whatever the fuck ambiguous poll you're quoting based on race.

See:
Them being a bar association means fuck all when your name is LA RAZA. It's pretty obvious they're obsessed with race/identity and the fact that this judge in particular thinks illegals should be given scholarships is more than enough evidence that this judge is HEAVILY biased and shouldn't have been assigned to Trump's case.

I mean if you can easily dismiss this judge's obvious political standings then I could just as easily dismiss Trump's supposed racist remarks.

Not a conflict if interest. The Trump University case has nothing to do with immigration. The more you try to justify discrimination against the judge the more you make it clear that the Trump movement is inherently racist

What next? Demanding a racist judge to try a white supremacist?

And what facts are those?

Try again in English please.

Trump is a dick because he stereotypes large groups of people to be rapists and criminals, however none of your sources actually proved anything other than he didn't support gay marriage in 2011 you fucking faggot.

Fuck off

La Raza is a colloquial term for the people, group of friends etc.. Its like when I call you a little bitch I'm not saying you're literally a small female dog.

>Not a conflict if interest. The Trump University case has nothing to do with immigration.
>I really am this fucking retarded

>straw man

I roll in more pussy than you can imagine kid

Actually working for a living does wonders for your sexual desirablity.

You should try it. Getting a job.

>Nearly half of Trump's supporters described African Americans as more "violent" than whites.

Hmmm.... maybe because they commit violent crimes at a staggeringly higher rate than white people?

>while 40 percent described them as more "lazy" than whites

Still a minority of poll takers, still could be based on the observation of economic disparities

>La Raza is a colloquial term for the people, group of friends etc
Yes and WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE is also a colloquial term for the people, group of friends etc.

I don't know, you asked for proof that Trump was racist. I showed you a news article about a department of justice lawsuit from the 70s showcasing Trumps racism. You're complaining about me using "news" as a source, so let's hear the "actual facts" about this lawsuit.

The "racists" in the article you quoted are, in fact, just observing statistics with the answers they gave. You can't make the case that they're racist based on that info. Well, you CAN, but you can't PROVE or logically conclude it.

Sure you do. You can always tell when someone is "rolling in pussy" cause they brag about it on the internet.

I want everyone on this board to fucking die

>La Raza is a colloquial term for the people, group of friends etc..
4/10 bait, just a tad too obvious

>lawsuit from the 70s showcasing Trumps racism
>it'sfuckingnothing.png

>Still a minority of poll takers
40% is higher than any other group of supporters and that's way too high of a number imo

like, if 49% of hillary supporters were proud neo-nazis, that would give me pause.

You can always tell when someone is actually an incel when they project and accuse others of being one on the internet for disagreeing with their nu-male agenda

>>while 40 percent described them as more "lazy" than whites
This is true as well though.

well what can I say? your memetext is a much more reliable source than fucking CNN.

Except it is an empirical fact that blacks commit violent crimes at a higher rate... Stating statistical facts makes you a racist if they happen to look bad?

>americans

Wow, this guy is a real faggot.

*Nathan Williams arrives on stage*
*grabs the mic to speak*

>Are there any conservatives in the theater tonight?
>Get them up against the wall!
>There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
>Get him up against the wall!
>That one looks white!
>And that one's a christian!
>Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
>There's one wearing a trump hat,
>And another with cis gender scum!
>If I had my way,
>I'd have all of you shot!

You know, if you actually talk to women you'll quickly find out that being a blatant misogynist doesn't help you drown in "pussy."

Then you can at least pretend that you've slept with women on the internet.

CNN? The same CNN owned by Time-Warner who has given a ton of money to Hillary throughout the years?

It's an empirical fact that poverty and crime are linked. I'd love to see your studies that show "blacks" are more inherently violent than white people (we talking biology here).

How is he going to know anyway? Check people at the door? Then subject them to a lie detector test?

He hates people who defends cops. Hopefully the next time he needs cops the most none will be found.

>blatant misogynist
show me where I was being blatantly misogynistic or continue living in your delusion that trump supporters hate women.

It's actually not an empirical fact that poverty and crime are linked, but that's a discussion for another day. I'd love to see your studies that show where observing statistical anomalies and drawing conclusions based on the numbers makes you a racist. Oh yeah, that's right, it all depends on the individual because literally every person has a different psychological motivation.

I just said in a previous post that the same story has been reported by hundreds of different news sources.

I mean, here's reference to the actual case: clearinghouse.net/detail.php?id=15342

What exactly are you objecting to?

>It's actually not an empirical fact that poverty and crime are linked
Hmm, and what do you base that on? Do you apply that same logic to the studies that "prove" that PoC are more violent than white people?

None ever are.

do you understand how burden of proof even works?

Yeah, cause violent revolutions usually work out in favor of the people.

>show me where I was being blatantly misogynistic
Friend, it's obvious when you refer to women as "pussy" that you're a mysognist.

>continue living in your delusion that trump supporters hate women
Trump supporters are more prone to sexism though. Trump is a huge sexist himself.

nah, what was at issue is that the judge is MEXICAN

that is, the judge has jurisdiction in MEXICO, a different country

Racist, Trump supporting, homophobe here. How the fuck would anyone even determine these attributes about someone? It's not like I have swastika tattoos, wear a "Make America Great Again" hat, and constantly hold a sign that says "God hates fags".
Libcucks make no damn sense.

Do you? Let's see the empirical data that proves race is related to violence (YOUR original claim). And remember, you'll have to provide something that can't be easily dismissed in the same way poverty/crime rates are linked.

>another Sup Forums thread outside Sup Forums

I never said any studies "prove" that black people are more violent than white people biologically. I said that black people commit violent crimes at a statistically higher rate than white people do, which is one reason why the people may have answered the poll that way.

Now, your statement that it's an empirical fact that crime and poverty are linked seems to imply that being poor makes you more likely to commit crime. Being poor, in reality (just like being black), doesn't increase the likelihood of any individual committing a crime. But would someone call you a classist for locking your door on the poor side of town?

Yeah, but you've clearly been #triggered by his post. I'm guessing you'll probably avoid his music and not go to his shows in the future. In that sense, it worked.

Except that it's actually music related? Why do people here get so butt hurt when somebody expresses an opinion different than their own?

Not triggered in the least. Never even heard of the fucker. I don't listen to Nu-Mu gay shit.