Way to go Sup Forums you made my vinylfu delete her youtube channel

way to go Sup Forums you made my vinylfu delete her youtube channel.

wow bullying a 15 year old showing off her record collection on youtube i hope you all feel good about your sell

youtube.com/watch?v=ou0Hxk_fGiU&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/806lO2CyKy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

self*

All of you are horrible people. Why don't you go back to picking on someone who can take it, like Grimes or Twenty One Pilots. This girl was just having a fun time, and you all ruined it.

did we actually do anything?

>wow bullying a 15 year old
it was probably done by 14 year olds so that makes it a little better

wat

a lot of anime avatars in her comment section leaving weird,annoying and vulgar comments so yes I'm pretty sure they were from Sup Forums

She was ugly anyway

seriously fuck you guys, I liked her

>feels sorry for a 15 year old
>wants to pAedofuck her

did someone save the vid

Damnit, I was going to go back to that video and fap to it in peace WITHOUT leaving any vulgar comments, screw you sickos

I didn't expect Sup Forums to do something like this considering this is where all the normies and le mature intellectual gentLEmen gather

good job boys, now we can get our own meme image posted all over r/Sup Forums

geez weeaboos really never grew up past high school age did they?

never grew up? they probably literally haven't grown up because they are still kids. this place is overrun by kids and it shows. nobody above the age of 20 would harass a kid on youtube because they don't like her taste in music. i saw a video of some 12 year old on youtube a few days ago spouting Sup Forums-memes in an obnoxious way. I'm guessin that is the type of person doing this. I can say this from experience because when I joined Sup Forums about 6-7 years ago I did similar shit and felt like a fucking king doing it. but in reality i was a loser with no friends sitting on the internet all day harassing "normies" to feel cool. its embarassing to even be here to be honest, but some decent threads make up for it.

>you made my vinylfu delete her youtube channel

dope

cry more suhh

youtu.be/806lO2CyKy8

you talking about this jabrony?

look at this faggot

did you raid habbo hotel once and now whenever you go to sleep you see the face of every child's avatar that you called a nigger?

most right-wingers are virgins and have severe social difficulties.

yup. funny how he almost only gets positive comments from the people here for this top tier cringe. i'm not saying we should harass him, please no, but it just shows how many kids there are on this place.

I don't even know who this whore is.

yes exactly, stuff like this. embarassing i know, but its what loser kids do.

okay bud we get it you're mature now

Or he just enjoyed her content, you know?

I enjoyed your mother's content last night m8. At least when I rape them i make sure they're the right age.

she was 15?!

oh shit