Tfw to intellectual for musci

>tfw to intellectual for musci

shit same

what are you guys doing on Sup Forums then? To feed your superiority complex?

same

It's not a complex we are superior to you

way too smart for any of this tripe

>tfw you only listen to musique

>too intellectual for the most challenging art form.

Life must be hard if your head is that firmly stuck in your rectum.

I get what you mean. I feel like I'm too busy analyzing the sounds and can never really get emotionally caught up in the music. It's the same way with movies and games and stuff.

>music
>most challenging art form
nice meme you got there, pal

>browsing Sup Forums during the day
>being superior to anyone

It isn't, though.

But I'm at work right now

>to intellectual

Yeah ok

OP, I for one, find your post to be absolutely indubitably splendid. The fact that you are taking the fight to the denizens of this wretched board clearly shows intellectual superiority the likes of which I can not possibly fathom. I wish good luck to you sir with your future endeavors.

Music is literally the LEAST challenging artform, there's no such thing as challenge without meaning and music (without lyricism) is inherently meaningless.

>there's no such thing as challenge without meaning
Prove that to me.

>intellectual
>musci

this somehow makes it better?

Yes

>tfw to intellectual for meme

Challenge comes in the form of understanding and execution
There is no challenge in consuming art as there is no action that needs to be executed, you simply engage your senses
There is no challenge in understanding meaningless art, because again you simply engage your senses and you have understood what the art is
The only way there is a challenge in understanding what the art is is if there is meaning in the art

If you disagree you need to prove the positive assertion that there is challenge in understanding meaningless art

Music is a massive waste of time.

same

you are autistic