Where can I find a girl who really likes the Smiths so I can cuddle with her and run my fingers through her hair?

Where can I find a girl who really likes the Smiths so I can cuddle with her and run my fingers through her hair?

a morrissey show?

Where can I find a girl who really likes me?

Where can I find a girl who really hates the smiths

Where can I find a girl? I checked my house and there weren't any

>a mental ward
>a Morrissey show
>an 80's bar
>an indie/punk show

Where can I find a board that isn't full of pathetic waifufags that want a gf that pretends to have the same taste that they do?

Real life

Seriously this

it should be noted that while men willingly make compromises pertaining to their spouse's level of physical attraction and often settle for "less" if there exists a share interests (in this case - the smiths), females do not, and despite dipping into more odd and obscure interests, will prioritize physical attraction above all other aspects pertaining to their prospective spouses

what this means ultimately is that you will scarcely find an even remotely cute girl that both
a) likes the smiths
b) enjoys your company to the extent of wanting you as a bf
because she has her sights set on the turbochad she saw at the previous night's bar-hopping

she does not care that his favorite band is three days grace and thinks the smiths are for fags

he has the facial structure and holistic frame tailored towards said hypothetical womeme so she willingly sacrifices her interests in pursuit of shallow sexual fulfillment

>is this true?
yes.

>will i ever find a moderately cute girl that shares my obscure interests, then?
it is highly unlikely

>what should i do instead, then?
choose from one of the following:
a) accept your circumstance as a consequence of your reality and resign yourself to a stoic apathy
b) kill yourself

i hope this has been helpful and informative

the smiths are terrible and cuddling is great but not the answer to your problems

this

lol back to r9k you fuckin retard

nice rebuttal.

nothing i said is wrong.

Tumblr

>all girls are sluts that have no real interests beyond what is relative to the man she is pursuing
have you ever talked to a girl

Every liberal arts college campus

Maybe in your reality. Not in mine, though. Sucks to be you, I guess.

anywhere

but here

>implying she actually likes the smiths
all that text for nothing

Literally anywhere, The Smiths are babby's first indie pop. You could probably hang outside a Starbucks for an hour and catch at least five ordering coffee.

When did he say they were sluts?

>women only exist to fuck and prioritize physical attraction.

kys

Man you guys are seriously so creepy

well, fuck and raise kids, but you're close

>have no real interests
neat. that's not what i said, at all

that's also not what i said, at all

>wanting a dirty hipster gf
i'll take a stacy over that anyday, thanks

what the fuck
every basic bitch and her dog like the smiths
they're the definitive basic bitch band, even more than joy division

Tumblr

Move to a major city or a college town in literally any U.S. state and hang around the music or art department.

>so I can cuddle with her and run my fingers through her hair?

Serious question.

How can I talk to a qt "lol so indeh rawk" kind of girl like op's pic related? They seem way too serious and hard to talk. Evento fucking online.

Anyway, why are girls like that? It really fucking sucks. They'll only talk to guys that are attractive or qt. And I'm nothing of what I mentioned earlier.

see

basically this

Every girl I've met that likes the smiths also has a tumblr blog and posts about feminism

This is what frustrated betas actually believe

>I had a gf who liked similar music to me and was really cute
So what are you going to do now, frogposter?

This, fuck the smiths.

neat.

notice that at no point in that post did i say you couldn't. i said that mean make compromises and settle, while women don't. if you're attractive, what i said scarcely applies to you.

if you're average or below average, note that i said it's only UNLIKELY to acquire a cute gf with shared interests, not at all impossible

note that you're a fucking idiot that can't read

I think the saddest part about guys seeing girls as some kind of monolithic alien species is that it's probably their biggest obstacle in having normal relationships with them

You must be a female to reply to this ago old bate seriously.

Portland

THIS SO MUCH

you are a attractive

>"DUDE GIRLS AREN'T AT ALL DIFFERENT FROM GUYS LMAO" meme

FUCK

OFF

I AM SO GODDAMN TIRED OF THIS SHIT, OF BEING TOLD THAT IT'S MY FAULT FOR BEING ALONE BECAUSE I "SOMEHOW" THINK GIRLS ARE DIFFERENT THAN GUYS, SOMEHOW BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE WHEN WE GREW UP THAT WE WERE CONSTANTLY TOLD BY THOSE AROUND US HOW DIFFERENT GIRLS WERE, AND HOW WE HAD TO BE CHIVALROUS AND EXTRAORDINARILY KIND TOWARDS THEM TO PROVE OUR WORTH AS A GENTLEMAN

NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT EVEN BEYOND OUR YOUTH GIRLS ARE TREATED DIFFERENTLY

A WOMEN MAINTAINS A SLIGHT PRESENCE IN A MALE DOMINATED REGION OF THE INTERNET, AND SHE'S AWARDED WITH ADORATION, PRAISE AND LITERALLY PEOPLE BUYING HER FREE SHIT

A GIRL WALKS INTO A BAR AND WITHIN MINUTES SOMEONE'S BOUGHT HER A FUCKING DRINK

MEN ALWAYS HAVE TO INITIATE THE RELATIONSHIP

WE TREAT YOU (OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST A RETARDED GUY) FUCKING DIFFERENTLY BECAUSE SOCIETY TELLS US TO, BECAUSE YOU WANT US TO

I AM SO GODDAMN TIRED OF BEING BEING PUNISHED FOR TREATING GIRLS DIFFERENTLY AND PUNISHED FOR TREATING THEM THE SAME

THAT'S NOT AGE OLD BAIT YOU FUCKING RETARD I JUST TYPED THAT OUT MYSELF ON THE SPOT

this

are you the guy from the meme thread who flipped out just now?

My girlfriend is very attractive and likes the smiths. She's also really into pavement, guided by voices, sonic youth, the carpenters, Anco, the microphones, X, and the b-52s. I won the lottery.

yes but that is irrelevant

neat.

can your girlfriend read too? maybe she could teach you.

is it? what makes Sup Forums the place for your message?

also please tell me you've never lived in the 510 because you sound a lot like someone I know

You forgot to type "REEEE" at the end of that.

TP: beta with an inferiority complex, kek. If you're charming you can get most girls if you're rich all of them, so maybe prioritize in your social capital or get wealthy.

Let's say that you find a girl with the same obscure interests you have, but she's very fat and ugly, will you engage in a relationship or you will "prioritize physical attraction"? I think that the second is more likely.

I have a faint worry that you're serious so let's go through this point by point

>BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE WHEN WE GREW UP THAT WE WERE CONSTANTLY TOLD BY THOSE AROUND US HOW DIFFERENT GIRLS WERE
I didn't say it wasn't culturally influenced. The fact that you're told it by people who were also told it ad infinitum doesn't make it true. It's entirely your fault if you choose not break free of faulty ways of thinking.

>AND HOW WE HAD TO BE CHIVALROUS AND EXTRAORDINARILY KIND TOWARDS THEM TO PROVE OUR WORTH AS A GENTLEMAN
Again, just because it was told to you doesn't make it true. How about just treating all people with a baseline level of kindness? I can guarantee you women will be more at ease around you if you're not treating them differently

>NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT EVEN BEYOND OUR YOUTH GIRLS ARE TREATED DIFFERENTLY
Yes, you have identified that sexism exists, congratulations.

>A WOMEN MAINTAINS A SLIGHT PRESENCE IN A MALE DOMINATED REGION OF THE INTERNET, AND SHE'S AWARDED WITH ADORATION, PRAISE AND LITERALLY PEOPLE BUYING HER FREE SHIT
Or she's insulted, sexually harassed, sent death threats, and bullied out. Besides, the only reason what you described occurs (to the extent that it does occur) is because of people like you operating under the paradigm that women are other and special and need to be treated differently from "normal" people

>A GIRL WALKS INTO A BAR AND WITHIN MINUTES SOMEONE'S BOUGHT HER A FUCKING DRINK
Because the guy's trying to have sex with her, because that's the only reason he interacts with women because he doesn't see them as friendship material because he doesn't view them the same way he views men. Wow what a great privilege women have

>MEN ALWAYS HAVE TO INITIATE THE RELATIONSHIP
If it's someone you don't or barely know, sure. Most women who are interested in someone are happy to initiate, at least when it isn't looked down on by men for seeming too "manly"

>WE TREAT YOU (OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST A RETARDED GUY) FUCKING DIFFERENTLY BECAUSE SOCIETY TELLS US TO
Society is sexist

>BECAUSE YOU WANT US TO
? Where have you gotten this idea? What you might be experiencing is that you don't treat other men very well, and then when you treat women like that they don't like it, which you interpret as them wanting special treatment, when the reality is that you should just be treating everyone better.

>I AM SO GODDAMN TIRED OF BEING BEING PUNISHED FOR TREATING GIRLS DIFFERENTLY AND PUNISHED FOR TREATING THEM THE SAME
see above.

I hope this was helpful.

Bro, you need feminism. Really, chivalry is dead, every girl that is not aware of that have to be ignored.

I'm saying not everyone has to settle. My girlfriend initially took interest in me over my taste in music. This strawman you guys have of women being superficial airheads needs to stay on /r9k/ with all the other bitter virgins.

This

nothing but coincidence

i only care because for year this place has been my home and i reject to see it overwhelmed by normies

and i've never been in the 510

how am i supposed to know? if i enjoy her company, and she makes me feel good about myself among other things it's highly plausible that i do engage in a relationship

in any case, that's not what i was saying. i said that girls elevate their expectations to a degree inappropriate to their respective looks, often shooting and hitting guys out of their league because guys are simply more desperate and more prone to settle.

my issue isn't with girls rejecting people of below-level attractiveness and shared interests. my issue is with girls rejecting people of level attractiveness and shared interests.

oh my god why are men so stupid

Supreme Gentleman detected

holy fucking shit dude

I hate The Smiths and Steven Morrissey

hey unty

you don't understand. it's not about failing to break free of faulty ways. it's about breaking away from "faulty" ways, and still being punished

suppose i try breaking away from said faulty ways in a group conversation, by not censoring myself and treating this girl like she's just one of the guys, treating her like she's an equal

that doesn't work. ideally, perhaps. but in real life, no. you don't treat girls like one of the guys because the guys can take a fucking joke without flipping a bitch shouting. further, the guys can contribute to the discussion without the presence of a vagina, on their own fucking merit by being funny, or well-informed. such things cannot be expected of women who are always absolved through the good graces of pussy power.

so, in a conversation in which i treat a girl like she's an equal, she's mad and screaming at me.

yet, if in another instance i treat her like she's not one of the guys i'm made fun of for thinking she's some alien, of a different kin, etc.

yes and what i'm saying is that women are superficial. i said women have hobbies, yet often they prioritize physical attraction over level of mutual interests

further, i did not say it's impossible to find a girl with shared interests and appropriate level of physical attraction, only very unlikely

good rebuttal

In my experience I have seen plenty of males and females settling with partners uglier than them. I never seen this as a male prerogative. A friend of mine is very fat and stinks, but knows how to talk with girls, to charm them, and have always had very cute girlfriends. On the other and I know girls that are not confident enough to engage in a relationship but are not that bad. I don't see this as a gendered issue, I think that you could be biased from your personal experience in dealing with girls.

are u even looking at the shit ur writing this is the reason girls dont like u

this is not a rebuttal

However it is the truth

Man, listen, to treat a girl like an equal doesn't mean to treat her like "one of the guys". Because the way you communicate with "the guys" is probably filled with machism. You are maybe a little autistic and can't get out gender stereotypes. Anyway, it's difficult to tell since I got no information other than your words. Also our experience diverge to a great extent. I have often offended girls in group conversation, I am a little autistic myself and I can be very caustic too, but never witnessed shouting or screaming. The worst case scenario in my experience is awkward silence or bad stare. I also have had very fulfilling conversation with girls capable of presenting valuable arguments and shit. I think that you should hang out with smarter people...

>females only want guys that they thing are good looking
you probably never had female friends

lol

"the guys" don't exist

that was entirely hypothetical for the purposes of my explanation, you dense fuck

my point is can seldom treat your male and female friends the same

>tfw no hipsterish gf to ride mopeds and bikes with, smoke weed, drink craft beer with and occasionally go to art shows.

probably outside an AA meeting

fuck off, as shallow as its sounds i've literally lost interest in a few attractive guys for telling me their favorite band is some shit like creed or pierce the veil

>look at me, attractive guys have been interested in me!!
you're not fooling anyone, we know you don't care about music

literally any woman who has seen 500 days of summer

why would i be here then putting up with retards like you? go back to r9k along with the other angry betas ITT

for the (you)s like the rest of us

This meme needs to stop

That sounds just as shallow desu.

>Mfw when there are mutants in the 510
O shit waddup

Kek

idk man

generalization, nice.i met a cute girl once that was into me and we went on a couple dates, but after finding out i hated 21 pilots her and i stopped hanging around as much
god you sound autistic
shared interests are a lot and you sound like you're an ugly person, both physically and personality, who is always beaten out at the bar by the successful and attractive guys and instead of bettering himself, attacks the girls and the guys who stole them away from him

>pic related

I've actually met a couple, it's a surprisingly not-totally-uncommon thing. At least in my area.

anyone remember that part in 500 Days of Summer where JGL's character goes 'HOLY SHIT" because zooey decshanel has heard of the smiths

yeah that movie was fucking stupid

Most girls who really, really like the smiths are vain/stuck up/whatever.

Well, the hot ones at least.