Maybe the 80's were not as bad as I once thought

Maybe the 80's were not as bad as I once thought

You are just now getting to XTC? Well, enjoy it.

I got into XTC a while ago.

Yeah I always heard that 80s music was trash, but then I listened to
New Order - Power Corruption and Lies
Talking Heads - Remain In Light
Kate Bush - Hounds of Love
Talk Talk - Spirit of Eden
turns out the 80s has a lot of great stuff

XTC are fucking terrible Beatlesque garbage

The 80s weren't as bad as you thought, but I don't know how you figured that out from listening to that chintzy trash.

t. Peidro scarpoopy

Drums and Wires is better than anything the Beatles shat out.

Drums and Wires is everything that was wrong with new-wave music
You actually listen to making plans for nigel and think its good?

Typical xtc fan I guess

Enjoy your shitty AOR produced turd polished version of The Beatles and Beach Boys, you fucking retard.

>XTC is AOR

HOlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shit

RYM buzzword and NOT true

The production is total aor from todd rundgren he was doing a lot of that stuff around that time

Also I love your false euphemism over xtc its hilarious I've noticed a lot of people that are new to Sup Forums do that when they first discover XTC

enthusiasm*
wtf why did I type that

The production is still very fucking good and you can not deny that Skylarking has excellent flow.

Sell XTC to me. I've only heard the name in passing and know nothing about them, not even genre.

>Skylarking has excellent flow.
wtf does that even mean god you're so utterly utterly clueless aren't you

>The production is still very fucking good
No it doesn't andy hated it at the time they've ever re-jiggered it a few times (actually a lot of times because andy partridge knows that his fans are retarded and will buy anything with xtc on it ) and it still sounds like utter shit

awful hack band + awful production = this garbage

even*

>WTF does that even mean

It means the songs flow into one another very well. Summers Cauldron goes right into Grass and the first full half of the album works together in harmony.

>Andy Partrige knows that his fans are retarded and will buy anything with XTC on it and he didint see eye to eye with his producer

Regardless of if Andy likes the production, I still think and many music fans still think it is the production that makes the album great. It is by far the best XTC album

correct

>Summers Cauldron goes right into Grass
WoW holy shit dude :O

>first full half of the album works together in harmony
wtf are you on about again? that doesn't mean anything learn to articulate your thoughts into coherent sentences you mess

>It is by far the best XTC album
Doesn't really mean that much when their discography consists of two of the worst pop songs I have ever heard in my life: garden of earthly delights and the ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead

it's liquid pop that melts through your hands there's no substance there to leave any lasting print you may as well be listening to crowded house it's that fucking bad

>Bottom
>w0w holu shit dude :O

Nice sarcasm, shithead

>Wtf are you even talking about

The songs, despite having different structure, manage to work together to form a cohesive first half of the album. If you don't get this, you are fucking autistic.

>Nice sarcasm, shithead
you're honestly complaining about me doing that when all of your posts may as well be actually like that you

what a bucktooth moron you really are montie

We get it dude. You don't like fun. You can stop your whole spiel now.

You stay away from XTC you ignorant cuck.

EXACTLY LIKE THAT*

xtc are like the anti-fun band
you don't even know what fun is