Now that the dust has settled............ is he a clone?

Now that the dust has settled............ is he a clone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEsokHkp6q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he looks better now

What is up with those teeth?

The kale eating nigga we're seeing today is Venom Mane. Gucci Mane is busy ghostproducing for OPN

Yeah but he doesn't sound better

Gucci Mane's shit rapping is proof that he is a clone. Prove me wrong

where's my Cribs thread?

(Punished Mane)

he was in prison for a long time with nothing to do. it's not that fucking hard to understand

step acid digizenz,,, im a clone identifier expert.... the clondomitor reads : he is a clone, a very accurate one , and it appears thats its original flesh

I wonder if whatever meds he's on will make me happy

Tell that to black people

Do people actually believe that he's a clone? I thought it was just a meme

Same people who think he's a clone also think the earth is flat. Also, boosie thinks gucci is a clone.

I guess I shouldn't underestimate people's ignorance

can someone explain to me what the appeal of gucci mane is, and why he is such a big meme icon? i tried listening to some of his music, but i don't really get it... i thought he was a meme rapper (yung lean likes him a lot, etc), but the songs that i listened to didn't sound anymore memey than standard modern hip hop

white ppl baka

>Also, boosie thinks gucci is a clone

Kinda ironic since people thought Boosie was a clone at a concert in Atlanta

he's literally a crazy ass nigger, this doesn't mean what you think it means. he killed the people jeezy sent after him to get his chain, niggas are more afraid of gucci than they are of quiet white kids. he goes to prison every other month that he's out, during that month he's out he drops 16 more mixtapes than he did while in prison, and then says/does inane shit. he's an absolute madman.

Gucci is surprisingly influential for Trap and southern hip-hop.

Dude isn't a real rapper. He's a fucking grave digger. A screaming so icy neighborhood nigga. Trap house rich rich as fuck before he even got big in the rap game. He's one of the few rappers I actually believe when he writes about moving dope or doing gangsta shit.
That being said I hope he gets back on point bc the new shit ain't up to par yet. I've liked him on that Ye song but 2chainz and Big Sean shit on everybody on that track. The opener to gucci's verse is good but ends like shit.

People that hang with him say is super calm and he praises people that don't smoke or drink. He is a weird fuckin guy

kinda cool tho desu

People think hes a clone because he realized doing all that crazy shit isnt worth it anymore. He literally wrote about quitting lean and being a better role model for others because this lifestyle is shit for the people around him and for his community.

GUCCI IS A CLONE
#STAYWOKE

Honestly he's kinda boring now

he doesn't think that. you going by that interview title?

youtube.com/watch?v=GEsokHkp6q8

watch past a fuckin minute dude. its him explaining how boosie never said it

no u. boosie talkin about how they can clone people.1:23

"but if boosie was to ever really make those comments here on the breakfast club you would NOT have trouble finding that video."

show me the video where boosie says it himself

donkey of the day ass

literally right after that. he didnt say it on a breakfast club interview dumbass.

"we would have posted that on instagram immediately"

'it would have been everywhere'

i repeat, donkey of the day ass

baka. cant even talk to your dumbass anymore.

Lost weight, low body fat, probably was working out in prison. People are fucking stupid.

then show me boosie sayin it

or he's just fucking with people. get real.

It's like those side by side "Illuminati close replacement pics" People age, get plastic surgery, tanning, lighting, camera position, the subjects position when photographed and how it relates to how someones going to look when pics are taken of them. I've seen pics of me that don't even look like me, there's so many factors that go into play.