Pick the Pitchfork score tomorrow

>implying it won't get a 9.6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLNgD5vsZsM
youtube.com/watch?v=09LlUPnaHWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It'll get a high score because some white guys made it with their goal in features being people who go against the grain. These people are black rappers who mentions injustices against blacks a few times. Since white people are being conscious of blacks, it's 8.5+ BNM.

I hope it gets a score that high. It deserves it imo

God I truly hope it is that high

My best guess: 9.0

>Since white people are being conscious of blacks, it's 8.5+ BNM.

I mean, if the album was horrific that """"may""" play a role in the review, but the album is great so a BNM label is deserving.

But what do I know, I've only heard Frankie Sinatra, my lady.

honestly I really thought I would dislike this album but it's becoming one of my favorites this year, would not be surprised at a 9.0+ review but I'm thinking it'll get in the ballpark of 8.7 BNM.

they have already been riding it's dick. nothing lower than an 8.

AOTD

9.5 bnm

It kinda just feels like a modern version of Since I Left You.

>wildflower
>good
Agreed! Ahhh Frankie Sinatra!!!

P4l will give it a 9.2 because fucking check'em.

Btw, Fantano is giving it an 8.

Really good but with a few flaws stopping it from getting a very high mark.

before you know it people will start liking SPG unironically

8.8 BNM

screencap this

It'll get a 9.1 because they wanna save up AotY for Frank Ocean.

SPG have like two actually good songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=kLNgD5vsZsM

youtube.com/watch?v=09LlUPnaHWA

What do you expect out of a band who started as a performance troupe, has a vocalist who eventually became trans, really should stop doing covers and now plays non-profit theaters?

I mean they rode Painting With's dick hardcore

If its less than 9.5 I honestly don't think I can even ironically enjoy p4k reviews anymore

Capped

Damn you called it

It got 8.5 BNM

Hey instead of relying on ad hominem and memes, maybe you know you could try to make an argument for why the album isn't very good?

Oh wait that's way above your intelligence level.

they literally can't do anything other than that, good luck trying to "reason" with Sup Forums

it'll get a 1, trust me. quote me when it happens.

can someone why people keep posting steam powered giraffe's in relation to this album?

because they're both electroswing

I know but seriously that one guy just keeps spamming the same joke and thinks it's so goddamn clever.

It's really sad.

It's time to stop posting.

>that's way above your intelligence level.

But you literally just proved my point. All you did was post another shitty meme trying to insult which somehow proves that wildflower is a bad album.

How are you this stupid? Try and object to the albums quality, make an argument, and also stop projecting your insecurities on other people.

Steam Powered Giraffe isn't electro swing. They're shit but they aren't electro swing. As far as I know they don't even use electronics most of the time.

YESS! FEED THE MACHINE