if youre a faggot

A classic example of a shitty album

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
GOT EM

drake a shit

For normies yeah.

It was good, it got old fast though.
The Motion still goes, though

can you tell me what you don't like about the album? i think after a few listens it really clicks and the album's aesthetic really comes together

It's one of those albums that grow on you. People are hating on it because its by Drake and they are ignorant. Also believe that Drake is destroying hip-hop whereas they don't really understand the fact that Drake is an R&B & Hip-Hop artist instead of just a Rapper.

kys nigger

I wouldn't call it a classic, but it has some nice tunes on it, sure.

Special ed version of Kanye.

I dunno whats wrong with me but this is genuinely one of my favourite albums.

This is his worst album is has a few good tracks but as a whole Take Care, Views, and Reading This are much better.

Take Care is far better

Nothing wrong with you at all.

I think there are some really great tunes on it but I have to listen to them Chopped and Screwed because I can't stand the whiny normal register of Drake's voice.

Worst Behavior is obnoxious at normal levels, is an anthem when it sounds like a Future song

youtube.com/watch?v=kAsd02G8NLA

He's not black you racist dumb fuck black people don't bump this corny ass lame soft shit

This sounds awful.

Views is already a classic.

If your a girl, a Stan, or a faggot

Views was unbelievably shit good god...

Take Care> Thank me Later >Nothing Was The Same = IYRTITL >>>>A pile of hoarse shit > Views

>Thank me Later >Nothing Was The Same

no nigga

>Views

Yes and you should not pay attention to them people telling you that it is not a great album.

wassup
been a minute since we kicked it
youve been caught up
with them bitches i dont get it
youre a star love