Fetty Wap Tweets "All Lives Matter" in Dallas then Deletes and Apologizes for Offending Black People

Has it gone too far this time?
twitter.com/fettywap/status/751277351065964544
twitter.com/fettywap/status/751282396872396800

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklivesmatter.com/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=4UMYh_vTr0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop

at least someone explained to him what black lives matters is really about and doesn't invalidate others' lives

What the fuck is a "Fetty Wap"

sounds like something you'd order in an asian restaurant.

actually fetty no lives matter

>black lives matters is really about
Terrorizing gay pride parades?

Kevin Gates said the same thing. There's an interview where he says that no cop has ever given him trouble despite the fact that he was a big ass tatted up black dude. Basically said all he did was not act belligerent and he was treated with respect,

domestic terrorism?

basically being the black version of the kkk?

Black lives matter

The movement #blacklivesmatter does not

kevin gates is super well spoken and very intelligent. got a college degree in psychology while he was locked up

Cool meme, guy.

So, back to my original question...

Oh oh! I know!

It's about interrupting vigils dedicated to the LBGT community. Am I right?

Get pegged, faggot.

Sniping cops and saying it's a peaceful protest?

excuse me, a masters degree in psychology

I've heard the same, but I can't get over him kicking a girl out of his house for not sucking his dogs dick.

blacklivesmatter.com/about/

>doesn't invalidate others' lives
Only the lives of transit cops - who really aren't people, when you think about it.

Kill yourself attention whore.

This kid gets it

since you're too ignorant to listen to anything else over your opinion (i hope your trolling) please watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=4UMYh_vTr0w

they were asking what it was about and they have a handy site explaining it. sorry my guy.

I've read that bullshit all before and largely agree with it about 98%. That doesn't change the fact that there is a large discrepancy between what BLM stands for in theory and what they stand for in praxis.

praxis matters

to be fair, both the movie and the song suck

no liberal is going to make it further than 20 seconds on this. thanks it though user.

Race exists, equality is a fallacy, democracy was a mistake. Thank you.

and most of the people supporting #blacklivesmatter don't do anything "terrible." a lot of spreading of information and trying put light on injustices. it's not like i'm judging large group by some incidents that may or may not even evoke their name. i'm not condemning all muslims or feminists because of what i might see as some misguided acts by people found within those groups.