Hey Sup Forums, Im kinda depressed these days, been working night shifst in a stressful environment...

Hey Sup Forums, Im kinda depressed these days, been working night shifst in a stressful environment, my social life is pretty citical. I've been crying a little bit lately even tho my ego wants to keep the tears inside, I got little to no free time and when I do, I think about how my situation is shitty, Im nowhere near killing myself but I would appreciate a small bump from y'all, Well long story short, could make me a playlist so I can feel better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=GL90ZmdjZrU
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0U7SkYl2E
youtu.be/Ax4BGOjTwuc?list=PLrMcUVMpEaqJKuDG8wIpx9nUt9FStncPJ
youtube.com/watch?v=c4UL7fXSzk8
youtube.com/watch?v=BW9NQzEiYjU
youtube.com/watch?v=gB_Vt-cRpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=D9D7uxO9yfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

listen to this.

thx bud

Planetary confinement from Antimatter. Good luck buddy

thx really appreciated

its a meme'd album here, but its very good. can hit you very hard emotionally if you let it.

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=GL90ZmdjZrU

i used to listen to this album on replay, its really good

literal fedora rap

sehr gut

If you want something positive I recommend Wintergatan, really happy music that always manages to make me feel a little better. Sorry about your situation, hope things improve for you soon :)

Do you have anyone you talk/vent to in your life?

This song'll help you cry it out man

If you have a big old sob in the middle of the night with nobody else around, you'll feel much better

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0U7SkYl2E

The Glow pt.2 is the best album for feeling vulnerable but staying stoic i reckon

depends on what you want. i know some people that prefer happy music to make them feel better , when i prefer to indulge that emotion with sad music until it's gone , or at least I feel a little better.

perfect from now on - built to spill is usually my go to when I'm feeling down.

Do not listen to prurient but you should take a look at that : youtu.be/Ax4BGOjTwuc?list=PLrMcUVMpEaqJKuDG8wIpx9nUt9FStncPJ

good luck bro

youtube.com/watch?v=c4UL7fXSzk8

Listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=BW9NQzEiYjU
youtube.com/watch?v=gB_Vt-cRpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=D9D7uxO9yfU

el bumpo

quit your job and get a regular 9-5 familia

thx everyone