RIP TWIABP&IANLATD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twiabp/status/751308560613666816
scholar.google.com/scholar?q=violence and crime socioeconomic status
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any predictions for this thread anyone?

>yfw they get robbed and the first thing they do is dial 911

aw c'mon i actually like this band, don't Wavves me like this :(

Lot of good they do, they turn up hours later.

More like The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die (Except for Cops)

amirite u guys???

what

E D G Y
D
G
Y

You stupid bitch
You stupid FUCKING bitch
I can't believe how dumb you are
JESUS CHRIST I cant believe how DUMB you are
You are the dumbest motherfuck

woah this guy is red pilled!

just didn't make sense. the syntax was weird, man.

wasn't a good joke, face it.

more virtue signalling

they have never had to deal with the kind of oppression that black people have from the police and are trying to shamelessly co-opt the black people's struggle to increase their cred in indie circles

disgusting

Do they realize "blue" can also mean blacks, the real kind (not the chocolate skinned african-americans)?

-_-

Maybe you're about the syntax but it still had potential and I still stand by it. I don't care what the majority says.

"Stand by your art, no matter what humanity says" - Mozart

RUDE

Fuck you TWIFAFCLAP

>shit band says something edgy

"wow"

Is the Blue Man Group patrician?

there the smurfs you fuckin nob

"That joke was shit and made no sense" - Mozart

maybe:

the world is a beautiful place and i am no longer afraid (for cops) to die

"Suck my dick nigga" - Mozart, while banging your mom

hahahahaH

Thanks for the revision user :3

ok with this sentiment desu. the wavves thing was goofy but at least there's a reason to be frustrated with police at this point (although no one in the band is black so that's a lil corny)

this is the band with the disgusting fatass tranny in it, isn't it?
who cares

except race isn't the issue desu.

police brutality is.

twitter.com/twiabp/status/751308560613666816

police brutality disproportionately targeted towards a specific race, yeah. obviously the ultimate goal is to demilitarize our police but you're being deliberately thick if you can't see there's a huge racial trend in the people they choose to slaughter

Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015.

According to data compiled by The Washington Post, 50 percent of the victims of fatal police shootings were white, while 26 percent were black.

I don't get it are they saying that it's okay to kill cops?

>there's a huge racial trend in the people they choose to slaughter
Might have something to do with black men accounting for half of our homicide rate when they're only 13% of the population.

If you were a police officer, you would be on edge too.

this t b h, I "don't" know why they always skip this part of them accounting for more than half of the homicides in the USA

again though, cops aren't singling out blakc people despite this.

more whites are fatally shot by police than blacks. it is not a race issue, it is a police brutality issue and an issue of police doing what THEY think is right

I'm bleeding for the edginess.

Now compare those numbers to the base rates of white and black people in the population at large.

Get it now?

More whites have been killed by cops but blacks commit more of the crimes.

compare those numbers to the percentage of the black population that accounts for violent crime in America

Get it now?

the question isn't of how many people cops kill. there are more white people than black people in america so it's natural that there'd be more white fatalities. the question is of how many unarmed or nonthreatening people they kill. looking at your source, there have been 12 unarmed black people killed by police this year, and 0 white people. there aren't many other filters on this other than "fleeing the scene" which does have more white people, but is less indicative of non-compliance/threat of violence than whether or not the person is armed.

My point is that even if there was some statistical evidence for prejudice attitudes among police, it would be completely justified.

Black men are statistically the single most violent demographic in America.
Now compare that to violent crime rates of blacks vs whites.

Get it now?

The whole is an ugly place

This thread is bad

>Wavves
>TWIABP

Why are these bands such fucking nu-males

correlation vs causation, i'm afraid

because unarmed black deaths by cops are wildly publicized these days, its easy to assume that it is because they're black but there will never be any definitive proof.

The world is bad. Reality is bad.

haha fat ugly cucked numales. i dont like cops either but kysmm

>It's a "he doesn't detach the art from the artist" episode

>implying they weren't just a bunch of faggots anyway

The only people who say things like this are the ones who have no interest in trying to make the world a better place and are probably actively one of the "bad" things to begin with

Just admit point blank you've never in your life been interested enough to actually look at violent crime statistics in America distributed by racial demographic.

This is seriously the timeline generation.

itt: people who don't know that violence and crime is closely tied to socioeconomic status

I actually got to spoke to the guys and girls from TWIABP outside of a venue and they clearly didn't want anything to do with me even though I tried my hardest to have a conversation with them.

Bastards, the gig was empty as well.

See, this is what the right is talking about when they say principles of neoliberalism have no foundation in reality.

To want to make the world better, you have to admit that it's bad to some extent.

Police killed two unarmed motorists and in exchange, five police officers were slaughtered. Please explain to me what about this is good and how I'm directly involved with its lack thereof.

this tbqh, fuck the regressive left.

honestly this whole alton serling thing is the one time out of all of these highly publicized "police brutality against blacks" cases that i really feel the person killed was completely innocent.
at least post a study to back this up

I rated them a 0.5 on RYM for being pure shit and I plan to write a horrible review on them.

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=violence and crime socioeconomic status

fuck off montie
>implying you and your girlfriend don't both love black cock

>To want to make the world better, you have to admit that it's bad to some extent.

I have never seen anyone share the sentiment you shared the way you said it that wasn't trying to essentially tell people to shut up and accept their situation because "that's just the way things are" but honestly that's my bad for assuming your intent so I apologize

>socioeconomic status
Best meme. 90% of the world lives in ghettos.

Take a trip to Brighton Beach, NY and then pull up their crime statistics.

The problem is not police, it's the black consensus refusal not to be violent.

Don't know if you're aware, but five police officers were slain in Dallas last night, and by whom? Four black men.

These people are trying to keep peace and are fearful for their lives just trying to do their jobs.

Not my gf anymore pal

why are indie rockers almost always brain dead leftists? Really makes you think....

It's hilarious how Sup Forums will argue for separation of art and artist for guys like Varg but as soon as the artist says something Sup Forums doesn't agree with that separation doesn't apply anymore.
>inb4 Sup Forums is not one person
Yeah but you'd have to be an idiot not to notice the common opinions of a community.

>I have never seen anyone share the sentiment you shared the way you said it that wasn't trying to essentially tell people to shut up and accept their situation because "that's just the way things are"
This is why I don't talk to leftists irl.

Mind pointing out where I said that? Because it sounds to me like the reality of black crime statistics simply doesn't fit into your narrow, preexisting worldview.

Believe it or not, when police are on edge in dealing with black men, their concerns are substantiated by facts and more often their own anecdotal evidence.

Don't be the dude that waits around the venues trying to hang out with bands. It was shitty of them to treat you like a piece of shit, but they have no obligation to be all chummy with you after playing a show for you.

WTF is this crap, do these hipster fruitbowls think niggers are going to start liking them because of this?

>EMO WUZ BLACK YO
>PUNK WUZ BLACK YO
>BEETHOVEN WUZ BLACK YO
>BACH IZ BLACH YO
>GREGORIAN CHANTZ WUZ NIGGORIAN CHANTZ YO
>ROMULUS AND "UNCLE" REMUS WUZ RAISED BY A BAD BLACK SHEBITCH

America's on fire I'm at the Beverly Center huffing jeans at true religion baracading the doors shut with bags of trash never leaving

black guy here
these hipster fruit bowls only do this shit online. I go to a liberal college and majority of these fuckers are scared me irl until I wear my Joy division t-shirt
it's all shit for social justice I'm a good person

>defending cops

>I go to a liberal college and majority of these fuckers are scared me irl until I wear my Joy division t-shirt

Literally cucked

T b h this is even worse than Waaves
Kek

>oh-oh you think maintaining order is good?
>well that's funny
>that's real funny seeing as how it's actually bad
>cops?
>also bad

Fuck off, cuck.

FUCK EVERY COP WHOEVER DID HIS JOB

The hallmark of every great civilization.

Yeesh, this thing was already a shitstorm but wow. Kind of doubling down on the Wavves rhetoric (which I didn't really see an issue with) and taking it to extreme levels of "if you don't agree with me 100% you don't deserve to exist" which is pretty hypocritical of them. I saw them respond to a fan who was being courteous in his disagreement and asking questions and told him to fuck off and that he was an awful person and whatnot. Very sad to see a band of adults act like 5 year olds and act as if this is their struggle

You realize that violent crime statistics o my take into account people who are charged with the crime? And who gets disproportionately charged with crimes?

I'm not "the timeline generation," you're just a Sup Forumstard who is gleeful about pointing at anything to justify your racism. Hope spending your time online trying to convince people that all black people are degenerates and don't face any systematic oppression makes you feel better about your useless autist tfw no gf life.

Good, they were never fucking good. Shittiest emo-revival band to come out as of late.

When white people tell other white people they can't have sex they become edgy rebels

the modern white man is very strange

Obligated? No, but why would anyone want to support a group of assholes who want nothing to do with the people who quite literally provide for their livelihood?

>And who gets disproportionately charged with crimes?
Ah yes, the homicide conspiracy meme. Another reason I don't talk to leftists irl.

So explain to me how people don't just disappear without some accountability to the nature of their deaths? I'm assuming there's a bunch of uncharged, homicidal white people running around killing people to make up for the 50% of homicides the 13% black populace doesn't account for.
>I'm not "the timeline generation," you're just a Sup Forumstard who is gleeful about pointing at anything to justify your racism.

?

If the facts are racist, then yes; I'm probably the most racist person you will ever meet.
>Hope spending your time online trying to convince people that all black people are degenerates
Gonna need you to quote me on that. Don't recall having ever said that.
>and don't face any systematic oppression
Yes, they do not.
>makes you feel better about your useless autist tfw no gf life
>

how can a band still be so bad with 8 people

Hispanic male here. I came to this country as an immigrant from Mexico at the age of 5. I'm 31 now. I love this fucking country. I love the way of life and the opportunities that it has given me and my family - opportunities that would never have been available to me in my birth country.

I've been here for a long time. Hell, maybe even longer than some of you guys have been alive and in that time I've seen white people change for the worse. I've seen them change from giving, welcoming but strong people to limp wristed, soft apologists. I don't get it.

I know it might be an entire generation of younger white people that may be the ones that are like this, but goddammit, please take it from someone that benefited from the strength of whites. You need to change your ways. The entire country would be a better place again.

I'm sad, you guys. It's lile white people have some weird identity crisis. When will you guys snap out of it??

I'm not saying they aren't assholes. I've always thought these guys were pricks. But most bands just want to get moving after they're done playing. Some bands just make an effort to hide that.

Second generation American here.

I feel ya, man. I'm grateful everyday that I wake up and I'm not in fucking Mexico. White culture is sincerely the best thing that could've ever happened to me and it fucking sucks to see it degraded by people that don't give a shit.

>Hispanic male
>male

It sounds like you need some white dick BAD amigo

the difference between white suspects that are killed by police during an arrest and black suspects is literally 0.0008%

Its only disproportionate if you put it against the population, if you do white people shot to death by cops vs white people who have an encounter of any kind with a cop then whites are killed disproportionally

>first gen ex-vodkanigger here
>still white enough either way

feels good to be american

I get that, but even if you're tired, running behind, whatever, if you can't spare a couple moments and at least fake a pleasant disposition for the people who support your career, what kind of asshole are you?

Wouldn't even have to spend a lot of time or get into a conversation. A warm smile and a "Hey man, thanks for coming out, wish we could chat but we've really gotta get on the road, catch you next time!" is all it would take to not be an asshole.

Granted, looking at twiabp's Twitter, I can tell they don't know or care much about not being assholes

what do they need that many members for anyways

is the tranny just there to be pr or something

>yfw you get robbed and a rookie cop shows up 3 hours later and writes down a report that goes nowhere

this bird is an absolute fuckin BEAUT
thanks for sharing bud

Boring band live.

good, now no one loves you

off yourself faggot