Will they apologize?

Will they apologize?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twiabp/status/751308560613666816
soundcloud.com/topshelfrecords/02-heartbeat-in-the-brain
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOxlT2WLUA&ab_channel=TopshelfRecords
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm having a real hard time believing this is an actual band and not a parody act of white collegiate indie rock.
Just look at them.

who

I would really like to know why they think they can relate to plight of black people in America when they look like...well how they look I mean Jesus

their twitter is pathetic, like someone said before this is pure virtue signalling and pathetic sjwism
"I wonder how many of the people who just unfollowed us are white men from the suburbs"

LITERALLY 7/8 OF YOUR BAND IS WHITE SUBURBAN MALES

USING RACIAL DEMOGRAPHIC AS AN INSULT IS FUCKING RASCISM

I want this social justice meme to die already

No because they are exercising their freedom of speech.

However I'm going to exercise mine too, why are fat people allowed? I mean look at the guy third from the left, he looks disgusting.

twitter.com/twiabp/status/751308560613666816

lol

this world is a beautiful place and I am no longer afraid to die

>However I'm going to exercise mine too, why are fat people allowed? I mean look at the guy third from the left, he looks disgusting.
>guy

He decided he was a tranny a while back, actually. Why is it almost always men who look exactly like that who decide that they've been trannies all along'

what they do?

fuck 12

In every fat guy there are several thin cutie girls (or ponies) struggling to get out.

I really wish their labels would drop them because of this. They are ok. They made a few catchy songs. But their tumblrish antics are really fucking annoying.

generic emo
soundcloud.com/topshelfrecords/02-heartbeat-in-the-brain

That guy left to the girl looks like a fat aids skrillex

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOxlT2WLUA&ab_channel=TopshelfRecords

They look extremely unhealthy

they make screechy music that sounds like 8 year old girls throwing hissy fits

They look like the type of people that threaten to call the cops in a real conflict. These sjw hipsters love their irony.

Hopefully they get dropped by their label mugged by thugs and nobody reports them missing.

these people are legitimately fucking disgusting, absolute CUNTS. probably never been victimized by the police in their fucking lives and have the gall to tweet "kill pigs" "cops blow your fucking brains out" when they see some shit go down. fuck these virtue signaling bandwagoning CUNTS, they devalue the actual struggle that black people face daily with their attention seeking dipshittery. they're not helping, they're just stirring the fucking pot for attention and to prove how dedicated to the cause they are when we all know these spindly cracker ass twigs (except for that one fat cunt) wouldn't do concrete shit to help minorities out in their lives.

these fucking guys are no longer afraid to die tf makes you think they'll apologize

But why are people unfollowing them?

Cognitive dissonance?
Not attractive? Have no redeeming qualities?

Say god screwed up and the world's unfair and cry on the interwebz for sympathy. Veats having to try

they said the police should shoot themselves

Who cares, they're irrelevant and their music is utter ass

Actually that's a good point, why hasn't their label dropped them? Seems like having a band making tweets like this would be bad for business.

Who?

Best posts ITT

the fuck is "virtue signalling"

is this the new hot buzzword?

another awkward /fa/ meeting photo?? kek

It's when regressive leftists publicly co-opt the struggle of others in an attempt to increase their own social capital

I'm glad I don't even know who these faggots are

for what?

For telling cops to kill themselves shortly after the news of the Dallas shootings broke

they handled it so badly

SJW's can never handle what they dish out. Once they get called out on their bullshit they get irrationally mad because they can't explain their delusional beliefs.

What's really been making me laugh lately is the genderfluid and the "Sexuality is fluid" thing.

So they've been born with a sexuality but it can change?
Choose one. This is going to undo a lot of progress that gay people have made. Their fucking themselves over lol

deleting all of my twiabp albums

there are lots of gay people that resent transgenders for piggybacking on their movement

I can't say I'm surprised by the comments the band made. Views like these aren't exactly unusual within 'the scene' from what I experienced of it. Probably why they won't get dropped by Topshelf for this - I don't think they'll have alienated that many fans

Yeah if a bunch of twats jumped on my movement and started trying to normalize a mental disorder I'd be pretty pissed off too

>SJW's can never handle what they dish out

this lmao
like 200 SJW protesters showed up to that rally of like 25-30 neo-nazis in sacramento a couple of weeks back with knives and bats and the nazis ended up beating and stabbing them with their own weapons

tumblr crusaders have no self-awareness whatsoever

>that pic

What a bunch of fucked up biological disasters they are

I mean fucking hell

They're probably waiting to see if they get away with this without backlash.

>Sup Forums is all of a sudden racist and conservative

What happened?

>all of a sudden

Reminder to email [email protected] about what they've posted

>not wanting police to be murdered is racist and conservative

nu-males always argue like this

That story makes me smile

I cannot believe some of these things they're saying - what a bunch of twats.

fan "So one of my favorite bands just told me I automatically become a "bastard" when I become a cop. Fucking awesome"

TWIABP (unprovoked) "fuck yourself you dumb mother fucker"

seriously?

>Letting a musicians actions influence your listening habits

I shiggy diggy

Better yet would be a boycott of all riot media talent

Not agreeing with people who are openly advocating cop-killing is racist and conservative?

Sexual fluidity is pretty cut and dry. The point is that their preference changes with time based on whatever is going on in the person's life.

just another Sup Forums raid

So basically what you're saying is that homosexuals are not "born this way"

Pretty sure Sup Forums would be moving a lot faster if anything of the sort were going on

Sup Forums is not your echochamber. Deal with it.

What a bunch of assholes

jeezus

>scientific equation
Okay so are they trolling or are they legit retarded?

As a scientist I really wish people would stop invoking science to bolster their shitty opinions

The only people still discussing this are right-wingers. I'm solidly liberal, but what am I supposed to say? It's obvious they're just making those posts to be edgy and hip, no one in their right mind thinks all cops are actually bad.

honestly i never thought i'd see a bigger group of nu-male cucks with literally zero muscle tone in my life than ajj, but twiabp have topped them somehow. and they have an overweight tranny in there too for good measure.

I think they are legit retards user.

Yeah the born this way thing is a meme, there's no science behind it. It's a nature/nurture thing.

Digit ratios and hair whorls suggest there is some merit to the "born this way" argument

I just sent one

i'm ashamed to come from the same fucking state as these assholes. -1 for CT bands

honestly i never thought i'd see a bigger user nu-male cucks with literally zero muscle tone in my life than ajj, but you have topped them somehow. and they have an overweight Sup Forumslack in there too for good measure.

ah, no need to apologize then.

Just emailed her. Now just have to wait for the fallout.

I hate these threads that pretend to be about music but are actually just Sup Forums threads with something music-related.

t. bootyblasted nu-male

t.overweight poltard that would get demolished by me in the pit

Fuck off with this Sup Forums boogeyman bullshit already.

>Sup Forums suddenly has nu-males

kys

Pretty sure being against the murder of innocent people is a 'decent human being' thing and not a Sup Forums thing.

Kek

kek I have never posted on Sup Forums and I'm 100% confident I'd snap your skinny nu-male neck given the opportunity

I'm not a fan of cops or the alt right but these guys are forcing me to use a meme word
>they're nu-males

Why does this fucking band have 8 members?

>demolished by me in the pit
hahahahaha

i hope they get dropped from top shelf

bring it on fuckers im at hardcore shows every week

Yeah, there's a natural predisposition to prefer men or women (or to be somewhere in the middle of the scale) but you can't stop there and say there's no choice involved at all unless you fancy yourself a fatalist.

i honestly can't tell if you're baiting me right now, but i'm literally begging you to lift weights and get laid my man

Look at this post and tell me you still support TWIABP

I wonder if any of those cucks could tell Zamarripa's daughter why she woke up today without a father

>he doesnt know how much pussy is at hardcore shows

Whenever, If Ever is pretty alright.

No taste for their other releases though.

One of the girls left a sock in my apartment once

I'm pretty sure my roommate jerked off into it

>having this little knowledge of history

try looking up Stonewall you fucking idiot

>hardcore shows
Hahaha hahahaaahaha what a fucking faggot

Who are these guys? We Were Skeletons was a pretty cool diy band from a couple of years ago. I smoked weed with their bass player in a garage once.

>going to gigs makes you a faggot
i bet sitting on you're pc on a friday night is much better user :^)

I'm pretty annoyed I paid money to see these retards less than a year ago

There's no choice involved in anything. We live in a deterministic universe.

>But quantum mecha-
No. Probabilistic behavior of subatomic particles means nothing, as things still behave deterministically above the quantum scale

Lmao really? Pls link me to those tweets.

>chasing hyperslutty diseased drug-addicted pussy
kek

I liked them at fun fun fun. Still makes me laugh how many fucking people they keep adding.

>What is quantum decoherence, and why is it a non-trivial problem to see how approximately classical behavior arises from the fundamental quantum one
Going into this territory is retarded for this discussion anyway, but might as well be accurate about it.

>erping with other fat kids on Sup Forums
kek

things like that happened when the left got so extreme in their stupidity that they alienated people who would have been considered far-left only a few years ago.

Literally what the fuck are you babbling about?