/shitpost hell/

/metal/? You guys killed it, at this point it's become an empty shell of itself trying to fill itself up with more Sup Forums style autism while using metal loosely as the driving theme behind the shitposting. Fuck all of you.
old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFt56Qlt52M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and they say /noise/ is bad, lol

FUCK OFF

666 TONIGHT

Why did you make a new thread? Seriously, fucking why did you make a fucking new thread? Has the new thread reached 400 posts? No, it hasn't. Were you so desperate to showcase your stupid OP image and "bullshit edition" nobody gives a shit about to fuel your inferiority complex? That's it, isn't it, your fucking complexes. You should seriously fuck off if you think making threads before this one hits 400 is anything but fucking acceptable, now fuck off you stupid retard.

>fap so much I lost my sex drive for a week
metal for this feel?

Still better than /kpg/ desu.

Is this essential aliencore? What else is essential aliencore?

youtube.com/watch?v=oFt56Qlt52M

FUCK OFF

AOTY incoming!

where's my billy bomb black usbm guys?

POST HERE YOU NIGGERS

fuck off

no u

FUCK OFF

>we like it like this

you first

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Pls go back, we need every poster

we gonna make it, I promise

You seem upset

walk on home, boy.