mscmsc.bandcamp.com/album/birdwatcher
donaldbeck.bandcamp.com/track/youre-god-damn-right
avantier.bandcamp.com/
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/projekto-de-bombas
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/music
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/el-vac-o-del-gaucho
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/zapadas-vol-2
coolestschoolgirl.bandcamp.com/album/sijil
apmacroeconomics.bandcamp.com/album/see-where-i-ve-come-from-see-where-i-will-have-come-from-when-it-s-time-to-see-where-i-ve-come-from-in-the-future
unlove.bandcamp.com
ztapesrecords.com/products/light-comes-youre-forever-pre-order
interviewtion.tumblr.com/post/144114505801/unlove-interviewtion#144114505801
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

D R O O P I E S
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

i make indie rubbish

i released this yesterday, please be kind Sup Forums

inspired by homeshake, connan mockasin, mac demarco, walter tv, that sorta stuff

>indie pop
>indie rock
>chill

sleazy1.bandcamp.com/releases

will be reviewing others

eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis

>lo-fi pop crap inspired by the Music Tapes, Neutral Milk Hotel, Jeff Mangum's WFMU shows, a Hawk and a Hacksaw, early of Montreal, Daniel Johnston, Brian Wilson, Marshmallow Coast, Syd Barrett, the Ladybug Transistor, Joe Meek, R. Stevie Moore, Guided by Voices, Beatles, Animal Collective, Robert Wyatt, Bruce Haack, the Olivia Tremor Control, Half Japanese, etc.
>attempts at "lush" arrangements using harmonica, recorder, chimes, rain stick, accordion, fake bassoon, Hanna-Barbera cartoon sound effects, bird noises, singing saw, tambourine, fake glockenspiel, synthesizers, classical guitar, a fence, violin, water, lap harp, banjo, soda can, microtonal (busted) ukelele, field recordings, vocal harmonies, etc.
>crunchy
>cringey lyrics about the bittersweet feeling of graduating high school and stuff like that
>includes attempt at a "ragtime" song

Always reccing these because they're that good:

evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights (gorgeous noise folk, 7th track is greatest thing ever, etc)

ostermanhattan.bandcamp.com/album/traditional-sorrow (good plunderphonics, soul samples, etc)

vastno.bandcamp.com/releases (masterful melody, interesting rhythm mischief, etc)

josephkomari.bandcamp.com/releases (sounds like Feels-era AnCo, very professional, etc)

rec

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com/album/sky-simplified

>ambient
>drone
>synthpop
>like selected ambient works II but not as good

I'll be leaving feedback for the next hour or so, in the meantime, find something mean to say about my album.

Also, Please rate and review on RYM: rateyourmusic.com/release/album/eric_taxxon/sky__simplified/

and the album cover

Reccing this

Attention potential listeners: If you think it sounds too cold at the beginning, it gets warmer as you go through it. Try the second half.

im this guy

listened to several of your tracks and im loving it, favorite so far is below, keep it up dawg

you have a very interesting and unique sound, i like it. the only thing i wish is that the recording quality was a bit better, it'd help the sound, but currently it's still really good, and i like your voice

i like the ambiance you set up for each of your songs

ritchmusic.bandcamp.com/album/colors-ep

Colors EP

Thanks for the feedback. (I'm ) A lot of people in these threads have told me they wish it was less lo-fi; I'll take it into account for sure.

I started listening to your indie pop and the first word that came into my mind was "sleaze." Then I noticed that your stage name was "Sleazy." So I have to say, it fits your music perfectly. And that's a compliment. I can tell that you're going for the Mac DeMarco vibe, which isn't really my thing, but nonetheless I think a lot of people could find this very relaxing.

You might like this (soundcloud.com/ihavebadadvice), someone I used to know from the Internet, I don't know if he's changed his sound or not but your music reminded me of his a bit.

snailhead.bandcamp.com/

>post punk
>electronic

Currently writing new songs. If anyone wants to collaborate on some tunes then let me know - on the album the bandcamp links to tracks 3, 5, 9, 11, 13, 14 and 15 were all collabs made with fellow musicians met via soundcloud threads - all collabs done via email or whatever.

onatonol.bandcamp.com/album/the-city
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!
>lo-fi indie
>influences from ambient,avant folk,shoegaze and emo
>two post punk tracks
>for fans of Giles Corey,HANL,Teen Suicide,The Microphones
>also on Spotify and other markets
Easily my best work yet and I’d say it’s way better than my previous album,Tired of Me. I hope you enjoy and I’d love to get your feedback.

new single this month?

NEW SONG
Just released another song a couple days ago

in-dreamview.bandcamp.com/track/eventide

>Instrumental
>post-rock/math-rock
>jazz fusion

also check out

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive shit
>used to suck cock for money, to afford steam money

here

I've heard you guys before. Like your sound, short song ethos, all good.

this is really nice, getting a bit of an adam green vibe in parts - it's relaxed and ruffled and cool. I think maybe try and mix up the guitar tone slightly just to keep it fresh, but regardless it is pretty fucking good. Cool Woman is really excellent, like Silver Apples. Actually, scrap the adam green comparison, it is deffo Silver Apples. Like your vox a lot.

I have heard you before, and it's not really a genre I listen to or have much a sophisticated appreciation of. I am sort of ADHD/hollyoaks generation. But there are some nice tones and the synthy sound on agoraphobia is boss.

can hear the nmh influence, but also the fall, which is-ah no-ah bad-ah thing-ah. The fucking cartoon noises in the second song are inspired. It's all very interesting and clever. You're cool.

willbandtheteencreeps.bandcamp.com/

>noise pop
>lofi

CHANGING NAME TO LANKY BOY CLUB ON MONDAY

url will change obvs, spotify stuff is switching in 7 days

this guy again

i love the fuzzy texture and high strung energy of your songs, my fave was Uncanny Valley

stranded at starbucks was really good, it has a spooky, high energy that really puts you on your feet, i like it

glad you're back! thanks for the rec, saw your shit last thread, i really recommend this song, melancholy at first and really cool and jazzy when it reaches a certain point, excited to hear the upcoming album

hey man thanks for the rec, saw your stuff last thread as well, i really like the second half of your song im so lame, and i absolutely adore the sound of Slackers, especially the song slacker, keep up the good work!!!

Thanks for the compliments, although I'm genuinely stumped as to what the hell in my music could possibly sound like the Fall (and I love that band)

Haven't seen your stuff in these threads before. Now YOUR music I can definitely hear the Fall in. (And you are from Manchester after all.) What I liked most was the lyrics. "I'm a porcupine with inverted spines and I hate myself" was gold. Also liked the creepy sampling of the dying Russian cosmonaut on Track 7.

t recs

yamir.bandcamp.com
>post rock
>dark ambient
>drone
>'idk

I don't know which one to post in so both I guess?

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/montreal

>synthpop, retrowave, simple synthpop using a vintage synth i bought

And my new single which is more like lo-fi pop

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/commercially-yours

again

not really my thing genre wise. it sounded big and imposing and the change of tone of the song every 3rd or quarter or so is handled well, i'd love to hear some female vox or something on it, but i'm a fucking pleb. Feels well put together but not something I would normally listen to.

ha! i think i heard fall in you cos it is clever and sort of playfully confrontational, glad you're a fall fan anyway and took it as a compliment as intended.

I can't take any credit for the lyrics on that one, all down to the super talented rapper who worked his magic on a couple of my songs. I wouldn't dare rap but americans are allowed so it was boss to hear someone rap over one of my songs. The joys of collaboration :)

anyone knocking about, i'm at a loose end

what

ostermanhattan.bandcamp.com/album/traditional-sorrow

>latest mixtape by Osterman
>Instrumental hip hop, psychedelic hip hop, cloud rap, plunderphonics, beats, some house, some noise
>about the distortion of love
>lots of jazz and soul samples
>feature with jordaan mason (originally on another record of mine under a different name that's no longer available)
>cassettes coming soon

any rappers interested in a collab hit me up

side project

mscmsc.bandcamp.com/album/birdwatcher

>black metal, blackgaze, post-black metal, blackened folk
>osterman on vocals
>concept album where the narrator uses Albert Fish to symbolize his depression eating away at him
>physicals coming soon

donaldbeck.bandcamp.com/track/youre-god-damn-right

Some hardcore punk

Avantier - Solitude

avantier.bandcamp.com/

>synthwave
>chillwave
>ambient

forgot the artwork lol

> Projekto Sendecida - Santa Fe, Argentina
> psychedelic, instrumental, first wave post rock

We have a brand new studio album called Projekto de Bombas, made in collaboration with Pradera de Bombas, a band we're friends with and share one member. So this is a different album for us.

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/projekto-de-bombas
Check out also our other albums:

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/music

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/el-vac-o-del-gaucho
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/zapadas-vol-2

El Vacio Del Gaucho (2015) was composed over several months and, while recorded 'live' (simultaneously) it has overdubs and some studio trickery.
Our jam albums Zapadas vol 1 and 2 are selections of completely raw recordings and 100% improvised music made just for fun but are pretty nice albums in themselves. Then there's the debut self titled album from 2012.

--------------------------------------------

Really beautiful, creative and inspiring stuff. I donwloaded yesterday.

Thanks so much man, means a lot to me. I'll give you some feedback on your stuff when I get the chance

SCHOOLGIRL - sijil
>spazz jazz
>noise rock
coolestschoolgirl.bandcamp.com/album/sijil

I released an EP the other day, I'd love some feedback on it, especially on the last two songs.

apmacroeconomics.bandcamp.com/album/see-where-i-ve-come-from-see-where-i-will-have-come-from-when-it-s-time-to-see-where-i-ve-come-from-in-the-future

>bedroom pop
>bedroom folk
>please don't be turned off by the woah-I'm-edgy-long-titles

unlove.bandcamp.com

>lofi, electronic, dream pop
>ffo: elvis depressedly, katie dey, teen suicide

tapes are going out quickly: ztapesrecords.com/products/light-comes-youre-forever-pre-order

also you can read a lot about me (doubt anyone's interested) in this interview: interviewtion.tumblr.com/post/144114505801/unlove-interviewtion#144114505801