ITT: Terrible music

ITT: Terrible music

The Doors is terrible?

Stop slamming the doors

Agreed. I love a lot of 60s rock, but the Doors are a yawn fest.

(You)

Eyyyyyyy

Ride THIS snake, faggot.

the doors are good

They're old. There's so much more better music now, you don't have to listen to the same shitty dad rock anymore. Dad rock faggots are the same as Sup Forums autistics who watch black and white movies or just old fucking movies and think the're better for doing it.

all i said were the doors are good
i didn't say the doors were the only thing i listened to

underage

The doors eh

Underage le wrong generation faggot.

>calls people autistic
>sounds severely autistic in post
Wew

please post your top 10 albums so i can discard your opinion

whoa

oh the irony

>implying Sup Forums watches anything before the year they were born (2000).

edgy

correct

So by your logic Zack Snyder > Truffaut, right? After all, who needs old and outdated art! I'm sure John Green has better prose than James Joyce.

Fuck you. Art is not judged by efficiency.

Sup Forums isn't underage, just remarkably unintelligent

AGE OF WINTERS IS GREAT GO FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER ASS KEK

ITT: Shit production

>saying racial slur
go back to Sup Forums

noisy discordant bullshit

agree
go fuck yourself
its avant garde, maaan
>the doob
accurate

literally die

sonic youth is really by the numbers kludgy garbage

Kill yourselves immediately. The Doors will always be superior to your shitty Sup Forums core garbage.

It's not terrible, just boring. I'd prefer anything else on the 60s/70s and I mean ANYTHING

Don't see how this boring or terrible. Far more sophisticated than other dad rock cuz it doesn't only bring the riffs like most dad rock but has decidedly complex sections with multiple melodies happening together while still being cohesive enough to bring the riffs. This album is either for super plebs or people who actually like to pay attention to what's happening musically. Not your dumb ass ADD mindset.

This shit's classical music alt rock edition though. Again, another poster who seems to have too much ADD to determine what's going on.

This is like a jazzier trance album though. Granted jazz purists and edm purists may not be as much about it though.

Yeah the shoegaze part of it isn't as sophisticated as what MBV were doing, but using it as a basis for ambient/industrial stuff coming in and out is a cool idea.

Genuinely boring ass stoner stuff. It's like the fucking Wolfmother or something of metal. Completely unoriginal with riffs that aren't even that great.

Nervous Breakdown's definitely my favorite Black Flag, but this one ain't bad either. The riffs are pretty well written so they aren't super basic but don't get into the complex realm that it isn't trying to get to.

I agree. Never liked them and Altered States from that "experimental" scene. Problem is that while the music has the weird zany aspects down, it ultimately lacks the depth and complexity of the good weird zany stuff they are inspired from.

There's a reason it was in the garbage. Sufjan's equivalent of awful shit he messed around with when he just started cuz every musician has that embarrassingly awful thing they wrote when they lacked experience.

Not great, but not awful either though. Definitely has a few awful tracks.

The synth layering on this is sophisticated as fuck though. Hell not even psytrance did this kinda layering it's like Beach Boys + Terry Riley level stuff.

most of aphex twin honestly and im not trolling

You just posted the best album of the thread.
Good job?

The Doors in no universe or existence has ever or will ever be better than The Beatles.

Dude old music was the best. Ya know when they actually had good lyrics. Now we just have Justin Bieber, Taylor West and Kanye. What's so good about music these days? It's just shitty pop. No one even plays real instruments anymore...

BB8 was my favorite droid

But John Lennon beat up his wife and Paul made a song with a child rapist. They sucked.

This desu
He's overrated as fuck and kind of boring and soulless

>these are good reasons

Their music gets too stuck in my head also it's fricking annoying

nah, this faggots dont have taste.

this is bait? if not.. kys my man.

S/T is better than any Beatles album but after that the Doors pretty much went to shit so sure.

NEVER understood why Sup Forums hates this album so much, it's literally the perfect 60's/70's rock album.

>SHE'S A
>(dun dun)
>20TH CENTURY FOX
what did he mean by this