Why does Sup Forums hate Zeppelin?

Why does Sup Forums hate Zeppelin?

I don't hate them.
I just find their music really boring.

They're popular among the "mother music is shitt!!!!1" people, maybe that's why some folks here diss them

I like a few of their songs, but they're overall very boring.

Bonzo's an overrated drummer. And Plant's a talentless piece of shit that ruins many songs.

daddy issues

They aren't nearly as relevant as early sabbath

Because it's cool to hate them, that's all. People who hate Led Zeppelin probably have shit taste.

this

While I respect the band and Jimmy Page there are bands who did this style of blues based rock 1000x better.

test

Because Sup Forums is mostly populated by 16-19 year olds who think it's cool to hate on older music

wouldve been a much greater band without plant. a lot of their albums had meh filler

The anti-le wrong generation brigade working in tandem with "muh plagarism!!!" rockists.

/thread

I don't hate Led Zeppelin user. I think they're pretty great actually.

Hell, I even return to Presence every now and then.

they kick ass you guys are faggots.

I'm not saying this band totally did right by the way they published credits on their albums, but almost everyone I've met who levels the "plagiarism" criticism at the band has no understanding of the blues from a musical perspective.

The whole damn genre is pretty much the same chord pattern. It's all about the way you interpret it, and Zep had originality in that sense in spades.

Songs are not grammar school book reports, you know?

Some kind of contrarianism I guess. I think their music is pretty fantastic.

They were at their best when they were at their most pastoral.

Songs like Bron-Yr-Aur, Battle of Evermore, Goin' to California and such are great, and stood the test of time far better than the hard rock and blues stuff.

That's crap and you know it is, Sup Forums actively goes out of its way to hate on new music and give credit to old music just based on the premise of being old

Here's the profound reason why: old music isn't that good. Things get better as time goes on because people drop what they don't like and move onto new things. Music is remarkably better than it was 50 years ago and it'll be that way in another 50

If there's a total of 5 old rock bands that are impossible to hate Led Zep is probably in there though. I like their music but I'm not in love with it like apparently I'm supposed to, maybe I would if they actually stopped acting so grand long enough to accomplish something interesting

>things get better
Maybe in the case of technology. You'd be stupid to deny that some of the best music around is from decades ago

>Dads love Led Zeppelin
>Sup Forums hates dads (or lack of)

Makes sense imo