ITT: Music to make your insecure/closet racist white friends uncomfortable

ITT: Music to make your insecure/closet racist white friends uncomfortable

give me (You)s pls

Kendrick Lamar

>Chad
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do black people blame white people for the acts of their ancestors that they had no control over?

some of milo's stuff
downtown boys
young fathers

>ongoing police violence and systematic racism = acts of our ancestors
I don't even think that paragraph is blaming anyone, it's just stating that those things happened and the sentiments and feelings that led to those horrible things are still alive in certain (not all, obviously) white people

Are you fucking stupid?

Blame the cops and government then, not the entire race.

All I know is that if the race war happens I am more than willing to fight.

>literally kill cops
>actually if you really think about it this is your fault white people

Fuck off now.

literally no one is doing that

>literally kill black innocent people by the hundreds
>five cops die and that somehow justifies the systematic racism and killings

I would be more supportive of black nationalism if people were more accepting of white nationalism.

Pro-white doesn't mean anti-black. I just want to live among people who look like me, share my values, and don't violently confront each other over insignificant bullshit.

Innocent like Trayboon or Mike Brown? lmao

You physically attack somebody, you get iced. That's not innocence. That's justice.

>I just want to live among people who look like me
why the fuck?
>share my values
>implying values are dependent on skin color
>and don't violently confront each other over insignificant bullshit
insignificant bullshit? literally what

holy shit, are you that fucking dumb

1. Because white people are beautiful.

2. Values are absolutely cultural. White people are more community-oriented and interested in making the world around them a beautiful place. Niggers are myopic and believe in a savage sort of social darwinism. This is reflected in every black community on the face of the earth. Black lives matter least of all to other blacks.

3. Niggers attack and kill each other over any slight, no matter how petty or misinterpreted it may have been. Spend time in a majority-black high school and you'll understand immediately. Banter turns into a broken nose in the flash of an eye. White people, Asian people, even Arab people don't do this. We don't want to live in such a climate of fear. We should have the right to isolate ourselves.

The SJWs and blacks want war. Their goal is not equality. They have made it clear the whole race is the Enemy. They want to destroy us and humiliate us. It's very telling when you hear leftists say 1)violence against 'racists' is always justified 2) all white people are always 'racist'. 'whiteness' is evil. Put 2and 2together