youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc
youtube.com/watch?v=_-MR9lJ0-Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hue

bump

cheap thrills is one of the best pop songs

The Partynextdoor demo is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=5uUIrXv7GTY

As far as pop songs go, I think Sia's Elastic Heart is great.

Do you mean top 40 pop? Or just pop music in general?

Elseq is one of the weakest Autechre releases

fucking how?
It's literally one of the worst songs I've ever heard and I don't just throw that phrase around.

It comes with being 4 hours long.

Probably one of my favorite top 40 radio pop songs in the past few years at least.

Tru

They could take one or two tracks from each Elseq and make a fucking amazing album

Some tracks go on for too long without doing anything like 0nset and Eastre, and Autechre already made me pretty patient.

nah 1975 the sound is much better than work

wrong, Hollywood and Primadonna are the best pop songs of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=n1VTcJfL7RE

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5L9SYhoSE

Bottomless Pit is better than Money Store

Panic! At The Disco's first two albums are good

>"Work"
>"Work" by Rihanna
>one of the best pop songs of all time

Can you please explain why? Because I'd be absolutely fascinated to hear you justify this

Do people like this band? It sounds like a band everyone would shit on but I keep hearing good things about it

it's a meme

Frankie Sinatra is good and sounds nothing like Fuck Powered Giraffe

This. It's also not electro swing

entry-level anything is mostly all good

It's pointing out Sup Forums's lack of self awareness.

Their opinions on music are 90% dictated by sarcastic meme quips and most of the music they make fun of is only two shades away from a lot of the music they like with the only difference being obscurity

nah, i actually enjoy those albums. everything else they've made is shit though

Marina and the Diamonds is the best Female Pop Artist

Death Cab for Cutie's only good album is their debut
Amnesiac and Hail to the Thief are the low points in Radiohead's discography
Experimental Hip Hop albums are always shitty
Ceres & Calypso in the Deep Time is boring and Candy Claws has gotten worse with every release

This is definetly a top 5 pop song if your not a racist #bluelives or #alllives matter faggot
youtu.be/RZUq6N7Gx1c

And rhianna is for fucking imbeciles, she's not even saying words for half the song not to mention she didn't even write It or any of her songs please kill yourself if your not trolling OP

Wrong.

I Believe In You by Kylie Minouge is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZp2bk4YHFY

>I have a very limited view of what pop is

It's good user what's your rebuttal

it's catchy, it makes you wanna dance, it has an alure of sexines and exotic thanks to it coming out of Jamaican culture (think twerking, dutty whine and all that jazz), it's easy to sing along to in a club thanks to the simple chorus.

example of twerking
youtube.com/watch?v=JzPy203jyy0

defo agree on the radiohead thing

one dance is the best song of 2016

are you thirteen?

The (you) one is better.

The 1975 saved rock'n roll. They didn't save it in 2016 though, but in 2026 when the kids of today start making music.

I kinda like NMH

>Experimental Hip Hop albums are always shitty
this desu
Why do indie kids want to take rap and add random noise and call it experimental
Why do indie kids try hard to take the soul/groove/blackness out of hip hop

Chris Baio's debut solo album is better than anything Vampire Weekend has released.

jazz rap is a meme

Post-Rock is NOT a shitty genre

Drops Of Jupiter by Train is the best Top 40 hit of all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc

well this certainy is an unpopular opinion, but you don't ackchully believe this. it's not plausible.

except it is

mama mia!

I agree about C&C being boring (except for the first track), but if you don't think cLOUDDEAD is the tightest shit then you can get the fuck out of my face

Listening to post-rock is like listening to hair metal

It's a relic from another age

nope

Would be way better without Sean Paul

This
Superiority complexes disguised as irony. They are a hivemind, one that believes it is not actually a hivemind only because it 'shits' on other hiveminds.

Drukqs is aphex twin's best album

Men are naturally inferior at creating good music, only women can have the emotional intelligence required to create relatable music.

I am a male, by the way.

Government Plates and NOTM are by far DG's best releases so far.

JD and BP are also bretty gud.

The rest is only "ok" tier.

It isn't good on any level.

Pop music usually opts for not really trying to accomplish anything except being catchy and fun to listen to, we've now entered an age where the only good thing about pop music has been nullified. Apparently what's hot now is being dry and uninteresting or just annoying. Or both.

Now that I think about it they couldn't have picked a better guy to feature than Drake. Guy with a huge ego despite not doing or accomplishing anything interesting.

It isn't catchy, well written, well produced, iconic or really anything.

So yeah it isn't good in any way and it kind of exemplifies what I think is one of the worst things to happen to music in a very long time. Given its context it may actually be one of the worst pop songs of all time.

So it's a good song to shake your ass to

You can do that and still have it be good music on some level. If you asked for an example I'd say Bombastic by Shaggy or It Was a Good Day by Ice Cube

no it isn't.

Quebec >>>>>>>> Mollusk

Metal that doesn't have screaming and/or growling as the vocals isn't worth listening to.

Metal that has screaming and/or growling as the vocals isn't worth listening to.

because they confuse taking the blackness out of something with adding whiteness.

adding whiteness isnt bad, its just that nobody ever does it in a way that isn't embarrassing

I agree

not true, but this board does often ignore great female musicians unless they want to fuck them

also because of their natural inclination towards language, it would make sense that the top ten rappers of all time should be a list of women

this isnĀ“t an unpopular decision

youtube.com/watch?v=_-MR9lJ0-Ow
best pop song

Death metal vocals are shitty but black metal vocals are awesome

that's funny because most of the highest rated metal albums utilize harsh vocals

wew

no

Metal isn't worth listening to.

fix'd

The 13th Floor Elevators are better than Beach Bois

Slayer only has a few good songs

Noice is actually good, not in an artistic way that "you just don't understand" but I bump they shit