Is there such a thing as fuccboi music and if yes what's the first album that comes to mind?

Is there such a thing as fuccboi music and if yes what's the first album that comes to mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XOETXVL424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what's the first album that comes to mind?
none because I'm pretty sure """"""""""fuccbois"""""""" don't listen to full albums

0 to 100 by drake

i may be a broke, lazy, procrastinating, ugly, pale, skinnyfat chronic masturbator who works at a grocery store and spends all his free time shitposting on Sup Forums

but at least i'm not a manlet

indie folk, aka "sweater music"

>fuccboi music
You mean trap "music"

Travis Scott - Rodeo
anything by Logic, G-Eazy, Lil Dicky, etc
French Montana - Wave Gods
Modern Baseball
Toro Y Moi
Death Grips a lot of the time

oh and

Kanye West and Teen Suicide

Other artists go in the same line: Oreo rap and bandcamp pop

>Modern Baseball
i don't think it gets any more nu-male than this

I agree with everything except Toro Y Moi, everyone I've met who listens to him is just chill

I may be a manlet

but at least I'm not a broke, lazy, procrastinating, ugly, pale, skinnyfat chronic masturbator who works at a grocery store and spends all his free time shitposting on Sup Forums

You really think you're winning here bud?

yes

obviously these are silly generalizations but everyone i've met that's REALLY into toro y moi and mac demarco is the subtle, hip kind of fuccboi who seems cool but is actually a bit pretentious and probably cheats on his girlfriend

Pretty sure deep house is the default fuccboi /fa/ggot music.

No. That's not fuckboy music.

Internet rap like playboi carti is fuckboy music

youtube.com/watch?v=3XOETXVL424

The weeknd

kanye west
drake
weeknd
vampire weekend
mac demarco
travis scott
modern baseball
jcole
death grips
animal collective

it's fuckboy not fuccboi also you freaking idiot

oh hell yeah, dudes who are obsessed w/ carti and 'seshollowaterboys' and 'suicide boyz' and ghostemane and lean and pouya

i like carti but damn

I'm an average height, overweight slob and not offended by this pic. chic is entitled to want whatever she likes

>being that vapid

your pic makes me depressed OP, and i'm not even a manlet

God I fucking at that kid.

I think white people look so cheesy in streetwear, but his personality is pretty off putting and feels like here's trying hard, his mom is pretty dumb too.

No fuck boy likes this album, this is the anti fuckboy album.

the worst part is he's like 19 and still talks to his mom the way he does in those videos

over her opinion on some rap song too lol

ITT: Virgins call people fuccbois because they can't get laid

pathetic lmao

Granted I talk to my mom like that sometimes too but I feel like he has no respect for her and just plays it to the camera, like one more that stands out in my head is "look ma he's getting top" like out of all the ways you could have phrased that you phrase it like that, not to mention that you're talking about blow jobs around your mom.

Yung Lean and all that meme garbage in general

kanye's music
"indie" music

it's a fake profile

Well at least I can touch the top of my fridge and don't have an inferiority complex.

His mom is hot

When the fuccboi become just a synonym of manlet/beta/robot/loser, and not just a tryhard /fa/ggot?

They're both losers with a lot of overlap, but they're distinct insults.

Around the same time "cuck" became a synonym for "someone whose opinions differ from mine".

terrible samefag attempt

this.

Being Pale is Superior though

only legitimate cuck's are bothered by the word cuck

Fuckboy isn't beta, it's pretty much a alpha guy who trys to fuck every girl tho

Beta boy who tries to act like an alpha and fuck every girl but fails at every opportunity

Did someone fuck your girl m8? lmao

>fuccboi

Define cuck then

>4'11'' and 105 pounds

disgusting fat pig.

>not t h i c c

>implying

Drake, G-Eazy, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Jeremih, Chris Brown, Bryson Tiller, The Weeknd, and unfortunately Miguel and Roy Woods, who happen to be pretty solid artists

Travis Scott, Ty Dolla $ign, A$AP Ferg, A$AP Rocky, Big Sean, Kid Ink, dvsn, and Mac Miller as well

logic and g eazy

lmfao, speaking of which, where did those faggots even come from, anyone who takes white people rapping seriously aside from eminem is not to be trusted with anything important

Lol this that whole fanbase and rappers are so bad and cringy, school shooter core

yup they're always dressed in that trendy >listens to Mac demarco once
style mixed with hypebeast brands.

scum of the earth.

I wouldnt say they are actually alpha they are more of a derivative to an alpha male and slightly above betas

xxyyxx

>not beastie boys or el-p

fuck you

this is so obviously fake but there's too many insecure beta faggots on this board to see it

drake - views
arctic monkeys - am

LMFAO sorry for party rocking

Any type of EDM is fuccboi music.

Aesop is amazing though

I don't like him, but I can see what people like about him, sorry for missing him
I'm being stand corrected by so many people ITT, i guess white people are to be taken seriously in hip hop

>4'11 and still entitled to a 6'3 guy
I blame the existence of women like that to betas males who give her importance, I'm 5'11 and if that's not enough for a woman, I'm OK with it, height is not something I can change.

>diaries of an angry manlet

my personal philosophy is that I'm fine with white people producing, or occupying less than 1/3rd the rappers in a group, but anything beyond that needs a hard sell for me to even consider it.

It's obviously fake my man, read the last sentence.

How is wave gods fuccboi music?

>Toro Y Moi
>"him"

small unnatractive man is the best rapper/producer out now tho

Don't group Jeremih and Miguel with the rest of those faggots

Hey im you but I go to uni instead of work. Not that i ever go.

Maybe i should just kill myself.

Daaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnn

nobody knows that 'y' means 'and'

im pretty much a fuccboi. sucks but i like the aesthetic of kanye/hypebeast shit so whatever.

No one said Kendrikck yet, what the fuck.

Basically just whatever is in Spotify's summer playlist

you do realize that logic is half black right?

Rodeo is patrician tho

>fuccboi
remove this word from your vocabulary

uh nah

fuccbois don't like tpab
the beats aren't hard enough and it's "TOO PREACHY"

a few of those dudes are solid artists. not sure why you threw jeremih under the bus like that lol