What's the difference between rock and roll and rockabilly?

What's the difference between rock and roll and rockabilly?

EW MAKE HER GO AWAY

Rockabilly has a stronger country influence. Most rockabilly in the 50's came from country singers attempting rock 'n' roll.

NO GO GREASEO

Seriously get this gross thing off my homeboard.

>Implying she wouldn't be cute if she weren't licking her armpit

I love armpits, who is she

/fa/ camwhore who keeps trying to be a slav

Dude she fucking repulsive. She's not cute in the face or anything at all.

She get's posted on /fa/ constantly she has rotting teeth and shits only cute if you're an neet whos willing to settle for any pussy you can see/get

he looks like that guy from scooby doo
gross af senpai

why is she being posted here now? is there truly no safe place?

>shits only cute if you're an neet whos willing to settle for any pussy you can see/get

Where do you think we are?

Jesus fuck I see enough of her on r9k as it is, get this shit off Sup Forums, she's a whore and I can't understand why anyone would waifu her.

>start going to r9k again
>Sup Forums indistinguishable from r9k

>No one is discussing music ITT

Words can't describe my frustration with the illness we have. Stop fucking circlejerking around women

Wow, she's beautiful.

delete this

>mfw will never have a greasy gf to lick her all over

Please stay on topic user

Sup Forums, but god damn, I feel like I'm the only person with real world standards. Granted I'm pretty much a "normie" so.

But damn have some respect and stop losing your shit over greasy white girls who more than likely smell like gym clothes

>he

Fuck off, her face looks potentially cute in that pic and she isn't fat. I'm a 23-year-old kissless virgin who looks like a fatter Chris-chan.

So we should only go after 7/10s with promising careers and large social circles?

>all these no-taste plebs ITT

Fuck off nerds, Eliza is an angel.

Have some respect, for yourself. She's not even cute she looks like she's 15 and she's greasy as fuck, seriously she post the grossest shit on /fa/.

Most guys would look good if they actually started giving a shit instead of being lazy fucking bums that did nothing to their appearance, wash your face, cut you hair, buy some new clothes, get some Cologne. If you think you look good, you'll feel good and you'll be 10x more confident.

Getting girls isn't hard, just be confident. You can even pull some nerd bitch if you wanted to, you're just making excuses. I've fucked B list celebrities before, shit's not rocket science.

You're fat becuase you sit on your ass and refuse to change anything about your life or diet. You're a virgin becuase you don't make an effort to go out and get into situations where you could get laid. You're 23, go back to college and live or something, invite your co workers to the bar. I have husky friends who can pull more girls than I can. Stop using your weight as an excuse.

God this sire doesn't even try you're all fucking pathetic I swear, y'all want the pitty party but do nothing to help yourself.

she is 16

Spotted the virgin

LMAO, y'all really stanning for underage girls out here, y'all really saving pics of teenage girls on your PC.

Y'all need some fucking help, stop giving crackhard white girls the time of day just becuase they're some of the only girls that come to the boys club that is Sup Forums.

You seem sexually frustrated.

>just be confident

Oh man, one of these guys.

you mean this swamp monster has a hairy smelling vagina? like just look at her she´s licking sweaty armpits like some fucking redneck trailer trash there´s nothing appealing about that.

Google Sup Forums Eliza, she's cute nonetheless.

>Getting girls isn't hard, you just have to turn your entire life around

Nah my man, I'm frustrated by board culture. These ugly ass scrawny white girls plastered all over the site.

It has nothing to do with whether I'm getting laid or not.

Like I'm cool with the no fucks attitude, but Sup Forums loses it's shit when it see any kind of woman and it just strikes me as pathetic and annoying since it derails threads etc.

It's half the battle. Y'all need to take your Ativan and stop feeling bad for yourselves it's not cute

any nudes yet

You could always go to Reddit. They're probably more your speed.

I don't like reddit, the Upvote/down vote system compromises discussion along with having an account which makes it like you have a trip so what you say gets more scrutinized, etc.

Also the culture is too normal for me? If that makes sense it feels. It's like it's suburban white dad culture, along with being more serious and uptight about things at times. I just can't fuck with the environment.

It's just annoying to watch guys drool over women they could never get, it just seems juvenile and like a waste of energy. Although that's an internet/world as a whole thing.

All that aside this girl is 16 apparently, and most of y'all are in your mid 20's that's really gross y'all are saving pictures of her and reusing them etc.

>he wasn't here in 2011

>It's just annoying to watch guys drool over women they could never get

>She's not even cute she looks like she's 15 and she's greasy as fuck

wot

The number of teeth they have.