Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwR7hNFPk6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iB7iayLqBN0
youtube.com/watch?v=2jLwYS6Go50
youtube.com/watch?v=l9ZquuMjYaw
youtube.com/watch?v=MzkTXu-BK74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish I was too
Heroes and Station to Station are probably Bowie's best imo, that Matmos, Can and Aphrodite's Child shit is good af too, good going user
check out Rovo - Condor

well this is a chore to look at
+station
-ecailles de lune
+heroes, person pitch, hot rats, laughing stock, sleep cycle, station to station, future days, skinny fists
~tmwstw, astral weeks
-on fire

Out of The Dark off that Twin Sister record is sexy af

Ive only been home for like 2 hours

+Purple Rain, Heresy
-The Next Day, Carrie & Lowell
did you at least like improvised music from japan

+matmos
+lustmord
~plastikman

i'm only on like disc 6 but it's pretty much a 50/50 split between stuff that i really like and absolutely tripe. music for 50 imacs is one of the best noise pieces i've ever heard, whereas improvisation @ artland has to be in the top 5 worst things that have graced my ears. it's been a really interesting listen so far either way. i'm starting to really love compilation records. you checked it out at all?

it's size is a bit daunting so I've never gotten around to it. I should though since there's a lot of people I like on there. Lots of people I don't know at all, too.

+Bowie, Dillla, Avalanches, Matmos
What's Aphrodite's Child like? I've only ever heard the sample of Four Horsemen on Eccojams

+Bowie, Axis of Perdition
Haven't listened to Urfe in a while, thanks for the reminder

what's your fav song by the Men? i love the leave home lp. unrelated but Ramones Leave Home is p raw too
Pyrolator - Neuland
Minimal Man
Dome - Dome 34
have you heard the residents?

yeah 10 cd's is a lot of music. i've basically just been listening to it on my phone whenever i've been out and about. it's a compilation so it's not like it's intended to be a uniform experience. i would yt link some of the gr8 stuff but none of it is on there. youtube.com/watch?v=HwR7hNFPk6Q this is a personal highlight for me. probably the most melodic track on there but damn that arpeggio is beautiful.

I've been meaning to get into The Residents for the longest time, I tend to get through music rather slowly.

L.A.D.O.C.H. is p brutal
and the lady vocals on Animal give me a total 60s girl group vibe which im super into

im the same way too. i dont like the residents retarded humour, but ive been listening to these two kinda similar songs on repeat for maybe thirty minutes. youtube.com/watch?v=iB7iayLqBN0 youtube.com/watch?v=2jLwYS6Go50
hell yeah.
shittin with the shah is so close to surfin with the shah by urnials but im pretty sure its not even close to a cover. duno if youve heard it youtube.com/watch?v=l9ZquuMjYaw

On mobile will contribute when I get home

Please kill me

Ducking forgot my chart

"fear no more for I am here" - Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=MzkTXu-BK74

I love you

d'aww
message me someday on lastfm let's be pals
it's TWoodo btw

bump bc i dont know why not to