Hey Sup Forums I just listened to this album. Is it good?

Hey Sup Forums I just listened to this album. Is it good?

L I G H T
S
E
V
E
N

I give it a high 6 to a light seven personally

Nope.

I like it.

cant you decide yourself

its nice

The start is really really good. but it just get so so toothless and boring by the end. The strong point of SILU that it ended so fucking strong. Etoh, Journey, and Extra kings are some of the best parts of that record. Just a 6/10

>Thinking the weakest part of SILY is the strongest

Form your own opinions you fucking faggot.

>SILU
>Since
>I
>Left
>???????

noisy eater is the best

U = You

The ending is the strongest part of the record.

I thought the flight two two is off to Honolulu was the strongest part whatever part that is

Noisy Eaters is pretty creative. Best song on the record except for the opener and subways

That part is amazing. A highlight of the record. The only thing that ruins the ending of the record is Live at Dominoes. The whole talking robot/computer idea was already explored in Etoh. Which had the MIT computers talking to each other in a mechanical language all to their own.

I like it. Frank Sinatra has really grown on me a lot. It sounds so much better in place.

>toothless
>i get my not only my secondhand opinions, but also my vocabulary, from Cueballthony Melontano

>It's an episode of Sup Forums literally bases their opinions off of fantano

MMMMMMM CRUNCH

Mate it's a repeat of the episode before the review even came out, it was mixed then and it's mixed now

Great album but it's not SILY
to say otherwise is definitely the contrarian position

People keep saying it's a 6 yet when I listen to the highly rated albums here I die of boredom

Strong 9 for me

YOU WALK ON THE SUBWAYYYY

first time on the chan?

This is shitposting.

Did you like it?

Then go fucking yourself you plebeian.

fuck off tripfag faggot, nobody cares about you. stop trying to become someone because you are not special for having your opinions.

I died of boredom listening to this

Why dont you think for yourself instead of asking for validation?