"I like all music."

>"I like all music."

its possible

The stuff I dont like isnt really music so

It's also non-commital and a cop out answer. People who say that don't really like all music, they just don't care enough to have anyone specific. That's worse.

yeah I hate rice

It's what I tell to most people because I know to go more in depth they wouldn't even know the bands I tell them. It's just easier this way

same

It's my go to answer whenever anyone asks me what music I like because let's be honest, they don't really care

Decent website. What's the problem?

its discog info is really helpful

then ur patrician as heck famalam

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' (what)

I haven't found a genre of music that didn't have at least one thing in it I didn't like, besides maybe power electronics.

I hate everything except rap and country

that didn't have at least one thing in it I liked*

>what did you just say; punk?

BIG

>"I dislike all music."

>all genres deserve a chance, user !!

kind of true
except 2010+ RnB

Channel Orange and House of Balloons are classics you tasteless pleb

Thanks user

I used you for reccomendations

>listening to a genre and dismissing others

I wonder how long it will be until I actually encounter someone in real life who will sperg out at me for giving that as an answer. Like "you're so full of shit, you can't possibly like ALL music you liar".

I'm ready, you punks. Give me your power electronics. Give me your onkyo, your lowercase. Give me your Tuvan throat singing and your Bulgarian yodeling and your Gregorian chanting. Come the fuck at me bros.

delete thes post please

No.

>not liking all music
open your fucking eyes for once

electroswing

Wild flower was pretty good t b h

>i like music

>I like everything but rap, country, and EAI. :)

AAHH FRANKIE SINATRA

>"I browse Sup Forums."

>yeah, what I've really been listening to lately, and I say "listening", but I mean aurally interpreting with super intravenous sinewave technology, what I've really been psycho-consuming lately, is proto-first-wave post-solipsistic chronomaticore existential-wave cyber-funk

>tfw I say I listen to everything except country and metal
It's true though.

So, you like hate songs made by Klu Klux Klan?

That's better than "everything but country and rap." I use the I listen to everything in social situations bc nobody gives a shit about the artists I listen to. Plus you can deflect the question back to them/group of people and they will tell you what they like. Then you can talk to them about their taste, your thoughts and give them recs based on who they name. So much better than "you guys haven't heard of Johan Johanson?!? Well he makes electronic music but it's like mordern classical blah blah blah." Hell I say my bloody valentine and most people say "i don't like screaming music." Most of my friends music tastes suck OP. The other ones listen to pleb-entry lvl-babby's first shit but I don't care. Music is subjective and their response is reflective to their own environment. Maybe flipping through stations in traffic means they listen to everything from their view Bc that's where they get their music from. Shitting all over people's tastes or in OPs case being butthurt over someone's valid response is fucking dumb. You look and sound like a mouth breather sperg. Actually shoving the stuff Sup Forums listens to down other people's throat is being a pleb. Turning someone onto something based of their tastes and it blowing their minds is awesome, but keeping those amazing artists and albums to yourself is being patrician as fuck.

I just say everything because it's true for my situation. everybody else says "everything' then minute later says they hate x and Y.

nice bait faggot

Channel orange sucked imo but house of balloons is amazing. Would recommend to normies if asked. You sure you're not laying bait?