youtu.be/mud3po9jRWw
youtube.com/watch?v=JBA4_3RMJQo
youtube.com/watch?v=y0ZhDfcR3VY
youtube.com/watch?v=eYaxAosBuro
youtube.com/watch?v=bc0sJvtKrRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thoughts on this?

not even better than pic related

Are they secular sandniggers? Because those are the only people who can save black metal at this point.

why does every fucking metal album cover look exactly the same these days?

dude terror squad lmao
listen to those riffs 9:30
youtube.com/watch?v=hoBKLc_bh4w

>these days

Does mathcore belong to metal or punk ?

>core

ahead of it's time, not even memeing

>core

holy kek, masterpiece, fucking saved

10/10

a new age of reaction images is upon us

damn you have to wait 40 mins for this shit to be done?

What a time to be alive

Obsequiae is the shit

was like 10 mins yesterday, and we hit the fucking image limit. If it were any faster these threads would be even worse off though

oh, so THIS is how you make hipster doom

Thoughts?

It's ok

How about some amusing stuff?
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-V3NYckOI

How about something that isn't older than time itself?

Metal died in 1993 and this band does nothing more than violate its grave and shit on the corpse.

jesus christ this nigger's on fire
3:30
youtube.com/watch?v=tv7Hyz4hqm0
Warning: do not listen to the rest of the song

it's only 10 years old pham

What's some good AUEUGHEUHAGUHEGAHUG-core?

damn you're right

Akercocke tier video

Older than half of Sup Forums

Boy I love brogressive metal

rec me some metal videos with strippers in them
like this
youtube.com/watch?v=EBYdXEWUOSw

War metal you say?

youtu.be/mud3po9jRWw

fucking love that video, so much cringe and hilarity

Metal died in 1993 and this band does nothing more than violate its grave and shit on the corpse.

One of Bolt Thrower's best I have to say. Nice

war metal, not warhammer metal

>you haven't slept since you woke up

War metal is death+black+thrash, that's not war metal, here's some fucking war metal kiddo

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=JBA4_3RMJQo

well "mem"ed

That song blows the fuck out of any war metal, but their new stuff is fucking hilarious, literally starbucks core
youtube.com/watch?v=y0ZhDfcR3VY

JUST of the year so far

>but their new stuff is fucking hilarious, literally starbucks core
Skeletonwitch have always been like that, their entire career is built upon being the Slaughter of the Soul of blackened thrash

From the comments:

>Thrash at its finest \m/

Is this the pinnacle of viking black?

How should I get my brother to shut up about dadtallica and memedeth? He just discovered metal and is getting really obnoxious

Idk if you're meming or not but they had good riffs and wrote a couple of really good tracks, I don't like most black thrash because the riffs are shit and they sound like slayer clones

Educate him

Spooky Space Skelly theme is underrated.

legitimately made me laugh

>warhammer metal
youtube.com/watch?v=eYaxAosBuro

division speed was just radical the whole way through

>viking black

Not a real genre

Be'lakor? more like Be'labore

kvlt points for who can guess the theme

Listening to Deafheaven - New Bermuda. Black metal sucks but let's see what these boys can do!

avant garde shitposting is lame

>Black metal sucks but let's see what these boys can do!
certainly not black metal

/metal/ died in 2014 and this post does nothing more than violate its grave and shit on the corpse.

Seeing Falls of Rauros tonight, what should i expect, /meal/?

Hey, ignorant pleb here. Can anyone rec some folk that's less harsh/dark/powerful like Moonsorrow and more atmospheric/gloomy like Agalloch's Mantle?

atmospheric excrement

Djent died in 2010 and this band does nothing more than violate its grave and shit on the corpse.

Hipsters

I'm trying man. He refuses to listen to anything that isn't 70s/80s and says the rest is shit without having even heard any in the first place. Even when I send old school stuff I have to bug the shit out of him to get him to listen. He can't have heard more than 5 or 6 bands in the past year.

youtube.com/watch?v=bc0sJvtKrRM

Korpiklaani is the epitome of butt folk

Gallowbraid
Possibly Summoning if you like LOTR and synths

>just discovered metal
Just let him get bored of those bands, it will happen. The more you try to force it the more he'll be turned off to it.

what's bad with metallica and megadeth? and why were you diagnosed with severe autism but your brother wasn't?

beautiful

Yeah, Korpiklaani. Haha, lots of laughs mate. You're a really witty guy.

>not liking F U N

Primordial

>anything that isn't 70s/80s is shit

Painkiller? The Devil You Know?

I just listened to Moonsorrow for the first time and it's fucking terrible
Why do people like that shit? It's riff focused but there aren't any good riffs and it's overproduced as fuck

More like this?

Saw them live few weeks ago, it was total shit

Listening to Autumn I right now from Ashen Eidolon and this might be something I'm looking for. Thanks, will check them out.
>if you like LOTR
Absolutely hate it actually. I like synths but don't think I'd be much of a fan hearing them with folk.

Love them, they kinda fall more into the former category for me though, plus I'm looking for something with a bit of acoustic wank in it.

Nothing is wrong with them, but they sure as shit don't deserve to be listened to for a year straight with nothing else. He should at least listen to the rest of the big 4 or some teutonic thrash

kys

Memes died in 1939-1945 and this meme does nothing more than violate their graves and shit on their corpses

Is that Myrath?

No. It's Melechesh.

>When you haven't slept in 48 hours and put on Dopesmoker

Are they Myrath?

No, they're Melechesh.

Hmmmmm

Are they Myrath?

>tfw you regret the happiest years of your life

Do they feature Bjorn "Speed" strid?