So what does Sup Forums think about this?

so what does Sup Forums think about this?

fuck TWIAB and their generic "indie" pop style.
i hope they fade away and become a literal who.
the world won't miss them.

trying too hard to be whirr

I think you fags need to learn to separate art from the artist. That being said they are all total left wing auts

yeah fuck these guys. good thing I wasn't already a fan of these fags.

i just want peoples opinion on it. im not butthurt i just find it amusing to hear the political ideologies of an emo band. disappoints me but i cant say im surprised their the embodiment of tumblr.

if one of the got killed by a black guy it'd be more hilarious than tragic

It's hard to do that when they act like shitheads to their fans on social media (for no reason other than to be autistic)

I don't normally say this but they have point.

Fuck pigs. Dicks out for BLM.

Indie musicians are out-of-shape cucks, who want to preach to you.

Their "opinions" are the generic stuff you'd find on Tumblr. Politically correct, inoffensive, boring.

I have never once heard of these guys. A literal literally who moment

bunch of whiny middle class white kids who'd call 911 at the slightest hint of danger

I was about to delete all their music from my library until I remembered I'd never heard of them and I didn't have any.

>telling all cops to kill themselves
>any kind of lives dont matter
>they have a point
a u t i s m
u
t
i
s
m

>>>/tumblr/

theyre the type of people that are on the right side of a cause for the wrong reason. they misunderstand and misdirect their anger in pointless and childish ways.

They are an emo band that does "vigilanty justice" so I pretty much expected this from them. I will admit I enjoyed whenever if ever but that's about it.

Please kill yourself or just leave this board

Really makes you think, huh?

They look like they don't exercise?

Then don't follow them, I don't know you live your life how you want to but I like to keep art as far away from the artist as possible.

Sup Forums please leave

>it's all a bunch of fat white nu males

If a cop stopped them and told them to bend over so he could fuck them with his flashlight they'd probably do it and then go home and cry on twitter

not like they'd ever have to deal with cops anyway considering they're the most unremarkable looking people on the planet

thats a large topic unto itself. imo art is created through the person and their perception of the world so i think that art and artist are synonymous.

so
is Sup Forums but
isn't? come on man

facts are facts

source? this isn't on their twitter and i bet if it was real some music site would've posted about it before it was deleted

am i the only one that can never figure out the gender of the fat guy/girl with long hair? i think its a guy but for a good two years i thought it was a girl.

what does that doggo play

obvious bait but i'll bite

Black males make up less then 7% of the USA population.

Black males commit 56% of all robbery, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database.

Black males commit 53% of all murder, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.

Young black men kill 14x more than young white men. Source: Time Magazine.

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. Source: US Department of Justice.

42% of all cop killers are black. Source: 2013 FBI Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed.

Black victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks. Source: US Department of Justice.

In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population. Source: Bureau of Justice.

sorry dont have source only photos taken from FB comments. here are some more comments they have made.

fuck these morons
police are necessary
if you disagree you're underage or incapable of thinking.

they deleted it

welcome to neo Sup Forums, where you have to be politically correct or you're Sup Forums

my question is, would it be like this if black people were brought up in middle class neighborhoods like most white people? Low crime rates by white men is just further proof of white privilege. You have the privilege to not experience crime like black men do.

its a joke dude lighten up lol

I try to make music, and when inspiration strikes it doesn't really feel like I made the song more of something I just got lucky with and stumbled upon so I see art and the artist as two separate things, I'm not sure if you're a musician or not but I guess we just experience the world differently.

It's so fucking lame when artists do this. No one gives a fuck about your political standpoint, people only like you because of your music. No more, no less.

no

86% of white homicide victims are killed by other whites, we need to fix white on white crime!

can we stop pretending Derrick represents the whole band

note that black men make up 7% of the population
the statistics show a problem in that the crimes are not proportional

not really. you as the listener would take in consider their opinion of your parents. Because you enjoy their art

since the death of god people turn too celebrities and hope they have the same beliefs as them. we need christianity back to fix this
tumblr would be dead

can't remove higher prevalence of the warrior gene and an inherently lower IQ on average but yes

my question is, why don't they get a fucking education / job to bring themselves out of the ghetto

a completely irrelevant value given the information i have already provided

this

we don't have a hard time forgetting people like Varg have far right views and have actually murdered a cute black metal guy

That fat guy is fucking repulsive.

i am a musician and well youre right about that. i suppose im talking more abtract music and peformance art. when i sit down and try to make a straightforward song on guitar it is definitely the way you described it. but if im performing noise music it is all about me personifying my own emotion nd experience

why do white twerp faggots try and act so tough on social media? it's sad, and it's happening way too often nowadays

yeah its like a not funny tumblr version of whirr

>my question is, why don't they get a fucking education / job to bring themselves out of the ghetto
well, some do. But for others I don't know maybe they don't have a strong work ethic or something idk

that's all good and well but if somebody stole their geetar or something the first thing they'd do is call the cops

If I went and robbed their gear. I'm sure they'd call the cops.

lmao

>supposedly reputable chart refers to Asians as "orientals"

kek

I get what you're saying, you sound chill want to start a noise band? ;)

yeah too bad you're too fat and never get away

>guy

he identifies as a woman

and its probably her that went on the twitter rant because she is prone to this kind of thing

literally this

>act tough and bold on social media
>quiet, timid, and weak irl

Sad! Also why do progressives always look like complete pussies? Maybe I'd take them more seriously if they didn't look like they're about to cry and run home to mom and dad at any moment.

This

Quite the "eccentric" looking bunch of gentleman in the pic OP. I bet none of them have even talked to a cop let alone an actual confrontation with one.

It's more of an issue of class and culture than race. Don't be deluded into the 'white privileged' bullshit that is being parroted around as a way to silence people. There is definitely some different treatment due to race, but it mainly comes down to class and culture. Like said, if more poor blacks were brought up in the middle class, the rate of crime would go down. Nothing to do with race other than a large amount of black men are poor. The culture that has developed in the poor neighborhoods is one that vehemently rejects authority and encourages illicit behavior as a means to make ends meet.

#FreeDeray

>it's another I will reply to all the Sup Forums bait like a good redditor because I must have the last word and prove a complete stranger he is wrong, thread.

okay so my confusion makes sense lol. shame they let her control their twitter

jesus christ the only way they could get more tumblr is with chokers

girl in the dress looks like complete shit desu what a terrible fit and terrible posture

>le death of the author meme
fuck that postmodern bullshit. an artist's emotions and opinions are, or at least should be, a part of their work.

from the left we have
"im so indeh!! xDD"
cuck
not a skeleton
librarian
her husband
shaggy
proud owner of a sj blog
her other husband

lmao

terrible, you think with more people they would be a more diverse group of players and instruments but nope just guitars keyboards and drums

>the fat one is who is doing all the shit talking
lmao

literally the emo slipknot

>shaggy

>you will never be american

>le date fat friend and now become lesbians band

>shaggy
kek

they are brother and sister. or sister and sister lmao

Yo what the fuck.

The 3rd guy to the right might be the biggest nu-male I have ever seen.
Look at that fucking posture lmao.

exactly this
almost all poor blacks come from broken homes

I checked out some of the other peoples twitters and there is not a sliver of any political opinions

what a bunch of fucking losers

their twitter is literally a warzone filled with PC bullshit and how theyre "standing their ground" even though they deleted the tweets lol

they even retweeted shitty fucking greentexted tweets
>meme arrows
>on fucking twitter

most emo band should actually just quit desu

Is the fat one even a girl? Looks too masculine.

fucking kek

I'm constantly relieved that Shitty Greg knew to get out. Has he done anything lately?

derrick is pretty bitchy. hopefully they keep her on a leash from now on

they're brother and sister, brother turns transgender and gets the hots for his sister; stuff turns very weird at this point.

>a percentage of the population must die
>everyone else is neo-nazi
kek

thus Dvorak's big eating binge began

i guess theyre right i mean i cant comment on blue people because that´d make me racist and ruin my life right
and if they dont blow their brains out they are racist too for denying blue people their needs to express themselves and not listening to blue opinions
if i were blue too i wouldnt have race guilt about not being blue :^(

>It's a recuring side-plot episode

#bluelivesmatter
#socialjustice
#downwithcis
#wewuzkings

Hahaha these fuckin chumps. Their Twitter is a gold mine, but someone needs to put them on airplane mode.

>shaggy

Wait, he's trans, likes his sister, so that means he likes a woman, which means he's straight..So what the fuck was the point of becoming trans if he's straight? Why his sister? I'm not getting this.

And yet Beyonce is the one saying people shouldn't murder cops. Cucks are truly the death of rational civilization.

same shit as before with telling people who can and can't listen to their music.

they're just doing shit to get attention for their mediocre band

That's the whole thing of being mentally ill. It doesn't make sense, because it's a mental illness.

white kids mad because they got caught with weed

now thats what i call edgy

I think that looks like a bad shoop

2016 is a wacky time in the world