She's dead lol

She's dead lol

>wife a a literally who with a guitar dies
"wow"

#GiveUsOurMoneyBackPhil

Get it trending boys

rip carol from the walking dead

I hope all your mothers die slow and painful deaths. Fucking teenage shit bags. I can't wait until you know the pain you're making fun of right now. Remember that karma is real when your parents are dead and you have no family left.

t. Phil

Is anyone getting sick of the cancer meme?

Fucking contrarian edgemasters shitting up Phil/Genevieve threads. Don't you have other threads to shitpost?

Hello, Mister Philboy.

Give me back my $5. You said if I gave you money she would survive.

lmao

I kek when this thread will be stickied

Truly original and funny xD everyone in this thread is so funny and wicked cool for making fun of a dude for losing his wife to cancer. XD we're so cool that we're above everything. Human emotions are for faggots xD

B

T

F

O

I agree, the majority of the people on this board are emotionally stunted 20 somethings

O Paon was fucking great. Her comics were comfy as fuck too. Kinda bummed for her death. She gave birth and was soon diagnosed. Shit sucks.

Anyone familiar with her other project/s besides O Paon? Are they worth it?

I expect a refund phil
7 dollars
Paid
In
Full
Or shes not the only dead elverum this week

Really sucks to hear about people getting absolutely BTFO by a disease that doesn't even exist.

and you're the stupid hipster who gave money for a person who was obviously going to die

kill yourselves

Lol wow dude good one. Does anyone else think it's funny that all the posts on mu seem like they come from one person? You cunts are one big hive mind of insecurity and autism. Ever wonder why the average age of mu users is 15? This thread is why. Nobody over 18 finds this sort of shit funny. Unless you're an obese shut in piece of filth.

>cancer
>real

Ow the edge.

Sorry about your kid growing up without a mom phil
Lol jk you suk bolls

Unironically, this.

This is what happens when you wait your entire life for wildflower and get frankie sinatra

>all these moralfags

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD

WE WERE ONCE KNOWN AS THE INTERNET HATE MACHINE AND TOOK JOY FROM IT

YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS ARE SUCH FUCKING BABIES

IF I WANT TO LAUGH AT A DEAD BITCH AND THEN I WILL LAUGH AT A DEAD BITCH

GET OUT

GET THE FUCK OUT NOW

Holy fucking kek.

cancer does exist
you're proof it does

>he thinks i have a checking account

Everybody's just trying to ride Bowie's coattails this year

AAAAAAAAAA

Phil youre gonna give yourself cancer with all that rage
Think about you kid

Just a reminder that Bowie did the dying meme first.

>I died of cancer

Make a thread for it if you want to make fun of them, don't shit up threads where we want to discuss her work and pay our respects.

Also, nice work trying to fit in, really edgy of you. The Sup Forums and /r9k/ culture is strong within you.

what will be the next hipster disease?
cancer is so played out by now

>I have cancer
>I'm dying of cancer

Jesus Christ you faggots are ruining mu. Not wanting to make fun of a dude for losing his wife to cancer 2 days ago isn't being a moralfag. It's called having taste. Fucking piece of filth. Am I a moral fag for not sticking firecrackers up my cats ass too? fucking autistic freak.

Cancer is so passé at this point.

It was cool when Bowie did it, but now it's like, stop. End it.

Im banking on a retro AIDS throwback

Go back to tumblr faggot its time for some chemo
Youre the cancer killing mu

You're the cancer here

As time has gone on, all boards have been slowly becoming a little bit more like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /r9k/. It's been a continuous thing and it's pretty much a shame.

80s revival can't be complete without AIDS

Hello, Mister Redditboy

How can you look at that picture and joke about her death? She barely had any time to spend with her daughter. Now the kid grows up with just one parent. Look at Phil, he seems so happy to be with his family, and now he is alone. Genevieve seems happy as well, despite looking pretty bad from the cancer. Can you even fucking imagine what went through her head those last few months? Terrible situation overall, worsened by the fact that many of us are familiar with Phil and Genevieve's works.
Now all respond calling me a faggot, moralfag, took the bait, etc.
It's not 'cool' to be edgy on the internet, but if you must, there is Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /r9k/.

AAAAHHHHH CANCER SINATRA

Lol coming from the trip fag
Litterally kill yourself

Hint: they're not actually making fun of her, they're just baiting easily angered faggots and autists like you

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

C A N C E R

S I N A T R A

Fucking this. The edgy Sup Forums culture, passed on to /r9k/, passed on to Sup Forums and now shitting up all boards. You guys look like the Sup Forumstards you love to criticize.

who gives a fuck what this board used to be like or what it is now

you're a cunt for posting it
suck my dick

They gotta do it right tho i know charlie tried doing it but it just felt like he was trying too hard

>Litterally
>trip fag
Good shit, my man

That's equally as childish. Can't you edgy faggots just make a meme thread for yourselves? Do you really have to meme on every single fucking Gen/Phil thread?

No wonder this board is mainly habitated by 16 year olds.

Holy shit look at this guy
He just doesnt get it
What are yoy even doing here?

This.

the only thing shittier than tripfags are people that call out tripfags for being shitty

Every single reddit bitch need to fucking die in a fire.

CANCER ME BOY DON'T YOU KNOW
YOU GOT THE PERFECT VOICE TO SING CALYPSO

I'd rather be a Reddit boy than some pasty teenage faggot who talks about boards like their gangs or something. Get a life you fucking knob.

Lol shes dead

You can always tell when someone's a newfag by them claiming that the reason people say distasteful or bigoted shit on this board is because Sup Forums has recently started to invade.
Sup Forums is fucking soft as shit now compared to how it used to be. Fuck off back to Tumblr or Reddit if you have a problem with it.

t. 16 y/o

>moralfag
>Sup Forums
the only faggot here is you

>all these moralfags

REDDITSHITS FUCK OFF MY BOARD

holy fucking shit dude

>talks about boards like their gangs or something
B~)

stop responding you dunce

Bowie did it better

nobody will ever love you

I know right? He should know that mu is strictly for stupid pencil dick faggots who do nothing but make tacky jokes.

ehehehahahahebehaehae

FART

ITT: fucking summerfags

wow, I think it's time to actually leave Sup Forums now if these are the people I'm sharing a board with.

>they're not actually making fun of her
>I'm being a cunt *satirically*
grow up

What he said was right. I'm not sure why so many people are acting so defensive unless they somehow identify with it.

We want you to leave. Everyone in this thread wants you to leave. What the fuck are you even still doing here?

This, Sup Forums has always been edgy for the sake of it

>2016
>still dying of cancer

fucking trendies

Meme
So
Supreme
Makes
Me
Wanna
Scream
Also hopefully this will inspire him to make good music

You can always tell someone should kill themselves when they go on to an anonymous image board to get attention.
>fuck off back to tumblr or reddit
You're not part of a community here kid. Don't fool yourself.

This desu.

>le Sup Forums-/r9k/ boogeyman

Sup Forums isn't your hugbox and never has been your hugbox to begin with.

Lol stop talking out of your ass. Sup Forums has much more "ironic" shitposting and meme-obsession now than ever.

>fuck off back to Tumblr
We used to have fucking Tumblr threads ffs.

we le epic 4chen!!! WE MUZT LAUGH AT CANCER!!! LE MORALS ARE FOR FAGGOTS AMIRITE!!! WE R FAMOUS FOR BEING EDGY

fuck off already
get cancer too

>he doesnt think being edgy is fun
Get out

>kid

OOOH, HE WENT THERE
Fuck off, you literal child.

Back to 9gag.

holy shit this thread
I guess? I don't believe in the summer phenomenon, but I don't think there's a sincere post in here. It's just trolls trolling trolls. Maybe there are actual people reacting, not just baiting for you's, etc.

To be honest, there's not much to be said about a death that's been foresaw, maybe that's why? People are uncomfortable?

literally cancer lol

>thinking Sup Forums is some united community

>back to le meme place

epic!!!!! quite simply epic!

christ this is edgy

CANCER

Yes. You need to go back.

How's 9th grade treating you? Or are you just autistic?

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

CANCER SINATRA

He used the summer meme guys

What are you implying?

There are shitposts and pasta I wrote on my lunch breaks three years ago that still get memed here. The board culture is unlike any other on the Internet.

If that bothers you (?) then leave.