Give me an album that is better than this

Give me an album that is better than this.

Protip: You can't

blue album

Why so much weezer troll-baiting recently? Did someone die?

Serious question, polite sage.

rivers cuomo has become a meme

>first song on the album is about being tired of sex
Yeah man totally music I can relate to.

Fuck is this garbage?

>he needs to relate to music for it to be good

The fuck am I supposed to enjoy about it then? The shitty, boring instrumentals or the obnoxious faggot voice?

Sort of like what Spiderland is like?

seconded

Loveless too

>There are a lot of 'coincidences' For me the clincher is the facial overlay (esp. the ears) and the guitar tone.

>Weezer played entire gigs of more obscure Nirvana covers. They were called Goat Punishment. Guitar tones are like fingerprints.

>Weezer played with Foo Fighters on the Foozer tour.

>Rivers was tapped to play in a reformed Nirvana at Coachella festival, reputedly the rehearsals were great.. mabye too great?

>Rivers keeps a formula book of Cobain's songs, deconstructs them and seems obsessed with them.

>They share a biographer.

>Weezer was signed to Geffen and produced by Ric Ocasek for their debut album, that's unheard of. Who's cock did he suck? Keanu Reeves?

>There are multiple stories given as the origin of Rivers name.

>Weezer tour dates and studio sessions do not conflict with any Nirvana tour dates (which was falling apart by then)

>Kurts money is being spent after his death. Courtney hires a lawyer but the lawyer refuses. Courtney sues lawyer, says they got to her. Lawyer countersues... Courtney gives up and says it's not her money. Then she gives up custody of the daughter to Kurt's mom.

>No autopsy photos of Kurt. No convincing death scene. Kurt expressed desire to get out. He faked his death. Easy.

>Rivers is a born again christian.

wrong

>first song of the album is about not being able to relate to women on a personal level
listen harder buddy

thirded

whooooooooa what a crazy message
man that's pretty deep
whooooa lmao

>On Sup Forums
>Not liking objectively good music

in utero

"Butterfly" is bad

>based on 12 critics
>objectivity

wew.

>wow man, I really can't relate
>turns out I'm just to stupid to understand a pop song
>pretend I was trolling all along
it's okay to be a stupid philistine user, just don't ever open your filthy whore mouth again on my board.