Pet Sounds BTFO

Pet Sounds BTFO

this desu Sgt. Peppers > Pet Sounds

I mean, no? Not even comparable albums. I like the album in question more, but its apples to oranges at this point and you can't really hope to get a better answer than that in this thread. Have a nice one Oh

>people actually believe this

The beach boys > the beatles

that's a weird way to spell White Album

How can you even compare them? They're nothing alike desu

SGP > Pet Sounds
Abbey Road > Smile
Beatles > Beach Boys

sgt pepper btfo

Nah it's pet sounds< Sgt peps =smile

>Not even comparable albums.

I hate redditfags that say shit like this.

You have shit taste if your only defense is the reddit meme, nice attempt though

absolute garbage opinion mate

As much as Sgt Pepper owes Pet Sounds sonically, and Paul is admitant to that, they're really not that similar.

They're both pop music from the 60s. Better music was made in that decade making fun of it.

absolute *patrician opinion mate

Brian is my waifu

AMA

>one is about a pop band becoming a fake 1920s travelling circus band putting on a huge show
>one is about a pop band going around america or some shit

There are faggots in this world who think better music exists than 1965-7 beach boys

Honestly, it was the epitome of pop.

OBJECTIVE OBJECTIVE OBJECTIVE OBJECTIVE
Sgt. Peppers

I listened to all the '65 to '70 Beatles albums a bunch last year and thought they were alright.

I finally got around to Pet Sounds a bit over a month ago and it blew me away completely. I have no idea how 50 year old pop music can sound so fresh.

I love you Brian.

theyre both outdated as fuck and thats completely okay you fucking retard

fuck off

make me

Listen to SMiLE if you havent yet. And other Beach Boys albums from the late 60 into the 70s

mine too