I only listen to good hip hop! xD

>i only listen to good hip hop! xD

>i only shitpost ironically! xD

>rap """music"""

the greatest hip hop album from the last 16 years

>REAL hip hop

kys pleb

I only listen to J. Cole and Kendrick Lamar lololol. Young Thug and the rest of rap are trash desu senpai. IM WOKE AF! Y'all stay sleep. I wish kendrick and j cole would fuck me in the ass XDXDXDXD

I miss the days when rappers had something to say and rapped about the real shit not just girls money weed. At least we got Hopsin carrying the torch and leading the blind

Hopsin's one of the good ones

this hole time
this whol fucking time.
i thought it was obama the whle time.

Did you already forget about Piñata and Madvillainy

if you are being serious about this you clearly haven't explored the genre much at all
hopsin fucking sucks , pound syndrome was embarassing.. corny ass rapper

it's not even the best hip hop album of 2015

piñata was incredible but it doesnt touch the artistry of TPAB
madvillany is so fuckin overrated.. great album dont get me wrong but 'one of the greatest rap albums of all time' is a reach.. id put many albums that have come out since over it by a large margin

>many albums
Name them.

That's not MMM...FOOD

This is bait

well it sure as fuck ain't rodeo

This is probably a really dumb question to ask but should I purchase to TPAB or 36 chambers? What's the better album in your opinion?

36 chambers obviously but i won't be surprised if TPAB goes down w/ that album as a hip-hop essential in a decade

>purchasing albums
But to answer your question: 36 Chambers.

>purchase

36 chambers definitely though. TPAB is a good album but 36 chambers holds up even today and the album is 23 years old

I love Kendrick and TPAB, but 36 Chambers is absolutely essential. I don't think I've ever heard a hip-hop album better, except MAYBE for Madvillain.

pinata was overrated pleb shit, but you loved the danny brown albums too