What was your favorite album before you stumbled upon Sup Forums?

What was your favorite album before you stumbled upon Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yLuOzNeHw5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i liked this one a lot too. Moth Wings got so much play from me.

blonde on blonde - bob dylan
now its blonde on blonde - bob dylan

I was pretty strictly le wrong generation until I discovered Animal Collective and Crystal Castles

Right before I started browsing Sup Forums, I was into this girl who loved Neon Indian and Crystal Castles and got me heavily into them. Then I wanted to find more music.
I get feels just listening to those two now..

Still is. Basically the album that got me into music. Also somehow discovered radiohead before Sup Forums so that was a happy accident.

Listening to this on headphones during bus rides while barely awake used to blow my mind: youtube.com/watch?v=yLuOzNeHw5I

Didn't even listen to Jusitce or Daft Punk before him

>implying the Reeling isn't the best track

No I'm pretty sure moth wings is better

Diary or ITAOTS

I started browsing Sup Forums before I cared about albums about 10 years ago.

This is what Sup Forums does to a person

it's the same album

>looks at OK Computer cover art once

Today it's Close to the Edge, which, come to think of it, sounds a little bit like a less condensed and more spacious version of pic related. Sup Forums didn't have to do with the change as much as age. I was a huge Yes fan before I arrived at Sup Forums, but it took me five years to realize that Close to the Edge was the best thing Yes had ever achieved. Tales From Topographic Oceans felt more enticing to me, because when you're sixteen and getting into prog, a double album with four prog opuses logically seems like the best you can get. Over time, Close to the Edge revealed itself to be their best album to me, and it still gets more beautiful with every listen. Every time I listen to it, I notice more things that strike me as powerful and beautiful that I hadn't heard before.

liminal space is better though so who cares

IDK, been a few years. I'm pretty sure it was this

Demon Days

i was a punky boy with emotions

i really like the cover art on that.

I still have a soft spot for diplomats son

It's still my favourite album now, but at least I've managed to get into more genres; I was a bit of a dadrocker before I found out about Sup Forums.

Bought it specifically for Feel Good, Inc. when I was 13, found out I actually loved all of it after a few listens

The Mars Volta - Frances The Mute or RATM Self Titled

unironically ITAOTS

and this was back when Sup Forums was obsessed with this album. I just happened to find a place as obsessed with it as I was.