I'll never have this

Oh mother, I can feel

BUT NOT FOR SUCH AS YOU AND I

MY LOVE

the soil falling over my heeeeeead

>it's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate
>it takes strength to be gentle and kind

rip i was so close to that pic
LOL o well it wasn't my loss it was his, gave him plenty of opportunities to not be a dick
RIP harry

My love,
Wherever you are,
Whatever you are,
Don't lose faith.
I know it's gonna happen someday
To you.
Please wait . . .
Please wait . . .

What´s her name, Sup Forums?
>Cassandra

kill yourselves, you fucking nerds

consider yourself lucky, once you have it it's all you ever want and it consumes both of you

>All these kissless virgins who have never had the girl they love enjoy the same music they do

Just end it already

>consider yourself lucky that the closest you've ever come to a girl enjoying your company is vicariously through dubious, potentially fictitious greentext stories on an anonymous imageboard

And you should consider yourself lucky that we don't know each other because otherwise I'd beat the shit out of you.

uh no, i've been through it twice and i'm suitably disillusioned. you didn't get this ridiculously mad at me for no reason user. why is it?

IT SO EASY TO LAUGH ITS SO EASY TO HATE
IT TAKES GUTS TO BE GENTLE AND KIND

OOOOOHHH MOTHER

I guess we're all losers then

Don't patronize me, fucker.

I'm confused, are you a kissless virgin who hates me for perceived sexual transgressions, or someone in a relationship who feels threatened by my characterization of sex?

Tell me what your problem is or fuck off.

The former.

I feel that if this discussion continues I'm just going to end up insulting you a lot so I'd rather we stop now.

Get ahold of yourself man. If you're unhappy with life, that's no one else's problem.

Great advice. Never crossed my mind.

I told you to stop replying to me. I meant it.

Don't fucking reply to me.

hi unty

you're really transparent

Sorry I'm not going to curb my convictions for the sake of maintaining some guise of anonymity.

Sorry I'm intelligent enough to recognize that anonymity in such instances as this serves no purpose because the moment one even suggests
>tfw no gf
and such related topics on this board the normie infestation can only respond with accusations of poor personal hygiene, autism, and other vapid conjecture, punctuated of course by a courteous link to /r9k/, all of which serves to destroy whatever semblance of anonymity I once had.

Sorry I'm not going to waste my fucking time on such matters.

Look, I'm the one you were originally talking to, the last two posts weren't me. You targeted me, not the other way around. You don't know who I am, you don't know that I'm a "normie", and on top of that I was browsing Sup Forums when you started posting and I have never gotten on your case about any of that in the past. But I will say this, you have some fucked up unchecked convictions that need addressing.

you need to seek help

Now I'm sad for some nondescript reason.

>you targeted me
I expressed a disagreement.

>You don't know who I am, you don't know that I'm a "normie,"
Completely irrelevant. I know that you have/had a girlfriend, and think having a girlfriend is worse than having no one in your life, ever, at all.

I didn't call you a normie. I said this board is infested WITH normies that will immediately assume the worst about me if I told them that I haven't had a friend in 10 years, because they want to absolve themselves of sympathy and relation.

>and on top of that I was browsing Sup Forums when you started posting
When I started posting with a trip and when I started posting are two completely different things.

>have never gotten on your case about any of that in the past.
Wait for it.
>But I will say this, you have some fucked up unchecked convictions that need addressing.
Yet you've decided to "never get on my case" about any.

I was going to post that earlier, but I forgot.

friends, friends stop arguing, this is a muSic board

FUNFunFunFunFUNfuNfunfuNFUNFUNFun

Do you get triggered when you see happy in-love couples on the streets too?

please link me to this song OP.

This made me cry.

Only sometimes, certain circumstances. For instance, at shows, it happens quite often, because I can imagine myself with the girls there often, and I indeed get mad that I can't have them. Sometimes I hate them, especially the ones that look like they're enjoying themselves - happily, pleasantly.

Google the lyrics.

It's I Know It's Over by the Smiths.

Is this song his declaration about giving up in love life and happiness became a straight edge no sex vegan insuferable cuntfag???

No, where did you get that? Was it the 'tism that told you that?

unty, what the fuck happened to you? Not even trying to be an asshole, I'm legitimately curious as to what caused you to be what you are. You're like the embodiment of misery.

Well, the last lines was just bashing but beiing honest seems like he is giving up on searching love and accepting the road of loneliness

I can only diagnose it to an extent. Beyond those incidents though, like my dad leaving, and getting suspended from school for threatening to bring a gun, it all becomes less distinct.

There are others who've it worse than me, though. I'm just more obnoxious.

>think having a girlfriend is worse than having no one in your life
Not even. I was just trying to point out the other side of the rainbow fallacy. I didn't say I thought having a girlfriend was worse, I was just pointing out the disadvantage that I've experienced in having a girlfriend. This isn't to devalue anyone's pain, it was only to hint that you should be thankful for what you have, and not get bogged down by the inevitable feelings of dissatisfaction that everyone has.

Basically I was trying to make you/them feel a little better.

You nitpicked the trivial content in my post and ignored the important part. Again. I'm getting on your case this time because you got on mine, and not only that, you wouldn't even explain yourself when asked why. I said what I thought you needed to hear, which is that you need to check your convictions. I was trying (and failing) to help.

>I was just trying to point out the other side of the rainbow fallacy
And you (again) completely failed. You said he was lucky to have x instead of y, implying that y is worse than x.

I've long anticipated the disillusionment that comes with getting a girlfriend. It's no surprise to me, but however disadvantageous having a girlfriend may be, it is incomparable to having no one.

>I'm getting on your case this time because you got on mine.
I've no problem with that. I had a disagreement.
>wouldn't even explain yourself when I asked why
I saw little that necessitated explanation after I'd already posted this , which clearly states my contention.

>You said he was lucky to have x instead of y, implying that y is worse than x.
That's the erroneous assumption that started this. Context is important. I told him specifically why I thought he should feel lucky. It wasn't a blanket statement.

>once you have it it's all you ever want and it consumes both of you
That is absolutely a blanket statement.

> mfw no qt to wrap in blanket statements

Again, consider the context. I'm speaking from experience,about the picture of a couple cuddling that he was referring to. The idea wasn't that I had it worse, the idea was that my overindulgence in oxytocin (the "cuddle hormone") has had an adverse effect on my life.

I feel like I've found a home in this thread. Love me, it's my birthday.

>the idea was that my overindulgence in oxytocin (the "cuddle hormone") has had an adverse effect on my life
So adverse that he's lucky to have never indulged at all.

This is what you literally said. You said he'd be lucky to never cuddle.

Yeah. He's lucky he spent his time doing other things than floating in euphoria. Maybe he's accomplished more. Maybe he has something to show for his free time towards his career/art/social life, as opposed to the failed relationship like I have. That is, if he didn't waste that time wishing that he was doing what I was doing. That is the point.

I love you.

Happy birthday. :)

That's not remotely what you said here but for the sake of closing an argument that's long exhausted my patience: sure.

I know its over
and it never really began
but in my heart it was so real...

Came here to turn into a pussy and express my inner femfag tastes
and this shit goes down. Man fuck y'all I wanted cuddles and
shit not cuckles.

Well sue me, it means the same thing to me, in a very concise and un-exhausting form. And no one else seemed to immediately assume the worst in me. Remember this in the future when you want to flip out on someone else.

thank you so much

I was loved once.

the FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY FAGGOT?
IM COLONEL CUDDLE AND I HAVE KILLED OVER 1000 CUDDLELY TOWEL HEADS IN THE WARM COMFY SAND OF MESOPOTAMIA THE BIRTH PLACE OF CIVILIZATION. DID YOU JUST DISREPECT MY CUDDLE HUDDLE? DO I NEED TO MAKE A CUDDLE PUDDLE OUT OF YOU? I WILL DROP YOUY LIKE AN ITCHY BLANKET IF YOU DONT GODDAMN APOLOGIZE.

fucking hugs and shellie4s
thanks mu

I WANNA GIVE YOU MY LOVE
I WANNA CALL YOUR NAME
AT THE SOUND OF MY VOICE, YOU TURN AWAY
I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG AND AFRAID

Damn it Sup Forums, I didn't want to feel sad about being lonely right now... ;_;

Love you guys
no platitude meant

This tbqh. I have no will to do anything since the day she left me

EVER SINCE THE DAY I LEFT YOU

>mfw well i wonder

bumping a quality thread

lol uv'e nevr had ses

>gasping, dying, but somehow still alive
>this is the final stand of all I am
>please keep me in mind
jesus christ
mozzer knows

This thread makes me want to kill myself.

I miss my girlfriend.

>tfw you realise it's been a year since you broke up and you've not gone a week without checking your ex's social media
>tfw the love and happiness you felt when you were 16-20 is gone
>tfw all you do now is sneer at people and things, pretend that you hate women, and don't talk to anyone other than close friends and family
>tfw even if you got a new qt it wouldn't ever be like the first time

WELL I
WOOONDEEER

>life is very long
>when you're lonely

I would rather not go back to the old house

Happy birthday user

TELL UR CHILDREN NOT TO WALK MY WAY