Vegan

>vegan
>owns multiple pets
if he truly cared about animals why does he enslave a few himself?

>inb4 le dogs are domestic XDD meme argument

you can domesticate a human, doesnt mean you should own them as pets

who gives a shit

technically dogs domesticated themselves

who cares jfc

>music related

technically not true, by the way
you're right, let's go back to talking about how bastardizations of real music genres by priveleged faggot wiggers (sufjan stevens, animal collective) are good representations of the medium of music instead of discussing real issues

by the way animal collective are the worst thing to happen to music since you started listening to it

This isnt the board
Nobody honestly gives a dog's left testicle

hey dogs really are domesticated. they exist at this point to be pets.

what is symbiosis

Perhaps he is a vegan for strictly dietary and health reasons. If this is true, even if his assessment is incorrect, then owning animals wouldn't be a contradiction to this. Somebody may even be a vegan while torturing and killing animals for fun.

someone screencap this thread and twet it to him before it gets pruned

Not big on either Sufjan or Anco. What do you listen to? Make a thread about it.

you should post this on

>>Perhaps he is a vegan for strictly dietary and health reasons
he's made plenty videos on his other channel preaching veganism because he hates how animals are slaughtered etc...
i listen to the sound of idiots seeing this thread in the catalog and thinking they're clever or original for replying "not music related" when they could easily just fuck themselves to death instead

I think it's bedtime kiddo

I don't talk to people who use the word meme unironically

alright goodnight user, dont let the bed bugs bite

>tfw vegan

feels good being better than you. just know in hundreds of years everyone will look back on you like people do slave owners today.

>he thinks people care if he talks to them
you just replied btw so clearly you're an attention seeking cardiac

just know that in hundreds of years we'll be dead and it wont matter, just like your ancestors who died happily owning slaves before society started saying it was bad to own slaves

capped, someone do the twitter part

What does he feed his dogs

melonaids

Maybe it has something to do with MUSIC DISCUSSION

i dont follow

check em

dubs

You are like a little baby, watch.

D U B S

this bait is low effort as hell man

Are trips a thing?

dogs don't exist outside of the context of being a pet (includes working dogs) I hope you realize that. Stray dogs living in the street aren't in their natural habitat

actually that's mine

If you get rescue pets or unwanted pets you're helping these animals live a much better life than they every would otherwise

Nice

DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST PETTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

As a veg I think this argument is retarded and overzealous as when you take into to consideration that most pet dogs have better lives than most african children. I think he has shown that he cares about animals through his diet alone.

oh fuck

WITNESSED