Genevieve Elverum has died

Genevieve Elverum has died.
Remember to keep donating.

Other urls found in this thread:

anacortesmusicchannel.com/tune-in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't link the gofundme because the it gets filtered out as spam but just search her name and you will find it.

Her music is streaming here.
anacortesmusicchannel.com/tune-in/

Bump, and RIP

good stuff
shame to just find it

shell be fine

I really hope Phil is ok, I get sad every time I think about how she's just gone now and what he must be going through. I don't even know how it would feel if my girlfriend were to all of a sudden die.

Rest easy, Genevieve.

God, she was beautiful. I love u Phil

I Felt Your Shape is now even more devastating

>Remember to keep donating.
yeah alright phil can go now?

RIP

Just discovered her stuff. Thank you user

>my girlfriend
>posts Wojak

F

That's about khaela though

I always though Wojak was good for any feel, even though he's usually presented with no gf

this breaks me up.

Bump

;___;

Does this mean he'll finally make a good album again?

while it's pretty dark I kind of hope he'll come out of this and return to the microphones-tier stuff

Who the fuck is the The Blow?

I don't. I fucking love Mount Eerie. I want more Dawns, Ocean Roars, or Lost Wisdoms.

Who is Khaela?

It's Khaela's band.

it wasn't all of a sudden. she's had cancer for a while now. obviously he wouldn't have known the exact time when she was going to pass away, but i have no doubt that it's something phil internally prepared for. he seems very interested in the concept of death, so i can imagine him dealing with it in a very productive and cathartic way

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Top FUCKING KEKE

We fucking did it!

Who else /notdonate/ here?

haha loll same here man!!! :)

On the bright side Phil will totally release an amazing album to deal with the grief.

No

fuck off with this selfish bullshit

I don't think Phil has ever been capable of making good music

:O