Really liking this, it reminds me of The Monitor

Really liking this, it reminds me of The Monitor.
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZnou4zthz4
youtube.com/watch?v=FsUxq9XQzlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

was interested to check this dude out until i saw the length time. there's no way i'm listening to indie/garage rock bullshit for that long.

It;s worth it, my dude. Teens of Denial is seriously underrated.

Dont really mind the length. check it out very good senpai

It's one of the most talked about albums here. I don't think that is considered underrated

havent been on mu in months and heard this and wanted to talk about it

I love it desu, prefer it to AMSP

AMSP?

How does it remind you of the monitor? I had no intention to listen to it, but I love the monitor.

A Moon Shaped Pool. The new Radiohead album.

Long songs about that depression. Cosmic Rover reminds me of Four Score and Seven. The songs at the end of the album are very Monitor-esque

Most of the discussion about it devolves into memes though.

Okay, I'll check it out when I have the chance

It's underrated because every thread becomes "stop shilling will >:(" whenever someone likes it.

ahhh havent been on mu in awhile. anything else come out thats good?

TLOP

I'm the wrong person to ask lol. I've been mostly listening to older stuff this year and I feel my tastes are a little out of step with the vast majority of users here.

dog these are pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=KZnou4zthz4

youtube.com/watch?v=FsUxq9XQzlI

TLOP? no more acronyms pls

The Life of Pablo. Kanye's new one.

that deakin is tight. did the new anco suck?

Exactly how new are you?

you're fuckin up

havent been on mu in a year got a big boy job as a music teacher

For this year the main albums talked about (for what I've seen) are Blackstar (David Bowie), Bottomless Pit (Death Grips), Wildflower (The Avalanches), Weezer (Weezer), The Glowing Man (Swans) along with what others have mentioned.

I listened to Bottomless Pit quite a bit. Weezer was aight. I like Everything Will Be Alright more

Makes sense.

Does anyone have a link?

just listen to the gun song ( all 16 minutes of it you asshole ) and plane crash blues

Haven't really gotten in to Carseat Headrest until this album. Favorite song are, in descending order, The Ballad of the Costa Concordia, Drugs With Friends, Destroyed by Hippie Powers. Overall the whole thing is great, his guitar compositions are excellent

please do not compare the monitor, the greatest album released so far in the 10's decade, to this pile of shit viralcore nightmare. fuck OFF will.

>30 replies until "Hi Will" shitposting
I think that might be a new record!

Emo garbage

IGNORE ANYONE who shitposts about this album. It's one of my favorite records OF ALL TIMES.

Really liking this, it reminds me of The Strokes.
Thoughts?

the first song turned my friend off because he thought it was a complete Strokes rip off but I LOVE it